Eighteen

Best Friends Again
Lunch time and she has not come out a single time. Yara had already told everyone about what happened inside the room and encouraged Baekhyun to have a one on one talk with her. 
 
Baekhyun had come in after a knock and Yna didn't move a single inch from her bed. She was still staring out of the window. Her mind was filled with things and it as tiring for her. She didn't know why she had to suffer from so many things. 
 
"Yna-ah," Baekhyun said softly as he took small careful steps towards her bed. The said girl moved slightly that it was almost unnoticeable. "I'm sorry," he said gently. 
 
He finally reached her bed and found her eyes glistening with tears. He frowned seeing her like that and quietly sat at the foot of her bed. Baekhyun then grabbed her hand and he felt her tense up, his thumb caressing the back of her hand as he began to talk. 
 
"I'm sorry that you found out about it this way. But whatever I told you that night you ran away and when I confessed, is true. It's wrong for me to be in a relationship with you because you're supposed to be with J-jongdae," Baekhyun choked on his own tears before he carried on, "As much as I love you, I can't keep you to myself. I asked you to be in a relationship with me so that Jongdae will get a piece of mind and get you back." 
 
Baekhyun tried to sound calm and fine about the whole thing but Yna knew how he tried to held back his tears. She sat up and faced him, her hands immediately wrapping around him as they both cried in each others' arms. 
 
"Oppa, I'm sorry for not letting you explain. I'm sorry that it's always Jongdae. I'm sorry..." She repeated as she nuzzled her head on the crook of his neck. 
 
"Yna, before I let you go and you go back to Jongdae, can I k-kiss you one last time?" Baekhyun asked shyly and she nodded. 
 
He leaned in and their lips met but as fast as it landed, the contact between them disappeared. Baekhyun smiled at her before patting her shoulders and hugging her once again. Then he whispered, "I'll always be here."
 
She nodded and the two walked out of the room together and walked to the living room where everyone was. 
 
"Jongdae-ah, she's yours again." Baekhyun said as he walked Yna towards Jongdae and took the seat beside Tao. He tried to look okay in front of everyone but Yna saw right through him. She flashed him a genuine smile and he couldn't help but smile back. 
 
"The two of you, work it out. We'll go and get lunch for all of us," Minki said as she pushed everyone out of the dorm. The two quietly sat beside each other and they were both quiet. 
 
"Look at me," Chen pleaded as he grabbed her hand. She felt her body become stiff for a while before she relaxed.
 
"I don't know what got into me that I wanted to give up. Honestly, I felt stupid for doing that. I felt empty and alone without you. Every night I worry if you have eaten your meals, if you're alright, if you get any memories back or if you have forgotten me." The last part almost came as a whisper. He took a deep breath before he carried on,"It did hurt when you told me you're with Baekhyun. I hated seeing you with him, I hate seeing him kiss you, hug you and doing all the things that I should be doing." 
 
A loud sigh escaped his lips and their eyes met. He noticed the tears falling from her eyes and immediately wiped them away with thumb. 
 
"Why are you crying?" He asked, his voice filled with concern but she just shook her head and closed her eyes. Her tears continued to stream down her cheeks and he knew that it was better to kiss her tears away. It worked like magic and her tears stopped almost immediately. 
 
"Song Yna, I know I was a who left you when you needed me the most but I've always love you. I promise this time, I won't give up on us anymore. I won't let anything, or anyone hurt you. Will you accept me back?" He asked sincerely. 
 
"I'm sorry Jongdae Oppa," she replied back as she turned away and bit her lips. She turned and look back at him, he looked calm on the outside but Yna knew how upset he was.
 
"I'm kidding, I will." She said cheerfully.
 
Jongdae's eyes widened in surprise, unable to believe what he have just heard. His mouth hung open for a few seconds before he asked her to repeat what she said. She replied back slowly, "Aigoo, this man. I said, I'm kidding and that I will accept you back." 
 
Jongdae broke into a huge grin as he started to move closer to her and whispering, "Looks like you've been learning how to troll huh." 
 
Yna gulped as she tried to lean back to avoid him. However, much to her dismay, her back reached the wall. "Ya, Kim Jongdae, what are you planning!" She screamed as she tried to shove him away. But as a guy, Jongdae was a lot stronger than her and didn't even budge. 
 
"Well Song Yna," Jongdae said with a smirk causing the hair at the back of her neck to stand. "I am just going to tickle you for trolling me!" Jongdae exclaimed as he kept poking her hides and straddled her hips, making sure she had no where to escape to. She bursts into fits of giggles as she tried to poke Jongdae's sides as well. As much as Yna had tried to block his hands from poking her sides, Jongdae was fast enough to poke her. 
 
"Y-yaah!" She said as she tried to catch her breath after Jongdae finally stopped tickling her. Jongdae was still straddling her when finally leaned to capture her lips into his. The two were having some intense lip-lock when-
 
"YAH! SOMEONE COVER TAO'S EYES!" Baekhyun yelled from the front door as the whole group of them returned from getting food. Yna practically shoved Jongdae away and the two had bright red faces from the embarrassment. 
 
"You do realise Hyomin's the youngest here, right?" Yara said as she poked Baekhyun's head. 
 
"Pity, we went all the way to get their favourite food but I guess they don't need food anymore. They were busy eating each other's faces anyway." Suho jested and the rest started laughing. 
 
"Hyung!" "Oppa!" The two whined at the same time before Suho shook his head and placed their food on the table. 
 

 

HAHAHA. 
 
I'm sorry I had to do that at the end.
 
Finally, Chen and Yna are back together. 
 
ChenNa moments for all of you. 
 
Comments please! 
 
 
xx