01

Tainted Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meeting her was like degrading back to zero. My world and perceptions changed.

That lost kid before, now found his desired shelter. And it was all because of that one woman, Krystal, whose name was similar to crystal, and yet is full of mysteries I can't seem to decipher.

I haven't told a single person about her, and how I always visit her on that lighthouse.

I just felt like it would be invading her privacy, that someone, besides me, would know about her secret sanctuary.

What was her story?

Why is she living there alone of all places?

Her life is a mystery. She is a mystery.

A blue rose.

She was different. Scary different. Those eyes that intimidated me, and forced me to yield to her completely.

Her face, her features, her smell. She was different. A presence unworthy of denying.

When she spoke, it's only her voice that would linger in the air, no other obscure sounds planning to hinder her being.

She was addicting, a foreign scent that never seemed to keep me unattracted.

I always long to hear that lovely voice, to set my eyes on that lovely figure.

In a short span of time, I found myself drawn to her. Romantically or sensually, that I can't tell.

I arrived at her chamber, standing before it as I took a deep breath in, ready to push the vulnerable door, when..

 

"Sehun...?" A small voice emerged from inside.

"Yes, it's me."

"Come in." And I did, pleasurably.

She was lying on the couch, the ends of her white dress hanging helplessly at the edge of the couch, a book resting o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter