03

10/10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, it didn't take time for him to actually shove me in the shower. Hm, he's stronger than he looks. Well, he did got pass the door obstacles last night. And now, I am being forced to take a bath as if I'm some stray dog that hasn't taken a bath for years. But it's too difficult to take a bath when someone who just harrassed you is just outside the door and is far stronger than you. Who knows what he'll do next? But on the other hand, if I don't take a bath, he'll probably murder me. I should've taken my pocket knife inside huh?

This is a tricky and troublesome one.

Then, I heard a light knock on the door.

"Hey, are you done? I need to take a bath too, y'know." He said. "Food's ready so hurry up."

Somehow, this scene feels absolutley normal. "Hurry up or I'll go in there." I take that back.

"I don't really like the idea of taking a bath when an almost erted man is inside the house." I said, raising my voice.

"Oh, don't worry. I have 0 interest on girls who are flatchested." I hear his chuckle and am seriously annoyed with it.

"Take that back you rude jerk." I said and lightly bammed the door.

"Take what back?" He asked oh so ing annoyingly.

"Argh, I hate you."

"I hate you too, sweetcakes. Now hurry up or I'll really go in there." He said. "Food's waiting."

I hear his footsteps fading and I'm sure he's eating at the moment. I can't deny the delicious aroma that might actually kill me if I ate it.

"Hey, if you're not planning to take a bath, just get outta there!" He shouted. "I don't wanna be late for school I'd be ditching."

"Why attend school early if you'll be ditching it anyways?" I asked, getting out of the bathroom.

"It's fun to ditch school yknow."

"I seriously don't know what's going in your head." I said, tapping my forehead. "And you're barely wearing anything while eating, you seriously are ing indecent."

"Says the girl who keeps on cussing." He said as he got up. "Eat. You don't wanna spoil the food I especially made for a blabbermouth like you."

"That is so not the attitude to make someone eat."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter