Eleven

Best Friends Again
Silence once again filled the air as Baekhyun tried to find the suitable words to say to her. She heard him take a deep breath before he talked again. 
 
"Yna, I expect you to tell me the truth. You heard right?" 
 
"Heard what?"
 
"That Jongdae's giving up,"
 
"Yeah." She said quietly. "That's why I ran away. I thought he said that he was boyfriend. How can he do this to me? How can he leave when I need him the most?" She continued and tears started streaming down her cheeks. He quickly hugged her. 
 
"If he really gives up, I'll be here. I did not know you were quite dense too. Pabo," he whispered. "I've always liked you but you have always seen Jongdae only." 
 
She released the hug almost instantly before staring right at him and wiping her tears. 
 
"Mworago?"
 
"You heard me right. I like you." He repeated, giving her time to process everything. 
 
"I'm sorry that I can't return the feelings Oppa. But if Jongdae really does give up, I will try my best," She replied. 
 
"Hmm," he hummed. 
 
"Let's go and get some snacks?" She asked while getting up. "But before we go anywhere, let me call Minseok Oppa and Hyomin first."
 
"Minseok Oppa, yes. I'm safe. I'm fine. I'm with Baekhyun Oppa," she replied and turned to look at the guy beside her. "Yes. I'll go back home soon. Please tell the other EXO members. I'll call the girls. Yes Oppa, I will Oppa. Yes. Goodbye Oppa," She sighed. 
 
"He nags alot huh," Baekhyun said. 
 
"Hyo-ah, I'm going home soon. Yes. I'm with Baekhyun Oppa. Yes. We are just gonna get food. I'm fine. Really. Bye."
 
"Another naggy one," he commented and she giggled beside him.
 

 

"Let's go and get kimbap?" Baekhyun asked as they approached the late night snack shops along the street. 
 
"Oh, a young couple. Annyeonghaseyo," the Ahjumma spoke in a motherly way.
 
"Ani-" Yna spoke. 
 
"Neh annyeonghaseyo ahjumma. My girlfriend is pretty, isn't she?" Baekhyun interrupted and asked the ahjumma cheekily as he placed his arm around Yna's shoulders. She nudged his ribs before glaring at him. 
 
"If you're gonna give me a chance, take this as a practice." He whispered to her ears, making the hair at the back of her neck stand. 
 
"Fine," she whispered back. 
 
"How may I help the two of you?" She asked as she cleaned her work space. 
 
"4 kimbaps, 3 fishcakes and 2 dukbokki please." Yna replied back sweetly. 
 
"Coming right up."
 

 

"Ah, I'm full. Here's the payment ahjumma," Baekhyun said as he gave her the exact amount. 
 
"Ani, it will be free since the two are so cute." The Ahjumma replied and gave Baekhyun back the money. "Just remember to visit me again soon, I feel lonely here." She continued. 
 
"Neh Ahjumma. Please take care of yourself, we will be leaving first." Yna said politely before she walked away with Baekhyun beside her. 
 
"Ah, it's cold." Yna muttered to herself as she rubbed her palms together.
 
Baekhyun quietly took one of her hands and stuffed it inside his coat's pocket with his. Yna's tried to prevent the blush from creeping up to her cheeks but failed. His warm and huge hand managed to heat up her cold clammy hand. Unknown to Yna, a smile had crept up to Baekhyun's face. 
 
"Let's get you home. It's almost 3am." He said as they got inside his car parked in the hospital. 
 

 

"Go inside. They must have been very worried." Baekhyun said as he opened the door for her. 
 
"Thank you Oppa," she replied as she took a step forward and hugged him. "I'll see you tomorrow?" 
 
He nodded before taking a step back. He waited until she had closed the main door properly before leaving their dorm and driving back to his dorm. 
 
The girls were sprawled all over the couch. Yna shook her head as she slowly woke everyone up and asking them to sleep in their room. The girls rubbed their eyes tiredly before embracing her. Yna was really glad to have her little sisters that cared for her so much. I mean who wouldn't when they've always been there for her, especially at her worsts?
 
She told them to go to sleep first and that she'll explain everything to them when they wake up. So, the girls scurried to bed and drifted off to dream land while Yna stayed there, staring at her ceiling. 
 

 

When Baekhyun reached his dorm, the boys were welcomed by his attractive face beaming with sheer delight. He couldn't hide it, because finally Yna knew about his feelings. The EXO members decided to stay up late to interrogate him and they knew something was up the moment they saw Baekhyun smiling to himself. The older ones eyed each other while Jongdae was seated there narrowing his eyes at him. 
 
"How is she?" Suho finally spoke up breaking Baekhyun's thoughts. 
 
"She's fine." Baekhyun replied in a bored tone. 
 
"Then why are you so happy?" Kyungsoo asked.
 
"Nothing. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight." Baekhyun stated as he walked towards his room and waved at the members. 
 
"Mr Byun, you're not going anywhere." Kris spoke seriously making everyone flinch. Baekhyun's steps halted and he walked back to the living room. There, Jongdae was still glaring at him. 
 
"What happened?" Jongdae clenched his fists, not allowing blood to flow to his knuckles. 
 
"I already said that nothing happened. Are you deaf?" Baekhyun replied back with a pokerface. That did it, Jongdae had stood up from his seat and stomped to where Baekhyun was standing. 
 
"I. Asked. What. Happened?" Jongdae asked fiercely this time, stopping after every word. He had grabbed Baekhyun's collar after he started talking and pulled him close. The other EXO members were still shocked as to what was happening that no one actually moved to stop them. 
 
"I thought you have given up? Why do you care?" Baekhyun spat as he released himself from Jongdae's grip. However, before he could do so, a right uppercut from Jongdae landed on his jaw making him stumble backwards. Baekhyun had shoved him away and his fist was ed forward to Jongdae's gut. Oddly enough, another punch landed on Chen's cheek almost immediately. Chen coughed as he regained his balance and immediately, Jongdae had rushed forward to land his balled fist on Baekhyun's face. The right corner of lip was busted from the impact and Baekhyun stagger backwards even more, his back making contact with the wall. 
 
By now, the rest of EXO have stood up and some dashed to help Baekhyun up. The said boy wiped the blood from his busted lips and winced abit. Tao had grabbed Jongdae to prevent him from landing another punch on Baekhyun. 
 
"Jongdae, go to bed. Since the two of you are room mates, I'll sleep there. You sleep on my bed for now, Baekhyun." Minseok said as he pushed everyone to their respective rooms. 
 
"Kyungsoo and Chanyeol, treat his cut. After all of you are done, go to bed. I'll take care of Jongdae's cuts," Suho instructed as he went inside his room. 
 
Baekhyun sat there on the chair getting treated by Kyungsoo and Chanyeol while the rest had gone to bed. He wouldn't even flinch when Chanyeol applied some alcohol on his cut. His mind was once again preoccupied by what happened at the park and at the Ahjumma's stall. A smile tugged the corner of his lips before he broke out into  a huge smile. 
 
"Hyung, stop smiling to yourself. It's creepy," Kyungsoo said as he placed the plaster on his jaw and at the corner of his lips. 
 

 

 
I still need to level up in the angst section. 
 
But I tried. Hahahaha. 
 
Some fluff for you guys too. Meh. 
 
I don't see you guys comment,
 
So 3-5 comments then I'll update with the next chapter?
 
I'm sorry but I have to do this. 
 
Hahaha. 
 
 
 
xx