The Christmas- Part three

Je l'ai embrassé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung

 

Everyone sat quietly after Luhan left, some were looking back and forth from each other and some were just shrugging their shoulders nonchalantly. What was wrong with Luhan, really? I just couldn't understand him so much, I mean, he was so fine just now and suddenly he was pissed off.

"I'll go get him," I was the first to break the silence and stood up, giving them an apologetic smile. "I don't know what happened to him, it's my first ever time to see Luhan hyung being so angry." Suho heaved a little sigh, yet the corner of his lips were curled into a small smile. "If he has any problems, just tell him that we are a close family, and he can tell us everything. Sometime, he likes to hide things from us."

I nodded at him, and let out a small mutter of "thanks" as I headed upstairs.

On the first ever day I met with Luhan, I always seen him as a mysterious yet cunning guy that could make any girls fall into his charms. I wandered if mom and he really liked each other, or were they just pleasing themselves for their own needs? I still remembered the first day ever, he looked so cold like he was broken and when he heard my name, he seemed so shocked that his eyes were rounded. And before I knew what was happening, he asked which high school I came from. It was all weird, and I guess, Luhan really hid things from others. But why?

I knocked on his bedroom door softly, gulping nervously. Was he still mad? And why was he mad anyway?  "Luhan?" I called out for his name softly, my ears trying to pick up any possible sounds from the other side.

"Just leave me alone!" He hollered. I brought my hand back to my side, and stared at the wooden door in front of me. "Why are you even mad at me─ at Baekhyun? We did absolutely nothing wrong!" This time, it was me who was yelling, and fists were clutched. Why was Luhan so over-protective? It was not as if he and I had known each other for so long that he had the rights to protect me. Why couldn't I just date or even talked with boys that seemed to catch my attention?

Suddenly, the door was harshly opened, and a raging Luhan appeared in front of me. "You want to know why I am mad? Maybe, you would understand if...," He paused, hesitating to continue his sentence, before he let out a soft grunt, "just forget it, I don't matter anything to you anyway."

He whisked away from me, but no, I was not letting him go without getting any explanations from his actions. "Luhan please, you are my mother's lover, so you are practically my dad! I have every rights to know why you are being like this. Stop being so stubborn and tell me what's wrong."

Luhan didn't utter a single sound at first, and I could feel his muscles relaxing under my clutch, sighing deeply, he replied with a soft smile, "Just pretend that I am just having a bad day."

Although I didn't buy his lie, yet I let go of his hand slowly. I watched him fading in my vision, as he headed downstairs. Somehow, I get this feeling of wanting to open his heart, and I wanted to see what was hidden in it. I wanted to be the first one to break down the walls that Luhan had built over the years, and know the reasons of building them.

ᴗ•••ᴗ

"Let's get to know each other better!" Chen hollered, his eyes yet again twinkling, He seemed to be the only one in the good mood after what had happened. Almost all the others are purely upset, or surprised at Luhan's sudden outburst.

"Get to know each other? Don't we like know each other since babies? We are practically stuck together." Kai rolled his eyes, before sitting straight. "How about building some snowmen outside?"

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, and snorted, "Build a millimeter snowmen with all th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter