Dance With Me

2 Different Confessions

Then Minho showed her a poster, it said, Prom Night this Friday.

Krystal: Great, nothing to wear!

Minho: Wear the swimming suit from the shoot!:p

Krystal: (hits him) Yah!

Minho: You know, you have to learn how to control you actions. Stop hitting people.

Krystal: I can't. My sister is like this too...When we get mad at either one of us, we'll kick, punch, or hit.

Minho: Sissy fights?

Krystal: Something like that...

Minho: So Krystal,will you be my dance partner for prom?

Krystal: I don't know...Wait, if i don't go with you to prom...will you ask someone else?

Minho:...possibly?

Krystal: Rate the percent out of 100 you want, for me to go to prom with you.

Minho: 100

Krystal: 100! Chinja?

Minho: mmhhh... (holds her hand into his hand)

Krystal's pov:

         Why does my heart feel fluttery? The beating of my heart...Minho, are you able to feel what i feel right now?

Minho: so?

Krystal:I don't know.... I don't know how to dance!

Minho: Its ok, I'll teach you...

Krystal: Besides, I'm scared I'm going to wear something over topping the event...

Minho:huh?

Krystal: Lots of my dresses are given from designers...

Minho: awesome, free goodies! :)

Krystal:ne, but some are either the top. They don't seem to fit the event.

Minho: Borrow your unnie's dress! Please, go with me, to the prom!!!!!! (puppy face)

Krystal: (pinches his cheeks)

Minho: YAh! yah! hurts!!!!!!(pinches her face) you look so chubby!!!!

Krystal: we'll see, I'll call you tonight! Bye!

Minho: annayang!

Krystal's pov:

      Aigoooooo~ should I go or not? Why does it feel like I'm denying? And he seem like he wants to be in a relationship. *sigh* I guess thats what you get when you ask someone out for a joke, and they actually mean it....Now what does the fluttering of my heart actually mean? Hmm......if only a fairy god mother can come to help me! (rest her chin on her hands making the shape of a v with her hands)

Minho's pov:

That girl is thinking too much! Why does it seem like shes denying..does she still not know that i want to be with her? To protect her, so we can do things together? Krystal Jung. I hope you can get things off your mind. (scratches head) Omo! She better call me tonight! So I'll know. But if shes not going, who do i ask out? Perhaps, just dance with all kinds of girls....Hmmmmm........ Wait this isn't a masqurade is it?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

:)