Good Morning

Polkadot Bikini

____________________

Taemin's POV

Morning already? I put the blanket over my head with my eyes half open. I was exhausted.

"Taeminnie oppa,"

Eh?! I shot up from the bed and knew exactly who it was. You've got to be kidding me. "Miyoung!? You know girls are not allowed to be in the boys dorm."

"You know Taeminnie," she smirked, and took a step closer to me.  "You shouldn't leave your window open."

I got up from the bed, keeping the distance between me and her.  "What do you want?"

"Oh nothing.. just wanted to see how my oppa's doing.."

I furrowed my eyebrows together in annoyance. "You shouldn't be here."

"Why not? You don't.." She walked slowly, closer and closer to me. "- .. Like it when I'm near you?"

I glared at her trying to back a bit away. Aish.. this girl..

"Mianhe Taeminnie, don't be mad. I'll make it up to you.." Miyoung was in front of me now. She placed her arms around my neck and I wasn't in a comfortable position at all.

"Miyou-" Before i knew it, her lips crashed into mines. What. The. Hell.

__________________

Random Dude's POV

"This is going to be our biggest story ever!"

"Shh not too loud they might hear us"

"I can't believe they're still smooching"

"Yeah yeah whatever just remember to take pictures and videos, alright?"

"Don't worry i got this baby on HD"

________________

Taemin's POV

After a while, I was feeling dizzy. I almost forgot where i was, who i was, and who i was kissing. But next thing you know she pushed me onto the bed while her lips were still on mines. I finally snapped out of it, and pulled myself away from this girl.

The smile on her face faded and she gave me a dissapointed look. "Weh?"

I gave her a smirk, "I'll make sure to lock my windows next time. Get out."  I was angry. No, more than angry. She knows that when im sleepy and tired, I'm at my weakest. She took advantage of me.

"But, Oppa," She whined.

I interupted her by pointing to the window. "Go."

Unexpectedly, a smile formed upon her face. Eh? I took a quick look at the window and then back at her. Wait a minute... I took another look at the window and then I saw something ruffle behind the bushes. . The school's news reporters.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS-" Before I could finish they started to make a run for it. No, They won't get away with this. I dashed towards the window and jumped out. Luckily, my room was on the first floor. I started to chase after them for a while using the fastest speed I can go. But then... I started to slow down and realized that I really at running. God damn Minho, where are you when i need you!?!  Mindlessly, I kept running after them anyways and then noticed them running towards the... eh?.... GIRLS DORM !??!

"HEY, ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY!?" I shouted as they entered through the girl dorm's front door.

Aish! What to do??? But.. If those pictures and videos are released, im going to be dead either way. So I gathered up all my courage and ran through the doors.

.....

I stopped and looked wide eyed at how the girl's dorm looked. It was more than what i expected. There was a high ceiling, with a big sparkly chandelier hanging from it. The floor was made of peachy-white marble and a red carpet spread out on the floor neatly. Just like in those movies with the princesses. Wow, the Dean really overdid the girl's dorm.

I was distracted for abit, but then I heard the two boys running to the left of me. I quickly turned around and started to chase them again. I was just about to grab onto their shirts to finally catch them, but that's when I stupidly tripped over my own foot and fell flat on my face. UGHHH!!

I heard laughs and giggles while they sprinted away from me. I tried pulling myself up to see them, but as soon as I did they were gone. Aish! TAEMIN YOU PABO! I smacked my forehead.

I dusted off my clothes as I walked through the hallway trying to find out which door they went through. Ughh! Why is there so many doors!? I stopped at one of the doors, letting out a big sigh, slowly placing my hand on the door knob, just hoping, HOPING that it wouldn't be one of the girls rooms.
 

*Crrrrrreeeeeeeeakkk*

...... Wrong room. I peaked my head through the door as I saw a line of pretty girls turn their attention towards me. In front of them was a sophisticated looking lady. The lady turned a bit to look at me.

"Good. your right on time."

_________________

Soojung's POV

*Beep Beep Beep*

"UGHH!! Five more minutes..." I rolled over on the other side of my bed trying to press the snooze button again but I ended up falling off the bed and hitting my head on the end table.

"Oww!!" I kicked the table and rubbed my fourhead. "Ahhh," I stretched my arms and legs. What time is it? I squinted my eyes at the clock.

8:45

"WAIT,WHAT !?!?!? OMO im going to be late!" After a 3 min shower and stuffing my mouth with an old bagel. I bursted out through the doors. If im late I wont get a chance like this in a longggg time! I ran out into the streets through the busy crowd, and rushed as fast as I can. Bumping into strangers, while apologizing to them, ignoring all the glares and comments.

I finally found some familiar looking street signs and started to hurry faster. Oh! It's just around the corner! I started sprinting towards it and turned around the block.

....

I stopped immediately when I saw the nice huge building with cherry blossom trees and colorful flowers blooming in front of the entrance. The place was practically glowing. I smiled as I looked at it.

Here it is.

     "ChungDam Acadamy"

 ________________

 

HELLO MY NEW READER! <3

Sorry if this chapter wasn't interesting! I needed to explain how everything happens first before I get to the good parts. So keep reading. Kekeke

 

Subscribe&Comments = Love&Faster Updates WOOT <3