Silence, Ice,Love

2 Different Confessions

The next day, Krystal went school. No one would throw anything at her, she was a happy gal.

Krystal: What is up all of a sudden?

The students looked at her akwardly,other girl classmates would glare and give Krystal a dirty look.

Krystal: Ok, this is really weird. First, you guys are so silent, and 2..

Suddenly, Minho dragged her to the school garden. No one was there, except for them.

Krystal: Yah! Yah! Yah! yah!..

Minho:.. wae?:)

Krystal: (whispering)whats wrong with the school?

Minho: I told them to be quiet.

Krystal: Wow, they listen so well! :)

Minho: Lets go, now!

Krystal:where?why? details Minho? I don't know a thing!!!

Minho:Lets go buy ice-cream!

Krystal: No money.

Minho: What about the earnings you get from the shoot?

Krystal: In bank account for college/university. i don't bring money with me.

Minho: 0.0?

Krystal: Get going now! This place is filled with dead looking zombies! Its freaky!

So the 2 went to the ice-cream shop nearby and Minho bought Krystal vanilla and himself chocolate.

Minho: Why do you like vanilla?

Krystal: It represents me...(looks down)

Minho:?

Krystal: My ice reflection like my sister...

Minho: Your sister is the ice princess,so you're the mini ice-princess?

Krystal: Yah! Not the mini-size! Minho-ah, why are you suddenly being so nice?

Minho: Nice?

Krystal: ne... why all of the sudden, now?

Minho: ...I've always been nice to my friends.

Krystal: What if  the other girls in the school thinks we are couple?

Minho: then let it be.. (looks at her)

Krystal: That'll be bad...

Minho: (still looking at her)

Krystal: Ch...stop staring at me! You know how akward it'll be...

Minho: We're...

Krystal: just friends right? nothing more? :)

Minho's pov:

            Only friends? I thought we were more? I guess she still doesn't realise or know that I already love her....I'd wish she knows that I am willing to...

Krystal's pov:

             He looked so down...especially when i sad just friends, and nothing more. But its true right? He can't possibly be falling for me...its unreal...Besides, he rejected me when I offered him a chance right? Hm....we'll see...pehaps...:)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________