The morning

Je l'ai embrassé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

001

I woke up groggily, and everywhere inside my brain was hurting like somebody had just pierced million of knives in it. I groaned, and grabbed any nearest pillow and hugged it real tight. I took a few seconds to realize that I wasn't in my old room anymore, I was actually in a brand new room which was more exquisite than my old one. And I wasn't very surprised, since I had arrived at my mom's house just yesterday.

Yep, that's right, I'm Choi Sooyoung. The very unwanted child of the famous actress Kim Yuji, and I am not very surprised as you guessed so, because well, I am just a child arrived here just because of a mistake made by my parents when they were drunk. Plus, what good would I bring my mom? Maybe, a bad reputation of getting pregnant at seventeen.

I sighed, as much happy and grateful as I could get, I was worried and half-dreading of my new life in Paris. That's right, I escaped from Korea and flew right here just away from my abusive father who did nothing but just brutally abuse me physically every single ing nights whenever he was drunk. And I'm just so sick and tired of it. Furthermore, I have no ing relative, so guess what, my mom became my heroine. I knew she wouldn't welcome me with her wide arms, so I had a deal with her.

And you know what's the ing deal? It was to look after her boyfriend, and let me tell you a secret, he is just ing twenty years old university scholar like I am.  Don't you find it disgusting? I mean, a nearly forty years old actress sleeping around with a guy same age as her daughter.

I groaned inwardly when my alarm clock went off, it meant one thing though and that was 'ing get up and prepare breakfast for Luhan'.  Yep, indeed, my mom even prepared me a timetable on what to do on what time just for her freaking boyfriend. I won't be bewildered when you told me that I am his personal maid.

I exited the room, hoping I didn't slam the door too loud either because I might wake my mom's boyfriend up and hell, I am very much afraid of the consequences.

"Oh, you are up early." He sent me a small smile, a cigar tugged in between his lips. I couldn't help but flinched in surprise at his early awake.

Wandering who he was? He was Luhan, my mom's only and beloved boyfriend, and well, in case you are wandering, yes, he is a Chinese.

"I thought I am suppose to say that," I murmured as I ran my fingers into my hairs. "What breakfast should I serve for you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter