07

Tainted Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night was cool, sending in some unwanted chills down my spine everytime the wind got too close.

The purple sheets felt good under me, especially when a gorgeous' weight on the other side of the bed pushes it down along with mine.

I was deep in thought, while she was also buried in hers.

A few minutes and I spoke.

"That Luhan guy, did he ever come back?" I hesitated to ask, but it was now or never. I have to know, whether that heartless lad even had a conscience or not.

I eyed her on the other side of the bed, facing me with those big brown eyes that screamed no emotions.

She took a deep breath and lied down, eyes fixated on the ceiling.

"He never did. I've always waited, here, in this rotting dungeon I considered my home. And all I gained were false hopes and pathetic years wasted. I've got no news of him, whether he married or simply died some death. I don't even care anymore."

She closed her eyes, letting silence reign the night.

"It... must have been very hard for you. I'm sorry to hear that."

I didn't know what else to say. Stupid. Damn you, Oh Sehun.

"Nah, I'm alright. I'm just glad that with all those years of waiting, someone was determined enough to love someone who deserves otherwise." She smiled, facing my way.

"Why would you be hated?"

She thought for a second.

"I'm selfish, I'm cold, I'm stubborn and I'm a brat. What else?" She tipped her chin while looking at me mischievously.

"But I love you." I smiled, resulting for her to blush a bit. She's so adorable that I almost face-palmed myself.

"I've always wished that it was much more easier to have met you first, Sehun." She smiled sadly.

"Fate has other plans, and for me is to stay with you tonight. Just being able to watch you sleep would be good enough, for tomorrow, might not be the same ever again." I rested my back on the headrest of the bed, staring at the stellar sky outside.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

I stared at her for a second, realizing how vulnerable she is in front of me.

Those big brown eyes, pink lips, and her never-fading charm.

It gives me a feeling of contentment to just be able

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter