Thirteen

Best Friends Again
The few days were the same, Yna distanced herself from Jongdae. She would smile to him and that's practically it. Then, she would immediately run off to Baekhyun where the two of them were just like hyper-active puppies running around and teasing each other. It was giving both Kris and Suho a headache but they couldn't stop Yna. They had rarely seen her this happy ever since she woke up after the accident and it wouldn't be nice of them to deprive her from it. 
 
Everyone had mixed views of Baekhyun and Yna together. The Maknaes of the girls, naming Eluna, Hyomin and Jaehee were very supportive of Baekhyun and her together even though they were all curious why the both of them had suddenly become closer after the night she ran away. They shrugged the questions away anyway since their Unnie is happy with him. That's what matters the most anyway. After all, they wouldn't want her to be hurt by Jongdae anymore. 
 
However, for the older ones it was the opposite. As much as they hated Jongdae for hurting her that particular night, he had been the one there for Yna instead of Baekhyun. They still could not understand why he had given up all of a sudden. It hurt everyone else as much as it hurt him that Yna could not remember anything. 
 
That night for dinner, the two excused themselves to visit the Ahjumma once again after their promise to her. Ofcourse, the Ahjumma was glad to see the both of them again and treated them warmly like her own kids.
 
Meanwhile back at the dorm, everyone was discussing about the relationship of the two. They had to be aware of what they say because Jongdae was in the discussion too.
 
"Are they dating or what?" Jaehee asked before putting a mouthful of food inside . 
 
"No idea," Tao shrugged before stuffing himself. 
 
Unknown to them, Jongdae had been gripping his chopsticks really hard since the Baekhyun-Yna topic came about. He couldn't do anything though, because it was his own fault. His mouth that said that he give up. 
 
"We'll ask Unnie once she's back," Yara spoke beside Minseok. 
 
"I'll ask Baekhyun about it too," Minseok replied while everyone else nodded. 
 

 

After their dinner date once again, Baekhyun had sent her back to the dorm. With his luck, the rest of EXO were still there and was about to leave. Hence, they decided to go back to their dorm together. 
 
The girls decided to ask their Unnie first before they forget. 
 
"Unnie, are you and Baekhyun Oppa together?" Minki asked as she wiped the dining table. 
 
"No..? I mean, I don't know?" Yna replied back as she raised her eyebrows at her.
 
"It's just, you guys are acting like one." Jaehee added before Yna nodded. She walked to the living room and slumped on the couch. The girls followed suit not long later and Yna began explaining. 
 
"I told you guys about 'Guardian-Angel-Oppa' before, right?" Yna asked as she turned and looked at the girls. The girls nodded one after another before Yna broke into a smile. "That's Baekhyun Oppa." She continued and the girls gasped at what she had just said. 
 
"Wow," Eluna was just astonished on how the world was so small. 
 
"Exactly." Yna replied. "That night I ran away, Baekhyun Oppa confessed. He told me if Jongdae Oppa really gives up, he will be there for me. And look, he's fulfilling his promise, isn't he?" Yna said as her eyes twinkled. She explained further that if Chen really gives up, then she will give him the chance. This time, the other girls were speechless and even decided to pinch themselves just to make sure that they were not dreaming.  
 
"Speechless?" Yna asked as she giggled to herself. 
 
"Unnie, are you really giving him a chance?" Hyomin asked with uncertainty. She knew it was wrong because technically, Jongdae and Yna were still together.
 
Her Unnie nods slowly before she questioned, "There's nothing wrong right?"
 
The rest of the girls bit their lip and looked at their feet, some looked at the walls, taking a sudden interest in them. In fact, they did not know the answer. They kept quiet and avoided her gaze. They finally heard her sigh before she got up and went to her room.
 
"It's wrong!" Minki whispered to everyone else as she messed her hair up in frustration. 
 
"We can't blame her. Jongdae Oppa gave up on her first." Eluna whispered back and the rest fell silent once again. Eluna was right and now, it makes things more difficult than it already was. 
 
Back at the guys' dorm, they had confronted Baekhyun this time but they made sure Jongdae was not around. 
 
"Explain." Suho demanded. 
 
"Explain what hyung?" Baekhyun asked back as he looked at everyone else. 
 
"What's happening between you and Yna," Kris butted in as he squeezed between Tao and Chanyeol on the floor. 
 
At that moment, Baekhyun knew that he was cornered. He had nowhere to run and he was left with no choice but to tell them everything from the 'guardian-angel-oppa' incident, to his confession the other night. Once he was done explaining, the rest were of course not in favour of his actions. He was dismissed from the 'meeting' while the rest stayed to talk about it. Baekhyun is definitely in the wrong for interfering whatever relationship Jongdae and Yna have. 
 

 

"Oppa, I told the members about us," she said over the phone. He could even hear her pout.
 
"I was cornered by mine too, I told them about us too," Baekhyun replied back.
 
There was one thing that she was curious of and she just decided to just question him, "Oppa, what are we? What's our relationship?" 
 
"You tell me,"
 
"I don't know Oppa," She said weakly. 
 
"We'll talk about this some other day, alright? Go to sleep." He sighed. 
 
"Goodnight Oppa,"
 
"Goodnight. I love you," Baekhyun replied. The last part almost inaudible. He shook his head the moment the line went dead. 
 

 

I feel bad for 'bullying' all of you by forcing you guys to comment.
 
So here's an update! 
 
Thank you to those who upvoted, big hugs to you. 
 
& to my new subbies, welcome! 
 
 
xx