Chocolate Kiss

2 Different Confessions

Minho's Pov:

         I felt sorry for the girl. She just got food on her, but I couldn't stop laughing. She seems special, and it seemed that i like her. But her attitude.... does she actually like me? Or is she using me? Whatever it is, I'm falling for you. And I'm gonna get you, and you'll be in my heart! Her face is so angelic, drawing me into her. What is with her that makes me like her?

Krystal Pov:

          Yah! He's so mean! I got food on myself, on he does is to laugh at me? Theres no point asking him out. He's not gonna accept. I'm just once of those other girls..... I pulled my hair due to frustration. I hate him, I don't understand why hi's so mean. The rest of the kingas are so nice, and he's the mean one. I must admit, his charm is super hot, but his attitude towards girls is a Big Nooo! Should I court him? No. Thats the wrong idea. hmmmmm.... but It'll get me out of trouble, since, I'll be hanging around him, right?

 

After school, Krystal went to the hallway, where she could see Minho clearly. She made her way, as quick as she could before any boys could touch her with their dirty paperballs they throw at her.

Boy classmates: Yah! Shes here! REady, set, go! AIM!!!!!!! (throws paperballs at her)

Krystal: EEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Krystal's Pov:

                  Its a shame, they saw me. but at least I reached him and his gang of friends, the kingas.

Minho's Pov:

                   She was there, right in front of me. A girl was just finished confessing to me, and she gave me a chocolate heart. I was about to throw it away, until I saw her.

Minho: Psst, Taemin.

Taemin: ne?

Minho: What's her name?

Taemin: huh? wae? I don't know!!!!

Minho: Give me the name, or else....

Key: Don't hurt our baby Taemin!

Taemin: Itsss.......

Minho?

Taemin: Krystal Jung?

Minho: (grins) thanks.

Minho's Pov:

              I turned around expexting Krystal. She was really pretty. It was a shame, that I...

Krystal: Um.... excuse me?

Minho: huh, oh, ne?

Krystal: May I court you? (starts to blush)

Minho: C-O-U-R-T?

Krystal: (looks away)ne.

Minho: For what?

Krystal: Are you willing or what? (impatient and hands on her hips)

Key: I see, I met another Diva, like me! (smirk)

Minho: Be quiet, Key. Aniyo, I will not let you court me.

Key: If you were to court him, you need ch-ching, money!

Minho: Yah, stop talking for me!

Key: I just...

Minho: Mianhe. Aniyo.

Krystal: ....?

Key: He's just!....

Minho: Don't mind him, here Krystal take this for me. (hands her the chocolate kiss)

Krystal: (blushing) Gomawo! (bows and leaves)

Minho: Don't ever come here again! (glares at her after)

 

Krystal's Pov:

              Aigooo.... He knows my name!!! *squeals and jumps happily* He even gave me a chocolate... but he's so mean! At first, I thought he'll soften up, but I guess not. I guess his nickname from me is Mean Jerk now. Geez..... Can't he ever try to be nice for just a day, instead of ruining the last moment? Pish, don't worry. I don't want to see you ever again. (eats chocloate) mmm... but this tastes really good! :)

Minho's Pov:

            Yes, I gave her the chocolate. But I feel sorry for the last part! I yelled at her, and told her never to see me ever again! *shakes head* I hope, I'll still meet her again, eventhough of what I just said. :(  *sigh* if I can only control what comes out of my mouth.....

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I updated, sorry if the ch. is boring. I'll try to make it exciting the next time, promise! :) Please continue to comment and subscribe! :) And Silent readers.... please at least comment of what you think! Gasamnida! :)

  th_tumblr_l7wub9g2AZ1qb5rxfo1_250.gif   th_deathglare.gif        th_key-chu.gif   th_S22-1.gif                                                                                     th_fx-da-da-da-dangeredit.gif