Three

Best Friends Again

The investigations for the accident have come out. In fact, it wasn't an accident. It was carefully planned out by a sasaeng fan after she found at that the girls were in Myeongdong. She had bribed the little boy to dash across the street and that will cause her to swerve and hit the girls on purpose. 

 

 

 

Jongdae went to her dorm to look at her things for a bit. It still looked the same, her scent lingered and it was neat and tidy. What could he expect? She’s been unconscious and in critical condition for a couple of months.  He looked around for a bit, hugged her favourite teddy bear that he had gotten for her during their first anniversary and inhaled her scent. He sat at the place where they would always sit around and talk for hours. Jongdae sat there, observing how the room have not changed one bit. From her floral printed sheets to the white shelves filled with her favourite books.

Something about her room was calming, but he didn't know what it was. He closed his eyes for a bit, slowly taking in everything.  When a box filled with letters caught his attention when he opened his eyes. He took a step forward and observed it. The fact that the letters look quite normal wasn’t what caught his attention, but one out of the whole lot had blood on it. He carefully picked it up before staring at it. He couldn’t believe his own eyes as he blinked multiple times trying to believe that it wasn’t real.

The whole pile was written by haters, sasaengs and even fans of their relationship. The said letter with blood wrote, “You will die.” He should have been crying but he was too numb to even think about it. Why didn’t she tell him? Why did she keep all the threats to herself? Why? The answer, he will never know until she wakes up. If ever she will..

 


 

Chen had gone back to their dorm with a grey aura around him. He was frustrated at himself and kept blaming himself for the whole incident. He had so many "if only" questions in his head. 

He had thrown a few plates from where it was kept to the wall, breaking into a hundred pieces on the floor. Running his fingers through his hair with frustration, he kept yelling and crying. He didn’t even realise that he got a cut on his fingers and arms and the blood was oozing out. s couldn’t take it anymore and he was pinned to the wall by Chanyeol and Sehun to prevent him from doing anything rash. 

"Get a hold of yourself, Jongdae," Minseok spoke in a gentle voice as he walked over to where he was. 

"Hyung, it's my entire fault," Jongdae screamed, insisting on shouldering all the blame. 

"If only I didn't convince her to make our relationship public. If only I was there to protect her. If only...” Jongdae went on and on, sobbing like a child in his hyung's arms.

This was the first time they have ever seen Jongdae so weak, so pitiful and so vulnerable to things. 

"You know h-hyung, the p-pain is like incomparable to t-the pain in m-my heart," Jongdae mumbled while Luhan dabbed some alcohol and antiseptic cream on his small cut. 

"Shhh, don't blame yourself. It happens for a reason, Jongdae-ah." Kris butted in.

"And what's the reason hyung?" Chen challenged.

Everyone was taken aback by what he said and Kris swore to put a masking tape on his mouth before he talks again. Lightly pushing one another to give an answer to their member, but Jongdae knew that no one will answer him and just shook his head.

 


 

Third update!

I'm finally done with my major papers.

I am so happy.

I'll be more active from now on.

Y-A-Y.

 

xx