My Name Is Taemin

Polkadot Bikini

____________________


Taemin's POV


She grabbed a peachy colored bar of soap and chucked it at me. Before it could knocked me out in the face, I quickly closed the door and heard a loud 'clack!' as the bar of soap smacked against the it. I sighed and turned around to lay my back against the door. Oh god, what just happened?.. I didn't really see anything, I swear. Only a pale figure in the shower.. Everything was so blurry because it all went so fast. 

I closed my eyes as tightly as I could hoping that this was all just a bad dream.

AISHH TAEMIN WAKE UP! I held up my hands to slap myself.


*smack* "ITS ALL" *smack* "JUST" *smack* "A DREAM!"


Ow.. I rubbed my cheeks, now knowing for sure that i was awake.


........


-BOOM!-


The door bursted open nearly making me trip. I looked back as I watched Soojung stomp out of the bathroom, face full of anger, with her clothes slightly wet, because she didn't fully dry off yet. I stiffened at the sight.


"YAH!!" She shouted, like she was older than me.


-gulp-


She took a step closer to me as I stood there with my eyes wide and my mouth hanging open, like a dead fish

"You!....You ert!"

I blinked nervously as she she furrowed her eyebrows together in annoyance.


"Who do you think you are to burst in the bathroom when I'm taking a shower?!" She said, as she pointed a finger onto my chest, making me flinch.


"Tch." She smirked, with a disgusted face. She then took the finger off my chest and reached into my shirt. I tried backing away, but she was too fast. Her hand came out of my shirt with a whole bunch of tissues in her hand.


TT!!


"Are you kidding me?" She asked, while looking at my chest.


I quickly used my arms to cover my chest and tried to make up the best excuse. "Ughh... I ... I... can't change the fact that I'm flat chested!" I cried out.


She scoffed at my statement. "AISH! You pabo!" She threw the tissues on the floor and folded her arms across her chest while looking away.


........


She looked back at me and studied my face.


"What's your real name anyways?" She suddenly asked.


"E-Eh?" I stuttered. Dammit, she knows about that too!?


"Unless... Your a boy with the name Taeyeon?"


I flinched when she said the word 'boy'.  "You... You knew about that??"


She nodded and kept looking at me, expecting an answer.


I let out a big sigh and managed to say my name. "..Taemin"

___________________


Soojung's POV


So this boy's name is Taemin huh? "What are you even doing here?"

"I.. I .. Wait a minute.. How do you know I'm a boy in the first place?"


Oh shoot.  I suddenly had a flashback about how I first found out he was a boy. My mind wandered to the moment where I saw his wet chest and towel wrapped around the lower part of his body.


"Soojung? Are you blushing?" Taemin asked, interupting my thoughts.


"Bwoh? Anni! Anni!" I shook my head forcing myself not to think about it. "I'm still not forgiving you about walking in on me." I pouted.


"Hey, but you never told me how you knew I was a boy."


"I have my ways." I replied.


"Tell meee!" He whined grabbing on my arm.


I shook his arm off. "No!"


"That's not fairr!" He looked at me with a stupid puppy dog face and pouted. Too bad it worked.


 "Arasso! Arasso!" I stood there for a moment trying think about how I was going to say it.


"Well.. Lets say.. Umm... I saw you.."


"Saw me what?" He asked with curiosity.


"I saw you coming..coming... out of the.. umm"


"The what?!"


 "The..." -cough- "shower.." -cough-


"BWOH!?" He shouted, covering his body, as If he was .


"Anni!! It was when you had a towel on!"


"But still!"


"Still what?"


"You saw me.. " He said with a embarrased face.


"No! It was HALF !"


"But then.. " He paused for a moment. "Then that means we're even now!"


"What? No! You saw my whole body!"


"No I didn't!"


"Yes you did!"


 "Well, It's not like you have anything to hide anyways!"


-gasp- "You take that back!"


"Make me!" He replied, sticking out a tongue at me. "~mehrong~"


"You-!" This guy is really immature!


I started to chase after him as he turned around running away. We Jumped over the beds and climbed over the chairs. And then he rushed into the closet and grabbed something from his suitcase. Next thing I know, something smacked on my face.


"Aish!" I took it off my face and looked at what it was. HIS BOXERS? ACK! That little-


He started laughing as he ran out of the closet away from me.


I quickly turned back around to start chasing him again until he finally ran out of energy.


*pant* "Okay," *pant* "I give up." *pant* He bent down and placed his hands on his knees. "Just.. Please don't tell anyone." *pant*

"What? After throwing your under-garments at me?" I scoffed, while panting also.

"Please" He begged.


"Hmm.." I thought about it for a moment and came up with an evil plan. Hmph. This ert won't get away that easily. "..In one condition."

He glanced up at me and stood up straight. "What condition?"


I smiled an evil smile. "You have to wear the polkadot bikini I showed you last time."

 

___________________________

Hello loves! It's been a while hasn't it? D: But guess what? WE WONN!! WOOT! We had to stay really late since we won the tennis tournament thing and  the days after I had to get ready for my best friend's B-day Party. So I never had time to update ;_;

But now I have alot of free time to update!

But that's unless the teachers decide to give me a crapload of work.

 

Well on the bright side Jongkey got married

LOLWUT JK

Love You All <3 hope you liked this chapter