05

10/10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I waited for Jongin to get out of the house before I take a bath cos I am so not going to take a bath with him still lingering in the house. Thank God he gets up early, cooks fast (and delicious on top of that) , bathes fast and goes to school as soon as he finishes wearing his uniform. I am positive I have seen his uniform somewhere near my school. Totally positive.

When he finally got out of the house, I scrambled towards the bathroom where I bathe in lightning speed. I, too, am positive that I was faster than The Flash.

I ran to my school which is thankfully just 3 blocks away from the apartment.

On the way, I bumped into someone, a tall man wearing a suit. Jongin is quite taller though. Just quite. "I'm sorry." I bowed and ran past him. Hm, he sure looks... pretty? I don't know. The word 'handsome' just doesn't cut it.

Well basically, my school life is boring. Let's just skip it to lunch time.

"I have soooo many things to talk about you, Sena!" I screamed at my bestfriend, Jung Sena. She's basically my sister obviously. The reason for transferring schools, my stay in that shabby apartment  and not to mention with that ert of a guy was because of her.

My mother has to move to a different place due to his work and I have to go as well but I just don't want to be separated with her so I ended up transferring schools since she was transferring. Kinda complicated and I don't want to explain.

"Ooooooh, spill it." She said as she took my nachos away from my hands.

"I am rooming with a GUY." I said seriously. "A GUY!" I repeated with a more frustrated tone.

"Is he hot?" She asked, showing some interest, as she fed me the nachos.

"Well he is..." I answered while remembering Jongin's body. Droplets slowly rushing down his body. His fingertips touching his own abs..Wow, I seem like a ert. "but that's not it! You see, he's.."

Before I finish what I was about to say, she interrupted by putting her finger on my lips. "Doesn't matter what he is. As long as he is H-O-T."

I took my nachos away from her. "That's not it! He's a big ert who is... well a ert!"

"I don't get you sometimes." She said and took my nachos to her side again. "He's hot and plus, he's living with you. What's the problem? Go for it."

"Nooooooo!" I screamed. "I don't like him! He calls me blabbermouth and he... he sleeps with only his boxers on!"

"Sweet." She said as she her lips. Damn this girl. "I wish my Jongin is like that."

"Yeah, no.... wait, Jongin?!" I asked and stood up in shock. She did say Jongin right? Chillax mind, Jongin is not the only Jongin.

"Yeah. What's with that reaction? Oh my God. Don't tell me you're rooming with him?!"

I.don't.know.how.to.respond. Ohmygod. I can't lie to her but if she knew I was rooming with him, won't she get jealous and our friendship might be over by then but if she knew that I lied... wouldn't it be worse? Wait a minute, I don't even know who is her Jongin.

"I don't know but I am rooming with someone named Jongin,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter