—E P I L O G U E—

Tainted Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

( 3 years later )

0o0o0o

I was hanging out with some friends at a local bar that night. Many people said that my whole aura changed. More or less it did, of course, especially when a certain incident broke your young heart. I still can’t get over Krystal, and I’ve dated several girls since then just to cover up the pain of her loss.

“Sehun, a noona has been staring at you since we came in. Maybe she has the hots for for you or something,” Baekhyun nudged me by the arm and chuckled.

I looked around and saw the woman he was referring to. I guessed that she’s at least 5 years older though I can’t quite surely tell. She had a pretty face, wearing just light make-up and had a nice figure, although her clothes weren’t that revealing. She wore a plain black dress that was somehow glittery and showed her shoulders and covered her until the upper part of her knees. She was attractive, nonetheless.

I didn’t mind her and just took a sip from my glass, the alcohol numbing my senses a tad bit.

A few minutes of just nodding and chuckling at my friends’ bad jokes, I decided to hit the comfort room. I peed and return right after. I also noticed that the woman was gone in her seat. Two girls were now sitting around my friends and they all giggled together, exchanging remarks filled with the smell of alcohol. I hated that since the atmosphere was getting all smoky, so I decided to leave. Sooner or later they’d be all drunk and would crash at some place, especially Baekhyun and Joonmyeon.

When I reached the parking lot, I saw the girl from the bar, and she was with a guy. I started my motorbike when suddenly she screamed and pushed the guy who didn’t even budge. The guy was evidently drunk.

Even though I hated these kinds of things, I approached them and put a hand on the guy’s shoulder.

“She doesn’t seem to be too fond of you, dude. Just drop it.”

“What?! Who are you?! Stay away from this!” The woman ran to hide behind a nearby car and looked at me with eyes that were a mix of being apologetic and worried.

The guy tried to punch me with all his might but he was too drunk, and almost lost his balance. I took him from behind and he fell, eyes closed while still mumbling things.

I ran towards the woman who also approached me.

“Let’s go.” I took her hand and guided her towards my motorbike and placed a helmet on her head.

“I’m driving you home.”

“A-alright. Thanks.”
We both hopped in, and I asked her where she lived.

“I’m Joohyun, by the way.’ She said in almost a whisper, clinging a bit tighter when I sped up.

“Sehun.” I said, my eyes fixated on the road.

The night was calm, and she spoke once more.

“Thank you Sehun.”
A few more minutes and we reached her apartment complex.

“Should I still see you go in or you’re alright on your own?” I asked as she returned the helmet.

“Actually.. Uhm, would you mind for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter