Mushy, Lovey, Do You Like Me?

2 Different Confessions

The next day was Thursday, the day before the prom. Girls from all over the high school squealed in delighted while the guys were groaning in pain. Well, only for those who had no date for the prom or was rejected. And of course, Minho rejected all offers since his date was Krystal.

For the next 24 hrs, he held Krystal's hand at school, causing some girls to glare at Krystal.

Krystal: You can stop holding my hand, Minho! I can walk to class myself! I'm not a lost kitten or dog!

Minho: Aniyo, its not safe.

Krystal: Stop treating me like a little kid, Minho-shhi!

Minho: yeh, okay, now go to class now! (hugs her and pecks her on the cheek)

Krystal: ne, bye. Stop kissing me everytime i enter a classroom though!!!!! >.<

--------

While Krystal was learning, Minho was busy. He didn't need to go to class since it was all exams and he already did them last month. He really didn't need to go to school, it was all to help Krystal.

Minho's pov:

               Am i being too parent like? I'm just holding her hand.... maybe she thinks i am treating her as if shes in kindergarten. (laughs)

Krystal's pov:

            I wonder why Minho is being so mushy lovey like?! Its not like I was in a relationship, its just that it makes me feel sick, and akward,,,,minho, please stop doing that.

end pov.

Krystal: Minho, begapayo!/i'm hungry!

Minho:...

Krystal: Yah! I'm hungry! (stomach growls) Aigoo~

Minho:eh?

Krystal: (hits Minho) Did you hear me? You seem a bit dazed..

Minho: Mianhe... Ka ja, lets get ice-cream! (pulls Krystal to the shop)

Once Minho ordered, he started eating without sharing.

Krystal: Hello?! I want ice-cream too! Are you going to share or not?

Minho:ne.

Krystal: ICE CREAM!

Minho: (feeds it to )

Krystal: (tries to talk with full) FGJ GJ JAGA #4t9rj .kcangajjfa?!!^%&&%&

Krystal: Yah! Its so cold, you don't need to shove so much you know...

Minho: Mianhe. You have ice-cream on your lips.

Krystal: So?

Minho: Wipe it off!

Krystal: Wae? I'm still going to eat ice-cream!

Minho: (kisses her lips)

Krystal:Ew~ we are'nt even official,please stop kissing me...

Minho: But we will be.:)

Krystal:eh?

Minho: Jagiya, will you be my girlfriend?

Krystal: Jagiya?

Minho: Would you preger yeobo?

Krystal: NO. Krystal is fine. And the answer is...

Minho: of course. :)

Krystal: No, the answer is...

  th_tumblr_lfpb2ua8J31qb0gi0.gifth_jh.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry, couldn't update yesterday. mianhe. please continue to comment and subscribe! :)   th_Funnydara.gifth_tumblr_lk3yibtSsF1qzzb83o1_500.gif