The drunk lady

Je l'ai embrassé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Luhan, I am really creeping out here because I realized that I don't know a single about French," I halted in my steps to look at him. He laughed heartily then gave me a bewildered look, "You are kidding, right?"

"Do I look like I am kidding to you?" I snorted, as I folded my arms and gave him the look that I wasn't joking but was being like really serious. "Then why the hell did you come to France for? When you don't even know it's native language? You are really seriously, oh my gosh," Luhan gasped as he grabbed my shoulders hard then shook for me god damn five times.

"Because I have nowhere to go except my mom, and I need to escape from my dad," I trailed my voice off, and heaved a sigh. "Okay, I tell you what, we will skip school today, just to tutor you some simple French. And which subject was you taking again?" Luhan puffed out his cheeks, and gave me a reassuring smile before he whipped out his phone from his jacket and dialed for someone.

"Hey Krease," He greeted cheekily, "Bring Hyemin and other guys to noona's house, I have a special guest to introduce you guys to." Luhan paused as he listened to what his other friend was saying attentively before he nodded his head. "Yea, we'll be skipping school, isn't that cool, Krease?"

Luhan laughed cheekily as he listened to whatever his friend was rumbling about, "Whatever, Krease, I'll be waiting for you."

"Come on, let's go!" He intertwined his hand with mine, as he sang with really high mood. Huh, what's with him and his sudden interactions? I really just wanted to yell at him to just stop from being too overly friendly with me and just treat me like a norm friend.

"What are you doing?" I yelled at him, before shaking my hand free from his grasp but it seemed to be slightly difficult and I won't be that surprised either.

"I am your father, dear," He  chuckled, and grinned at me with those mischievous smile. "Whatever," I murmured quietly under my breath, and oh boy, I certainly felt heat approaching to my cheeks like some hooting train.

 

We were bickering so much that I didn't even realized that we reached Mom's house, and there were like thirteen   or twelve strangers waiting for both me and Luhan at the doorstep. And did I mention that they were extremely loud?

"So, those are your friends?" I whispered into his ears, not really taking note of how close I was with Luhan, nor the small blush that was reaching to his cheeks.  I was just too busy looking at the eleven extremely good-looking guys and a pretty girl with hazel curled hairs.

"Y-yea, they are kind so they won't eat you up." Luhan stuttered, while clearing his throat, and the surprising thing was that his eyes weren't on me when he spoke, instead he was looking at the ground. What's with him?

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked in just pure concern, obviously not realizing that the whole cause was because of me. "O-oh, it's nothing, just let's go and meet them, shall we?" he smiled at me gingerly, before he took my hand and rushed to his friends.

"Hey hey, you must be Luhan hyung's new friend, right? I am Byun Baekhyun, feel free to call me Bacon instead!" he was quite adorable, especially his crescent eyes when he gave me that really wide toothy smile.

"That's not quite fair, I mean, you didn't even allowed me to call you that." A tall guy, man, I thought I was giant of myself until I met this guy, and his deep voice, it was as deep as B.A.P's Bang Yongguk. No joke. All salutes to that guy for having such a deep voice.

"I'm Park Chanyeol, but call me Yeollie." He was quite adorable too, but it would be better if he didn't smile so creepily. Because, I swore his smile was kind of exotic and rare. "I am the happy virus of this herd of unusual people." "Says Park Chanyeol," Baekhyun scoffed and nudged really hard in Chanyeol's rib-cage.

"I am Kris, not Krease, for your information," Kris glared at Luhan from the corner of his eyes, while his lips were tugged into a forced smile at me. And wow, man, his height really shocked me for real because I swore, he was even taller than Chanyeol whom I thought was a giant. And Kris definitely had looks that said, 'Girl, you will be hooked with me in less than a minute'.

"Hi, I am Thehun!" I stared at the guy with rainbow hairs for awhile because not only he was able to pull off that clown hairs but he has an adorable lisp too.

"I am Kyungsoo!" a small, petite looking guy waved at me shyly, a pink tint was plastered oh-so-obviously.

"I am Suho!"

"I am Zitao!"

"I am Jongdae!"

"I am Jongin!"

 "I am Minseok!"

"I am Yixing."

And after all the guys had introduced themselves, I had hard time recognizing each one of them.

"And I am Hyemin!" Damn, did I said I just seen a goddess? I am seriously jealous of the girl's beauty. Big and dolly eyes, and just the right amount of height, not too much and not too little. She was that kind that many males would root for.

"I'm Choi Sooyoung─" I tugged my lips to what seemed to be a very wide smile until, Luhan slang his hand across my shoulder and finished my introduction, "A very best friend of Luh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter