Final Love Confession

2 Different Confessions

Minho: Krystal, why do you always seem that you're scared of me?

Krystal: Because, you're so tall. And you seem very scary.

Minho: I'm nice, though.

Krystal: ne, I'm the beauty, and you're the beast.

Minho: Pish!

Minho: But, you like me, right?^^

Krystal: (looking at him smiling)

Minho: Because my confession is different, I don't want it to be like yours.

Krystal: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,hahaaaaaaah-h-a-h-a. :p

Minho: ^^what?

Krystal: I'm mocking you.;p

Minho: What did you say?

Krystal:... Anyway, i'll tell you the truth. At first, I thought you were a jerk, but, after the photoshoot, i felt closer to you. and my liking meter grew everytime, i saw you...

Minho: and?

Krystal: Thats all. (fanning herself) Why am i explaning this to you!? (blushing)

Minho: And now we can be a happy couplely,you like me, i like you, we are..

Krystal: one happy couplely, and a dadadadada....? Why are we singing this?!

Minho: I'm so glad, I found you. (puts his hand on her shoulders) or else, i will still be a beast.

Krystal: You still are!

Minho: how?

Krystal: a-B-s.!!!!!!!!!!!!( her lips) Now come here!

Minho: Wae? (chuckling)

Krystal: (kisses him)

Minho: I never knew you were this good!

Krystal: -_-"?

Minho: Just kidding! Is this the first time you kissed me, like you started it?

Krystal:...is it? (playing along)

Krystal: But, at the end, 1 fail confession, and 1 succeeding confession = true love.

Minho: Yeh, and she can't leave me,either! ;p

Krystal: Wae? (looks at her fingers, and notices a ring)

Minho: You're my wifey, and I'm you husband, and we'll make one big happy family.

Krystal: Not yet, though. I will not let you go to my bed, because i don't want to have that with you yet.

Minho: Of course not, but when we do marry, you still have to be that seducing and y, and hot from the shoot!

Krystal: And if not?

Minho: We'll do it tonight! (carries her bridalstyle going to the nearest room)

Krystal: PUt me down! Aigi, put my down! BAd Minho!

Haesica: Have a good time!

Krystal: Unnie! ~!~'?HELP ME!

Minho: I'm here for you,and don't worry, I'm not a extreme that toy!

Krystal: You might be lying!

----

So that night, the 2 made themselves happy, and promised each other that they were only for each other, and not for anyone else. P.S, they did it before they were offically married.

Krystal: THis love hurts, but feels good!

Minho: Saranghae!

Krystal: saranghae!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry if the ending ! I'm really bad, at ending, so I'm super sorry, if you wanted or expected more from the ending! i hope that all of you, readers enjoyed this fanfic story, and i hope you will continue to read my other fanfics. Kasamnida! (bowing 90 degrees)

   th_intvi0026589.gifth_intvi0026606.gif th_love.gif th_2051321G403.gifth_duducs0026743.gif