The Start Of A Girl's Life

Polkadot Bikini

_______________________________

Taemin's POV


I threw the bra on the floor, and ran out of the closet. I saw the bathroom doors closed with the lights on. I looked around and there was no one else in the room. Thank goodness. I quickly snuck out the door and into the academy's "lobby". If i'm gonna stay here, im going to need my stuff. Oh shoot, I forgot about the family vacation next week! I took out my phone and called my parents.


Brrrr* Brrr* Brrr* Brrr* ....


Im sorry but the person you are trying to reach is not avaible right now. Please leave a voicemail after the beep.


God! Why won't they pick up!


*Beep*


"Umma, Appa? Mianhe I can't make go to Bali next week with you. Umm.. I have a test coming up and I can't miss it. I hope you understand."


 -Sigh- ...... Wait. What about Minho? Ash! I need to call him.


Brrr* Brrr* Brrr*


"Yeobosayo?"


"Minho hyung!"


"Oh, Taemin-ah? Where are you?"


"Oh mianhe hyung... ehhh.. My family t-trip has been changed to today.." It was my first time lying to Minho and I felt so uncomfortable.


"Weh? Why is it changed to today?"


"Ehh, Sorry my parents have to go to work." Omo. Second time I lied to him.


"Oh, its okay. At least I will get to have the room to myself." He chuckled jokingly.


"Oh and hyung can you do me a favor?"


"Yeah Tae?"


"I forgot my luggage in my closet, can you bring it out for me?"


"Sure, anything else?"


"That's okay, i just want you to leave the luggage outside and i'll come pick it up later."


"Bwoh? What if someone steals it?"


"They wont, I promise."


"Arraso, Arraso"


"Thanks hyung!"


 I rushed outside the building and hid behind the bushes in front of the boy's dorm. A moment later, i saw Minho walking out with my stuff.


"Okay, I left it outside. Taemin-ah hurry up and get it soon alright?" He hung up, gave a look around to see if anybody was near and then walked back in the dorm.


I waited a little bit before I went to get my luggage just in case. After that, I went back in the girl's dorm while making sure no one saw me. I went to the lobby and saw a bowl of color-assorted markers used to sign papers. I quickly grabbed a pink one. I think this is going to workout...


 I found my way to the main restroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I had hair extensions that were shoulder length, a baggy hoodie, and some skinny jeans, tight enough for a girl to wear. So this is why she thought I was a girl.. I took my hoodie off, grabbed some tissues and stuffed them in my shirt to make it look as if I had a chest. Oddly enough, it worked. No wonder girls stuff their bras. I took the pink marker and traced it on top of my lips. I don't know why girls use lipstick when they can just get a marker..


I walked back to my room with my luggage.


"Hey, your back, oh and by the way I never got your name."

"Oh, Taem- I mean Taeyeon."

"Oh okay I'm Soojung." She pointed to the right bed next to the window with red curtains. "Imma take this bed alright?"

I nodded and went back to the closet and dumped all my luggage on the floor carelessly.


As I was sorting my jackets out I heard some footsteps coming. Soojung appeared at the door.


"Oh and Taeyeon, you want to go to get something to eat?"


My stomach started to growl. Stupid stomach, why do you have to growl right now?


"I think you do." She smiled and brang me to ChungDam's main cafe. I usually never show up here because I like to make my own ramen. "I heard this place was really good in the brochure." She commented.


I walked inside and the place was pretty crowded. Luckily, we arrived when there was no line. I followed Soojung and she took me to the counter to order some food.
"Two orders of Dubokki please."


______________________________


Jonghyun's POV


I was eating lunch at the cafe as usual. Some part of Onew's chicken flew onto my shirt.


"Hyung! Out of all the food in the world, why do you only eat chicken this messy?!" I cleaned my shirt with a napkin.


"Blame it on the chicken." He said with his mouth full munching on his 4th chicken leg.


"If you eat anymore chicken you're going to turn into one.."


"Does that mean I get to eat myself?!" Onew smiled his signature smile, the one where you cant see his eyes anymore.


I looked around the cafe full of people. Girls kept staring like usual, trying to get my attention. I looked towards the cashier who winked at me. But what really caught my eye, was the girl in front of her. It was someone new. Someone I haven't seen before.

_________________________

 

Yeeeee, Jonghyun & Onew are coming :D lol all of SHINee are coming soon don't worry. But other than that I hope you like this one. Gracias! :)

 

Subscribe&Comments = Love&Faster Updates WOOT <3