Chapter Seven

Under The Same Sky

Sarangbi Café

 

Kyungsoo’s Point Of View

 

“Hey Suho, I left my phone here. Have you seen it around?” I asked.

“Oh yeah, I think I saw it on the counter,” Suho replied.

I walked up to the counter and found my phone on the ground.

“Aish! Who knocked it over?” I can barely pay for this expensive thing as it is. Unlike Chanyeol, I’m no millionaire.

I picked it up and dusted it off.

The screen brightened in response as I pressed the button.

5 missed calls: Haneul

 

 

 

Narrator's Point Of View

 

“Don’t touch her.” 

The first move was made, and his fist made contact with the drunkard’s face.

“Oof!” The man fell fast and hard. You cringe as you see fresh blood on the ground. The other two lunged at him. He swiftly dodged the blows with the agility of a cheetah. Your jaw drops in amazement. He punches the other man in the stomach, but the third attacks from behind. You scream as your hero gets punched squarely in the jaw. Still, he doesn’t falter for a moment as he jumpkicks the last attacker. All three are left on the ground and you find yourself in the prescence of your savior. The boy stepped out of the darkness and revealed himself. A playful smirk escaped from his lips as he tipped his hat.

You gasp as the familiar pair of smiling eyes greeted you. “Who knew we were still under the same sky, Haneul-ah?” Yixing grinned. You couldn’t suppress your urge to crack a huge smile.