Swimming Suits

2 Different Confessions

Minho: Its YOU!

Krystal: Yah, you, what are you doing here? ^^

Minho: Its my shoot!

Krystal: So is mine.

Makeup and hair unnies/noonas: Aigoo~ You know each other?

Minstal: ne.

Makeup and hair unnie/noonas: You're so lucky! He's the latest male model in the industry that has walked in all kinds of runways!

Krystal: You're famous?

Minho:ne. :) And since you're gonna work with me, you're gonna reach the top as well!

Krystal: OMO! Chinja! Yipee~ :)

Manager: The point of this shoot is to be a couple.araso?

Minstal: WHAT!

Manager: You know eaech other right?

Minstal: ne.

Manager: So you 2 are dating?!

Krystal: (facepalms)

Mananger: You 2 look cute with each other! Now change!

Krystal's Pov:

            I was happy that i was gonna reach the top, but this shoot is to be a couple. how can i do that when that guy hurted my feelings today? And the clothes, are um......very revealing!

 

Minho: You'll look y! (smirk)

Krystal: Yah! Don't say that! (hits him on the arm)

Manager: Now, go change! Stop with the playfullness!

Krystal: I'll kill you l8ter  Choi Minho!

 

 Minho's Pov:

             I was just joking that she'll look y! But I'll never know until I see her in the swimming suit, right? Anyhow, I'm so happy about this shoot! Afterwards, I'm going to tell my hyungs and small Taeminnie! :) heheh. I stretched out my arms, and looked at my abs. Hmmmmmm.... she'll be the first to see my abs! teehee, I can't wait for her expression!

After the changing process: BTW, please on't mind the other models in place of Minho and Krystal.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnxC54Nto3cojx1ovYeSP                    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsGj0ZHdTJ0GPc_ZmUEpZ               201004200344579510.jpg