Meeting You Just AGAIN/ Our Passion

2 Different Confessions

Krystal's Pov:

            Hmmmm............. i feel so depressed even though I ate that delicious chocolate! :( All because of you, Stupid Minho. If you didn't just say the last words, I'ld be so...

Krystal: Hello? (recieves phonecall)

Krystal: ne, I'll come to the studio right now for the shoot, ne kasamnida!:)

Krystal's Pov:

           Ok, so I have a little secret that no one knows, well, except for me and my sister, Jessica. I'm a model that shoots for catalogs such as Burberry, and etc. and today its a photoshoot for Dolce Gabana. People usually don't know I'm a model because I don't dress like one, but, thats just disguise and personality, you know?

 

Meanwhile, Minho recieved an important phone call as well.

Minho: Yeobsayo? Come to the studio? Now!? For a shoot?*sigh* Fine, I'll come. Theres gonna be a girl model? Great, araso, see you there. 

Minho's Pov:

              I left the school, and told my butler who picked up to drive me to Studio. While, he was driving, I noticed her. That girl, Krystal Jung! She walked down the street as if she was a model on a runway. Teehee, she's cute! :) Where is she going? Perhaps, I can drive her there and also say sorry....

MInho: (opens the window) Krystal Jung!

Krystal:?

Minho: Do you need a ride?

Krystal: Aniyo, do you know where the studio is, by any chance?

Minho: (thinks: is she my model partner? probably not). ahhhh..... ya...

Krystal: Where is it?

Minho: On E 15 Ave.

Krystal: k, Bye!

Minho: Bye, Krystal!

                                                                      But she was already gone. He couldn't see her....

Minho's Pov:

        Omo,she dissapeared! Aish, well, I can say sorry to her tomorrow!

 

Krystal's Pov:

            He knew the adress, well, he's probably been there before. Nothing special. You're not going to meet him again. This is the last chance.

 

Then at 3:45 sharp, Krystal went inside the building and got ready for her hair and makeup. She was so happy with her new look, she didn't notice him there.

 th_maknaejung.png

Minho's Pov:

            Omo, is that her? Is that really you, Krystal Jung? You're gonna be my modeling partner! This is just great, an awesome day for me. This is luck, man!:)

 Krystal's Pov:

             I turned around since the makeup unnies said that my partner was here. I glanced, and it was HIM? IItssss..... YOU. Again. This is just great....*sigh*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

updated! :) PLease continue to do what all of you do best! :) Read, comment, and subscribe! Voila! :)