04

10/10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woah. "Wow, we have the same name." I said, stunned. "My last name's Lee though."

"I bet she looks pretty now." He said as he looked at me. "Far prettier than you'll ever be."

Here we go again with the rude words. "K." I replied. "Well, you better hurry. You have classes to ditch, remember?"

"Okay." He said as he removed his arms from my shoulder and ruffled my hair. Wow, only Yeol does that to me. He then walked towards the door leaned on it and said, "Though I hope she'll at least have your art skills by now or even better." 

Was that a compliment? It was right? But of course I'm just being delusional since something like that won't come out of someone like him. 

He then went out of the room completely and went to the room with the towels. He's probably showering by now. I went out of the room myself and was about to wash the dishes when he suddenly shouted from the bathroom, "On the second hand, I feel like taking a leave from school today!"

"Okay, I don't care." I replied and put the dishes on the sink.

"You're skipping too, right?!" He asked as he shouted.

"Can you just take a bath first before you speak?!" I shouted as I scrubbed the plates. "I am trying to do some cleaning here."

He stopped talking which was... unexpected. "Oh, if you're gonna do some more cleaning, my laundry's inside my bag." He said as he appeared from nowhere. "I finished bathing so I can talk now right?" He asked as he ruffled his own hair with his smaller towel. The big towel? The only thing covering his nether region. Damn, he's got a fine body and the droplets of water makes him even hotte... what the am I thinking?! I hurriedly averted my eyes.

"Like what you see?" He asked as he trailed his fingers on his own body.

"Disgusting." I shrugged as I wrinkled my no. "Anyway, sorry kiddo but I already have a lot of clothes to was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter