The jealous him

Je l'ai embrassé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, you're awake?" Luhan whipped his head to steal a quick glance at my direction, before concentration on whatever he was cooking. "Y-yea, but my head...it feels like, argh," I groaned, while letting my fingers massaged my scalp. There was definitely an indescribable pain every parts of my brain; attacking me like some bullets which I didn't appreciate.

"You drank a lot, though it was your first time," Luhan chuckled, and peeked at me, "I must say that's pretty well done. I think you did better than me." He feigned a gasp, in a sharp breath. "That's not fair, I ask for a competition, what do you think of that?" Luhan wiggled his brows mischievously, his lip was tugged into a smirk.

"I don't think I will be drinking anymore, especially the aftereffect is killing me!" I whined, hitting my fist against my skull, hoping to ease some pain. However, it seemed to me that it just doubled the headache.

"Oh." Luhan pursed his lip, as he paused. Slowly, he stuck out his lower lip and shook his head. "You are being totally unfair here!"  He protested like a kid, before sliding a plate of freshly pancakes to Sooyoung. "You know the plate might slip, and my pancakes will be wasted?" Sooyoung gaped, eyeing those pancakes; she glared at Luhan who was already chomping down like a machine.

"But it didn't, did it?" Luhan rolled his eyes, and shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. "And even if it slipped, I will make the sacrifice and let you eat my pancakes." There was an awkward silence, as his gaze held with my own.

I coughed slightly, finally, or somewhat breaking off the awkward and dreading gaze 'competition'  and that deafening silence. "Thank you but what about you? Won't you starve?" I arched my brow, while slipping a piece of honey-coated pancake into my mouth.

"I am okay. Besides, I need to pull off some weight for the upcoming dance competition." Luhan yet again, shrugged his shoulder and took a sip at his water. "Will you support me and the boys?" His eyes glistened under the dimly-lit light at the dining room.

"Dance competition? There's this sort of things in here, I mean, France? Are you being serious?" I gasped, letting go of my utensils in shock. "Yep. There is this sort of things here. In France." Luhan mimicked me, as he chuckled. His eyes formed into crescents, and I would be lying if I said he wasn't sort of cute.

I felt heat approaching my cheeks, without hesitating even for a second, I looked down at the plate. I felt embarrassed and if Luhan found out that my hormones raged because of his smile, I swore I would be his laughing stock for a jolly week or month. I knew boys well enough.

"So, will you?" Luhan tilted his head downwards to look into my eyes, searching for my answer. I felt myself chocking on my own pancakes, without having much a choice, I nodded quickly. Still not looking up, of course.

"Support me especially, not Byun Baekhyun." Luhan scoffed slightly, and I could see he and his muscles getting all tensed up at the mention of Baekhyun. What? What happened? Did they have some sort of argument while I was drunk or out of conscious?

I bit my lower lip, deep in thought, not actually knowing that Luhan had stopped eating and was starring at me who was yet still building sandcastles in the air.

"Hello? Earth to Sooyoung?" He waved his hand in front of me. I flinched slightly from the surprise, and blushed in embarrassment when he caught me starring blankly off to the space. "Y-yea?" I squeaked, and cleared my throat awkwardly.

Luhan chuckled softly under his breath as he shook his head slowly, "You should have paid more attention on your appa." He chided at me, while trying to keep a firm gaze plastered on his face yet a smile broke off from his face.

"I was saying that you should cheer for your dad and Baekhyun, because I am a better dancer than he is." Luhan announced proudly, and like so suddenly, he had this layer of 'show-off' air around. "Are you sure? How are you so certain of that? A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter