The embarrassed him

Je l'ai embrassé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung

 

I woke up groggily once again at the sudden disturbance from the living room, because it was as if some evil magician had casted a bad, wicked and sinister spell on this house to be this noisy. Just to wake me up from my sweet slumber.

I trudged my way to the noise source, still in the sleeping mode. "Who's there, Luhan?" I asked to a guy who was standing in front of the television; his arms on his hips like he was modeling. I thought it was Luhan. Until I was proven wrong.

"Oh gosh, Sooyoung, you scared me!" A different voice spoke up. Wait, this wasn't Luhan. Luhan didn't have a voice as heavenly as this, I meant, argh, whatever. I squinted my eyes, inching closer to the stranger, and I certainly felt heat approaching my cheeks.

I didn't want to think what state I was in, how horrible I looked nor, anything!

My tousled hairs stood out like it was stuck by some lightening, and my pajamas were too showy, and then I realized that I didn't wear a pant, as in not the undergarments, just the norm pants.

"B-baekhyun! Hi," I forced a smile on my face, and I waved at him. My other hand was busy tugging down the dangerously low shirt. "Urm, what are you doing here?" I chuckled, my teeth were doing an excellent job in biting my inner cheeks though.

"Visiting you guys since you were absent today. I am sorry if it was about the alcohol I kind of forced you to drink ." Baekhyun smiled casually, as if he was not minding the awkwardly short clothing of Sooyoung.

"Y-you didn't force me; I just drink it out of curiosity." I stuttered for the nth time that day, and I am so not appreciating for the extreme sudden heart attacks that were slowly taking over my body. I didn't know why but, Baekhyun was just special to make me feel so...weird?

"Sooyoung," Luhan, whom I noticed had been staring at Baekhyun and me for quite a sometime while leaning against a wall, decided to interrupt our little yet so awkward conversation. "Go and change your clothes now. It's uncomfortable to watch." Luhan smiled at me, yet I could tell clearly that this was forced. Forced as in F-O-R-C-E-D.

Through his gritted teeth, he mumbled under his breath, "What were you thinking of coming out of the room with this attire? Even though those guys are my friends but you should be careful around of them, they are still guys with hormones."

I am surprised that Luhan had actually managed to push me over to my room, still with his plastic smile plastered on his face.

"Others seem fine with this," I rolled my eyes, as I stood with arms akimbo, "Were you just talking about yourself? A guy with raging hormones?" I teased Luhan with mockery layering every sweet words of mine.

My lips instantly tugged up into a smirk of satisfaction; Luhan was blushing like a tomato that was ripened.

"N-no! I am your dad, that's why, and every dads would disapprove of the choice of your clothing." Luhan shook his adamantly. It was amusing to watch Luhan getting so perplexed: his eyes getting rounder and rounder as each second passed, and the beads of sweat that were endlessly flowing down his porcelain face.

 "Chill, daddy," I rolled my eyes, yet a grin had never left my face as I mocked Luhan furthermore. "I will get changed now," I paused, as my jaws tightened and my lips formed a firm straight line. I hesitated, however, in the end, I plucked my courage and muttered a quiet "thank you for caring me".

I didn't even wait for Luhan to respond to my small gratitude because next thing I knew was that, I immediately barged into the room, and slammed it shut.

I didn't know why I responded so aggressively, nor did I have a reason to why my heart was going through a small rollercoaster ride.

*****

 

Baekhyun

I laughed along with the guys at the lame joke my best friend, Park Chanyeol, made. I sat along with them in a circle, with a glass of wine in my hand.

"Hey," Jongin spoke up, a mischievous glint in his eyes, "don't you think Sooyoung's thighs are to die for?"

I felt like I was frozen in my place, as I watched all my friends beginning to nod their heads excitedly. "They looked delicious; I bet they are tastier than my steamed buns!" Xiumin his lips, and bit them.

Although we did this often, as in talking about stuffs like this, but this time, it  seemed so wrong. Like I was getting mad, for no specific reason, I just wanted to tell to them to shut the hell up and stop looking at her. I just disliked it.

"Hey, Baekhyun, what do ya think?" Chanyeol winked at me, an arch smile had somehow made its way to Chanyeol's face.

I heaved a sigh, but I doubt the guys ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter