05

Tainted Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was writing some notes as the teacher continued to speak things that didn't mean much to me.

Well, I could always ask Suho-hyung to tutor me. He'll always be glad to help.

 

"Maknae! You're paying today." A guy with black locks approached me as he planted his arms around my shoulder, grinning ear to ear like a kid.

"I always do." I rolled my eyes as I hear him chuckle.

"Right. Suho-hyung is not here, huh? Too bad."

"Yeah. Council meeting." I simple stated as we walked out the room, heading for our lockers.

 

"Say, this would be the first in a long time that we're going to be out together. What have you been doing?"

"Uh, I study at home. You know, the exams are near." I managed to say.

"Right." He eyed me suspiciciously, but waved it off anyway. Thank God.

"Yah! Where are you two going!?" A deep voice boomed as I was arranging my things on my locker.

I think I just had my eardrum burst there.

"Hyung." I smiled at him.

"How's my Sehuna? I missed you!: He embraced me and pat my back, pulling back with a wide grin.

"Yeah, I've been busy."

"Pfft. Busy eating books? Not that's not too good to hear, Sehun-ah." Jongin interrupted.

"What!?" The older guy panicked.

"Anyways, we're going out for bubble tea. Are you coming, hyung?" I suddenly changed the topic. This giant weirdo might misunderstand things.Again.

"Oh sure! I'm actuall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter