Long Time No See

Polkadot Bikini

____________________

Taemin's POV

"C'mon it's my best bikini" She continued smiling.

I stared wide eyed at the bikini and imagined myself in it. UGH! I shook off the nightmare. "A-Anni, I can't.. swim."

She put on a dissapointed face and sighed. "Arraso, how bout we go shopping instead?"

"Ughh.." I thought about it for a while and realized I ran out of excuses. "Okay then." At least it's better than the bikini.

She smiled cheerfully at my reply.

...........

After we got got ready and changed she drove me to the 'Koreatown Galleria Mall.'

I followed her inside as we walked passed alot of guys trying to 'check us out'. Blech. I turned my head away and ignored them.

While we were inside walking she suddenly stopped. "Lets go into this one!"

I was too busy trying to make the tissues in my shirt more comfortable so I followed her in anyways. But as soon as i looked- BWOH?!!?

She grabbed on my wrist and pulled me inside. I tried not to look at all the half model pictures and the undies and on the hangers.

"See anything you like?" She asked, looking at me with her big innocent looking eyes.

I glanced at everything and started blinking nervously like crazy.

"Ughh.. Actually.. Im getting kinda hungry.. Ahhah.." I clutched my hand on my stomach to pretend I was hungry.

"Oh.. okay lets go get some food then."

Whew, that was close.

_____________________

Key's POV

Damn, this girl will never shut up.

"So, like yesterday Katrina was like 'no wayy!' And i was like 'yess way!' And she wouldn't believe me so I showed her a picture and the ribbon and then she was all like 'OH EM GEE' and then I was like......."

I was listening to her blabber until I noticed a familar figure walking with this other girl towards the food court. I looked closer as I saw her head turn abit and I saw half of her face.

It's... her. I thought, while smiling.

"Hey babe, Imma go get some drinks alright?" I said, interupting her.

She blinked for a bit before answering. "Oh, Okay Oppa, hurry back!" She said cheerfully.

"Why don't you go look for a dress for tonight in that shop over there?" I nodded towards a shop.

"Mkay!" She hurried over there in her high heels and her hand bending to hold her bag.

I smirked and walked casually towards the other girls.

_______________________

Soojung's POV

Darn, I have to think of a way to scare Taeyeon more. We were walking towards the food court as I was thinking about what to do next. Hmmm, maybe I can ask what bra size he is? hehe... Wait no.. Maybe I can-

"Soojung-ah"

I imediately stopped what i was doing. Is it-?... No it can't be.. I think I was probably just hearing things. But.. Just to make sure, I turned around.

....... I was sure it was him now. I blinked a few times to see If i was hallucinating. But he stayed there in front of me. He was tall, had the deep black haircut, slightly multi-colored bangs that covered his eyes a bit, and the perfect cheekbones. Just like I Remembered.  I hesitated a moment before speaking. 

"K-Key?"

"Long time no see."

He looked at me and then turned his head to Taeyeon. "May I ask who's this?" He said, while still eyeing Taeyeon.

"Oh, this is Taeyeon, my roommate.."

"Hey Taeyeon." He said, smiling.

Then there was an akward silence.

"Soojung you should introduce me too." He chuckled.

"Oh! Sorry. Taeyeon, this is Key.... He's... We..."

"We used to date." He added on to my sentence.

"A-anni! Key-"

"Hah, Soojung-ah you don't have to call me Key. Call me Kibum.. like old times." He said, cutting me off.

_______________________

Taemin's POV

I just stood there listening to them talk, but I literally had no clue on what they were talking about.

"Well, I have to go now Soojung." Key finally said.

"Oh.. Okay"

"Maybe we can meet up tonight?" He said, looking into her eyes.

"Sure." Soojung said, as her lips were forming into a smile.

"I still have your number.. I'll call you." He said smiling back at her.

He then, pulled her into a hug as I just kept standing there feeling like some person watching a romantic drama or something.

"I missed you." Key said quietly as they were still in each other's arms.

"I.. I missed you too.." She then hugged him tighter.

.............I was feeling really uncomfortable now. I watched as they were hugging like it was their last hug. And to add on top of that... I couldn't help but feel alittle.... jealous.

_________________

Soojung's POV

I can't believe it. After all these years.. I found him. My first love. My first kiss. My first everything. It seemed like forever since we saw each other. Is this supposed to be fate or something? I looked up as if I were talking to God. I snapped back to reality and shook my head. Aish! Soojung you should stop watching dramas.

I waited on my bed for the phone call. It passed about 30 minutes and I was getting a little worried. Did he not want to go anymore? Does he not like me? What if-

Suddenly my phone rang and I quickly picked it up.

"Yeobosayo?"

"Soojung-ah"

"Key!" I was relieved to hear his voice.

"Neh... Soojung... would you mind if we meet up somewhere else?"

"Eh? We're not going to Bukchang to eat?"

"No, well....." Then there was a pause. "This place is much more interesting... Trust me." 

___________

(edit: Sorry had to fix some errors & I forgot to say that I wanted To try out Key as a ladies man this time xD)

Hmm.. This one's kinda boring but I didn't want to make it too long! The next chapter has a suprise! & So you all probably already figured it out. Key has his RDD hair :o The votes were pretty close though!

Lucifer-6 votes

RDD -8 votes

Any- 2 votes

Sorry for all the people who chose lucifer >.< Don't stop reading, theres more to come! :o

THOUGH YOU ALL ARE SO SUPORTIVE I LOVE YOU ALLLL <3

And I want to say hi to all the new readers :) and thanks a ton to the readers who stuck with me from the all the way from the  beginning.

AND OMB KEY'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP!! <3

Bet Jjong's gonna give him birfday secks.

and then Taemin's gonna hear noises from the bedroom and he's gonna be like:

 

IGNORE WHAT I JUST SAID.