06

10/10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12:30, after eating Jongin's salmon-squash thingy.

"Blabbermouth, when are the folding mattresses going to arrive?" Jongin asked as he rolled on the floor. "The floor is hard, you know."

"I didn't order any mattresses." I said as I flopped on my bed. "I'll miss my bed." I said as I smooched the bed.

Jongin looked at me with a disgusted look. "Why don't you marry it then?"

"If that's possible, I would." I replied as I stuck my tongue out.

"Just order the god damned mattresses!"

"Like hell I've got some money."

"Why don't you work you smartass?"

"I don't have the time."

"Says the girl who sleeps all day on weekdays."

"I don't just sleep."

"Yeah I forgot, you eat too." He said and eyed me from head to toe. "A lot on top of that." He added.

I threw a pillow at him. "Shut up!" I shouted. "Oh, speaking of shut up, I remember something."

"Probably something I'm not interested of?" He asked.

"No. I need your answer on this." I said as I walked towards him.

"Don't go here. I don't want your virus." he said as he moved away.

CAN I JUST ING KILL YOU, YOU BRAT?! "My good friend, Sena, wants to meet you so I need you to be here tomorrow."

"How on earth did you remember that with 'shut up'?" He asked, missing the point. "I can't even remember that I'm missing my underwear when I hear the word 'underwear' or 'missing'."

"Show some decency, you idiot!" I shouted and threw another pillow at him. "Can you at least be here tomorrow after classes?"

"As long as she's pretty, sure." He replied. "Is she?"

Then the sudden thought hit me. Is she pretty? Damn, not being superficial has its limits. "Well, I think she's 10 times prettier than me?" I answered, unsure.

"Zero times ten is still zero so no." He said as he threw one pillow back. "I have a part time job tomorrow."

"Then let's trade places. She really wants to see you."

"No. It's not a place where girls can work at."

"A bar?"

"Kinda but no. Just please, don't ask."

I am now officially curious of what his job is. "Then just stay here tomorrow." I said. "or I'll stalk you and leak information to the school and then boom, instant drop-out. You're graduating as well. Kinda sad if you got dropped-out, huh?"

"You son of a ."

"Oops, I'm a daughter. Sorry."

I could just hear him swear until I fell asleep on my bed and him on the floor.

The next day, I only woke up with a cup of noodles with a note on it saying,

I don't have the ample amount of time to be cooking for you (but I did for me cos you). I am going to skip school today just so I'll be here in the afternoon. Have some little guilt stored, okay blabby?

Well, he is angry so what did I expect?

I ate the noodles and almost barfed at its taste. Ew. When did I get this pickiness on food?

Thank God I need not hurry today to take a bath. I am so waiting for this oppurtunity to just take a bath peacefully with nothing to bother about. Ahh those days.

But it seems that I got too relaxed and ended up sleeping in the bathtub. Damn I think it's almost noon. I'll just attend school at lunch.

When I was about to move out, I remembered that I got too engrossed that I forgot my towel outside. Well, doesn't matter, Jongin is not in anwyay and I'm pretty sure I locked the front door.

I confidently walked out of the door when suddenly I heard the door unlocking. OH MY ING GOSH. I hurried to the towel but... unfortunately, I wasn't fast enough. Oh .

"Meat." Jongin sighed as he looked at me. "You're full of it."

I reached for the towel and covered myself, thinking of what I should say next. Damn mind, please think properly! "I...I like sandwhiches?" The heck are you thinking about brain?! Mouth, why do you have to comply?! Argh. Damn.

"Hmm..." He smirked. "What type of sandwiches?" he asked as he walked near me. "ually or food?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter