Fail Confession

2 Different Confessions

             At school it was finally lunch time, and everyone went to the cafeteria where people will munch,and be able to see their kingas. - SHINEE (Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun, Key, and Onew). Taemin, Jonghyun, Key, and Onew, arleady had girlfriends, but Minho didn't and he was the meanest of them all. He flaming charisma made all the girls swoon, but he disliked them, and found all of them stupid, and dumb. A useless thing to him. Girls would confess to him at least 500 times a day, due to the the school's large population.

Random girl: Oppa, I like you, do you like me? (does agyeo)

Minho: (about to fall sleep)

Key: Next!

Another Girl: Minho, will you take me out to lunch on Friday?

Minho: (falls sleep)

Jonghyun: Awe, our fire is asleep!

Minho: (Wakes ups) next!

Krystal: Mr. Flaming Charisma, (no expression) ...

Minho: yeh?

Krystal: Could you pretend to be my borfriend for one day? Please? (glances at the girls behind him and her)

Minho......

Krystal: Please?

Minho: Aniyo.

Krystal knew her plan wouldn't work as she walked away from him. Then someone began hitting her with food, and she became a great mess.

Kystal: Grrr. If only that stupid guy would give me a chance, I wouldn't get hit by raw eggs! (forms hand into fist)

Minho: STOP THE DUMB CONFESSIONS! I DON'T LIKE ANY OF YOU, UNDERSTAND? 

The cafeteria was silent. Minho looked at Krystal and said,

You're covered with food droppings! ^^ (laughs out of control)

Krystal: (Gives Minho a icy glare) I don't give a damn! (walks out with everyone looking at her, and goes to the washroom)