Twenty Two

Best Friends Again

By the next day, Yna managed to convince everyone that she's fine and their group activities actually resumed. So by the next day, the campfire was actually set up and they were huddled around it by night fall. 

The girls were beside their boyfriends and the single ones sat on the other side. Some, pouting because of the view that they were seeing. While some, were trying to ignore the rest. It was a confession night that made them closer together. 

"Baekhyun-ah, remember that one time you flipped the whole dorm around in search of your favourite eyeliner?" Chanyeol started while Chen's eyes widened. "It was Chen who took it." He continued before Chen received death glares from everyone else. 

"Yah, I did that for f-fun, o-okay?!" Chen yelled in defense.

"Hyung, it was totally fun staying up the whole night watching Baekhyun-hyung find it and crying afterwards," Kai spoke all of a sudden. 

"Well.." Chen slowly started. 

"Sheesh, when was that? I'll just buy a new one for you Baekhyun Oppa," Yna interrupted. 

Baekhyun's ears perked up and his eyes rounded as he stares expectantly on Yna. A small "really?" came out of his voice.

"Nah, I was just kidding." She said as she stuck her tongue out and laughed to herself. Everyone else laughed at the trolled Baekhyun.

The night soon deepens and the secrets shared were also getting worst. Some were of course hilarious like when Jongin tried to cook something and actually burnt Kyungsoo's apron (and the latter commented no wonder he couldn't find it anymore and Kai always seemed to dismiss the topic) while some were a little on the serious side like their first ever relationships or the failed relationships they ever had. 

-

Their vacation happened all so fast and now, the whole group of them were waiting at the baggage claim area before heading out together. Chanyeol and Baekhyun was of-course complaining after the flight as luck was not on their side and they sat directly infront of Hyeseon in the plane. Her high-pitched voice even won over the fully-blasted songs in their ears. Hyeseon wouldn't keep shut for a second and it made them want to super glue her lips together just so that she would shut up. The rest were laughing at their misfortune and watched as Hyeseon and her friends go out after they collected their baggage. Little did they know, Hyeseon had something up in her sleeves. 

It didn't matter anymore when the girls and their boyfriends went out of the arrival hall holding hands. They were welcomed by blinding flashes and their fans screaming. Ofcourse, it's inevitable that their fans were pushing around to get a better look at their idols. The whole group was led by Suho and Hyomin as they tried to squeeze through the crowd into their vans but was somehow stuck when all the fans started to push. The single boys immediately made their way to the other side of the girls that were unprotected by their boyfriends. It was a plan they made by themselves earlier since it will be the first time the whole group of them will be seen together. 

Slowly, the first six people have already gotten into their vans leaving the other twelve with more crowd to deal with by themselves. Even the security wasn't able to handle the fangirls. Chen placed his arms around Yna's shoulders as they tried to once again walk to the van. Baekhyun who was standing on the other side, stood close to the both of them and tried his best to protect Yna as well. From the corner of his eyes, he saw Hyeseon smirking. He ignored her and a few seconds later, she was right infront of them with a knife. She was about to stab Yna on her abdomen when Baekhyun swiftly moved himself infront of her. 

-

I know, I haven't been updating.

But since the new year started, I've been busy with work. 

& I just returned from my Korea trip!

(& I SAW CHEN AT THE SM THE BALLAD FANSIGN.)

I promise I'll update soon!


xx