One

Best Friends Again


After a long time of persuading and bribing me with food, Chen and I finally revealed our relationship to the public. We have been together for 3 years now. Of course not everyone took it well. 

Chen reached home just in time for dinner and I was still busy reading a few articles on the Internet when I heard his voice from the front door. 

"Babe, I'm home!" He called from the front door and not too long later, he appeared beside me and pecked my cheeks. 

"You're reading the article? Don't read the comments, please." He whispered, resting his chin on my head and his hands on my shoulders. 

"How did she do that?"

"She's so ugly!"

"Chen Oppa! You deserve someone better." 

I bit my lip and tried to look up to prevent myself from crying. I actually read the comments before he reached our room. 

"We'll be fine, don't worry. If they took Minki and Luhan hyung, Yara and Minseok hyung, Eluna and Lay hyung, Jaehee and Kyungsoo and Hyomin and Suho hyung well, they will accept us soon." He said.

I turned to look at him and the fiery determination was seen in his eyes. Sometimes I really wonder if he really is the infamous troll in EXO.

"We'll be fine? Do you hear yourself Jongdae? Did you know how the girls suffered from all the threats and abuse from your fan girls? It's not as easy as it seems, Babe." I said with my voice a little louder than it should be. 

"I know you're strong and you have me. I will protect you, sweetheart." He whispered before placing a sweet kiss on my forehead. 
 




I was out with the girls today for a little girl time at Myeongdong. We did a little shopping, stopped by a salon to do our hair and was on the way to eat at our favourite restaurant. 

We were crossing the road when a car tried to avoid a little boy who dashed across by swerving straight to our direction.



BANG!
 




The girl's jaws dropped, shocked as to what had happened. Their Unnie was flung about a couple of metres away from the car. She was bruised and unconscious. She saved them, all of them. 

Yara and Minki was first to react and ran to her unconscious body on the floor. The both of them frantically tried to shake her awake but to no avail. Meanwhile, Hyomin was wailing on the roadside with Eluna beside her trying to calm her down. 

A few minutes later, the ambulance arrived and all the girls were taken to the hospital. 

-
"Chen Oppa, please head to Seoul Hospital right now. Unnie.. unnie-" Hyomin cried. 

"Stay right where you are. EXO and I are coming," He said in a calm voice but there was a tinge of nervousness in it. 

When EXO reached the area outside the operation room, they found the girls sitting outside. Hyomin was staring into space, still not believing what had happened. Yara and Minki had their head down while Eluna had tear-stained cheeks. They didn't dare to look up and face Chen. 

Chen was in front the operation room door, banging and begging for them to open up. The rest could only shake their head in pity and pray that the operation is going well. Chen finally grew tired, he leaned on the door and slid down. He had kept his head in between his knees and sat there, crying. He was helpless and they couldn't do anything to him. 

"Will someone explain what happened?" Suho finally spoke up. 

"A g-girl was driving a car, and was trying to avoid a little boy who s-suddenly dashed across t-the road. So, s-she swerved and it was straight t-to our direction." Minki explained, as she looked up. 

"She q-quickly pushed us away and w-was a second too late to m-move to her own s-safety." Eluna continued, as she started to cry again. 

"Do you think this was on purpose?" Minseok asked as he passed tissues to the girls. 

"I have a feeling it is, Seok. Should we call the police and ask them to investigate?" Luhan suggested and everyone's head started to nod. 
 



"Guardian of Song Yna?" The doctor asked as he stepped out of the operation room. It has been four hours since the operation started. 

Chen quickly got up from where he was seated and walked over to the doctor. 

"Her parents aren't here yet, but I'm her boyfriend." He introduced. 

"Okay, so um.. We have good news and bad news," the Doctor began. The rest of EXO and the girls have gathered around them. Baekhyun had placed his hand on Chen's shoulders as an encouragement.

"Good news is, the operation went well. Bad news is, because of the impact, her head was shaken. So she might not remember anything. But go easy on her alright, it takes time. For now, you guys can enter her room once we transfer her," He finally continued. 

Chen had his head down after the doctor left. Everyone took turns to give him encouraging words before patting his back. 

 



Everyone was inside your room, watching as Chen desperately holds your hand and not wanting to let go. The salty river has yet to stop and Jongdae was still crying. Everyone felt a pinch in their heart. What did Jongdae do to deserve this? He may be EXO's troll but he was the kindest member and never got angry at anyone. 

Suddenly, a couple barged into the room. They were around the mid to late forties and fairly tall. The lady's face shape and mouth and the man's eyes were exactly like Yna's. Everyone quickly stood up to bow to them. 

"Jongdae-ah," Mrs Song called out and walked to closer to him, her arms were stretched out inviting him for a hug. 

"Mrs Song," he cried as he rushed forward to hug her. 

"What did I say about calling me Omma?" She teased, running her hand up and down his back to calm him down. She knew how much he was suffering. 

"Omma, Y-yna might lose her memories." Chen stated but Mr and Mrs Song just nodded. They had to be strong for her and for their daughter's boyfriend. 

"Dae-ah, she's strong. I know she won't." Mr Song spoke from behind the two of them. Jongdae let go of Mrs Song to give a hug to Mr Song. 

"Yna baby, it is Mommy and Daddy. Wake up soon alright? Your friends are here. Jongdae's here. Don't keep them waiting." Mrs Song whispered to her daughter's body on the bed. 

Everyone's heart was tugged at the scene in front of them. They knew that Mr and Mrs Song were emotionally strong and that's definitely who Yna took it from. 


 

First part is done.

Comments are appreciated! 

 

xx