The confusing Luhan

Je l'ai embrassé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*choose your team before reading this chapter, then after reading this chapter, tell me whether you changed your team or loyally staying Luhan's/Baekhyun's team

 

* underlined sentences when a character is speaking signified that they are speaking in English.

Sooyoung

Ever since Christmas was over, the situation in the house became very dreading until I swear I was going to be choked with the silence. It was totally unbearable and suffocating.

Luhan had been ignoring me, treating me like an invisible ghost, and had never uttered a single sound to me. And I was certainly devastated; I didn't even know what I did wrong, or what triggered him to be like this. And it was maddening, and disappointing.

So, I decided that today was the day I had a face-to-face talk with Luhan, even if he disagreed with the idea, I felt that this talk was needed no matter what. It was because I'm so sick of the silent treatment I had been receiving when I obviously couldn't think of any reasons of his actions.

I heaved a little sigh, and looked myself in the mirror. I was flustered, my heart was beating abnormally fast. After all, today was the first day of school for me—it also marked my fresh new start at a different school—and I'm going to have a talk with Luhan.

I tied my hair into loose ponytail, and worse a loose red hand-knitted sweater that was gifted to me by my grandmother, who passed away, and she was possibly the only one who really understood me.

I twisted the doorknob, my breath hanging on every second. I exited my room, and saw Luhan, half-, and walking around the kitchen to prepare a breakfast.

His eyes rounded in surprise when he saw me because I woke up earlier than I usually did.

I cleared my throat, and sat on one of the chair. Luhan still had his icy facade on, and not even a single 'good morning' was said.

I was pissed off.

"What's wrong with you? What did I do wrong?"I yelled, my fists were clenched.

Luhan halted in his steps towards the refrigerator, possibly to grab whips cream for his waffles. I heard him heaved a little sigh, and his fingers ran through his smooth hairs. "Nothing." That was the first one he had spoken to me after a few weeks.

I gaped at him, and threw my hands up in irritation. "Nothing? Nothing! That's all you have to tell me after treating me like what? Dust? Nothing my , I need explanation." My voice was firm, and the sounds of my heart beating echoed in my ears,

"You are annoying, do you know that?" Luhan snapped, and turned his head to give me a menacing glare. "Why should I always talk to you? I'm not even your friend, nor your boyfriend. Why should I care?"

Those words. It stung deeply into my heart, and as annoying as it could get, those sentences kept replying in my mind. No matter how much I ignored it, it kept taunting me, probably wishing to rip my soul off.

I hadn't realized that my eyes turned glossy, nor how hard my nails were digging deep into my hand. I was too numb to feel anything, I was too hurt to realize what pain actually was.

"I don't know. I really don't know." I muttered under my breath. I let out a dry and bitter laugh, before sprinting out of the house, leaving my supposing plate of waffles there. Cold and unwanted. Just like me, just like the abandoned Choi Sooyoung.


I didn't care if people looked at me weirdly when I bawled my eyes out like it was my last day on earth. Nor the fact that I was cursing at Luhan every now and then.

I didn't know why I was crying, why should I cry for such an ? Why am I wasting my energy to even think about him? He didn't even deserve the smallest part in my memory because that guy should rot in hell!

I slung my bag and took confident strides to my school. Luckily, the whole gang of Baekhyun's friends decided to show me the route two days ago( see, how I'm avoiding that 's name?) and due to my fabulous memory, I remembered the route like the back of my hand.

I halted my steps, and looked up to gaze at the building in front of me. I wouldn't say it was a building because it too underestimated to be one. It was one humongous tower, an ancient one, and it looked worn down.

Mostly blonde girls and boys entered the school like a stream. Some of their stares on me. And it certainly felt weird. Although I had already prepared myself that I would receive some attentions from the school since I'm an Asian, yet it felt weird to have different set of blue, hazel, brown and green eyes to set on you. I'm so not used to these.

Some guys, wear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter