06

Tainted Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I needed an answer. This isn't making any evident sense.

Why would Krystal appear just like an invisible wind to him?

 

I cautiously entered the lighthouse, careful not to step on anything that would generate any sound.

I climbed the spiral stairway as I had a glimpse of the room that was slightly opened, as usual.

I heard a voice. It was Krystal's.

Did she have a visitor?

As far as I knew, I'm her only one.

 

"Seohyun-sshi, I have to tell him. He deserves to know, right?" She inquired, as I placed my ear just above the door, positioning myself before it.

I heard no one respond. Then she spoke again.

"What if he gets angry at me? What if he'll leave just like Luhan did?"

Luhan? A peculiar name. But it sounds like a guy.

Her lover? Maybe that one in the picture.

She quieted down.

My curiosity got the best of me, so I gathered enough courage to enter the room, whoever this visitor was.

I gently pushed it open, revealing a Krystal that was not in her usual self.

She was sitting on the couch, wearing a black dress, her red lips adding up to her paleness, and her dark locks were messed up, not having the ability to reduce her charm by one bit.

She was still beatiful, her eyes glued to the dark carpet where her feet was, and her hands once again carrying a rose. A blue one.

It took her a few seconds to finally feel my presence.

Her eyes were at a lost, while her lips were slightly parted as she stared at me.

"Were you with someone?" I asked, quite surprised that she was alone. She then shooked her head.

"No. Why?" Her voice was weaker than usual, adding up to my curiosity.

"I thought I heard you talking to someone. Or was it... yourself?" I quirked a brow upward, questioning.

"Ah, yeah. I was talking to myself." She tried to smile, though I can sense that she was a bit uneasy.

Her eyes were exploring the place, except for the spot where I stood.

"Who is Seohyun?" I tried to ask calmly, since I know something was a bit off.

I felt her tense, her eyes dilating in surprise as she looked at me.

"N-no one."

"Krystal, am I still a stranger to you? Don't you trust me?" Hurt was obvious in my tone, my eyes trying to look tough but somehow failing.

She looked down, her face displaying a grimace. A few seconds and she responded.

"Sehun, I.... I don't deserve your love. I've been selfish." She looked away.

"What.... are you saying?"

"I'm not like you, Sehun. I'm.... far from being human." She shook her head, gainin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter