Chapter 3

'Real' Relationships (DISCONTINUED)

Now, Kyungsoo was feeling very excited and the best thing about it was that no one was touching him, meaning it was just all of his emotions. Currently, he was standing in line for the EXO-M concert with Chanyeol by his side. This was his favourite band, and he was close to just blowing up because of all the happy emotions that was running through his body.

There were hundreds of fans around him, but magically, Chanyeol and he had gotten right to the front of the line.

It may be because they had already been standing for a lot of hours.

Looking to the side, Chanyeol was grinning at him. Chuckling, he flushed a little before he spoke.

“What?” he asked and the taller shrugged.

“Nothing. You excited?” he wondered, and Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. Wasn’t the answer obvious?

Jumping up and down to showcase his answer, he screamed loudly.

“Yes! Of course!” Kyungsoo exclaimed. Chanyeol chuckled before he looked around the place, extremely amazed at how many people were lining up at the moment to see this band in concert.

It was a freakily amazing band of course. Kyungsoo also looked rather adorable excited for something like this.

Soon enough, they were both in the concert – right against the railings.

The band was performing, and Kyungsoo really couldn’t believe he was here. After all this, there was only one downside of being there at the moment – there was no personal space.

There were loads of fans pressed up against him from the side and behind.

Which basically meant his excitement levels was off the scales.

And he was jumping every single second, he was belting out the lyrics to every single song, and he had a large grin set on his mouth. Chanyeol was amazed at the other’s behaviour, but he set it aside as Kyungsoo was just one of the biggest fans of the group.

Hours later, the concert was finishing, and there was just one last song to go.

Hanging onto the rails, Kyungsoo was feeling extremely tired, but the excitement running through his body was not allowing him to calm down.

The song was about to finish, and Kyungsoo was singing softly. The atmosphere was crazily beautiful and he couldn’t stop grinning.

When everything finished, the concert hall lights switched on.

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo turned to each other immediately, not moving just quite yet. Their bodies were still trembling with excitement. The taller grinned and moved down.

“Have fun?!” he asked, and Kyungsoo nodded immediately.

“Yes! It was so amazing…” The younger explained, taking deep breaths as everyone started to move away from him, and he was finally able to calm down. Although he still felt very damn excited, he just felt calmer. Looking around, he chuckled as the halls were almost empty. “Ready to go?” he asked, and Chanyeol nodded.

Just as they were about to turn around and leave, someone shouted to them.

“Kyungsoo!”

The familiar voice made the boy freeze. Turning around, his eyes nearly fell out of his sockets as he looked at who was standing at the other side of the railing, with a smirk on his lips.

Kyungsoo’s mouth fell agape.

“J-Jongin??” he shouted, and his boyfriend just shot him a grin. “What… What are you doing here?” he asked.

Both he and Chanyeol moved up to the railing.

Jongin held up his hand which contained two small cards. His boyfriend gaped as he noticed exactly what it was.

“What are those?” he asked, although he clearly knew what they were. Jongin leaned over the railing and curled his finger for Kyungsoo to come closer. Kyungsoo moved to the railing, and he gasped. “How… How did you get those?” he asked, and Kai chuckled.

“Because my dad happens to be best friends with EXO-M’s manager.”

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened as he stared at the backstage passes.

“I was originally just going to let you come, but, since Chanyeol is here, I decided to be nice.” The boy handed the other two the tickets and opened the gate. “Coming?”

Kai put out his hand for Kyungsoo to take, and the older didn’t hesitate.

Backstage here they come.

Kyungsoo should’ve known that everything was going to good for him – in his life, hardly anything went the way it was supposed to – why would this time be any different than the last?

They were still backstage, and they had actually made it to EXO-M’s dressing room.

He could hardly contain the excitement. However, the atmosphere around him and his friends were about to make him go insane.

On one side was Jongin – who was feeling extremely jealous but also very confident in showing up Chanyeol – and the other was Chanyeol – who was feeling too excited to contain his own feelings. It was crazy. They were all huddled on a couch waiting for the band, which meant both Chanyeol and Kai’s bodies were touching his own.

Life just got so much worse for him. And now he was probably going to be acting like a freak when EXO-M appeared.

All because of the two guys beside him whose feelings they couldn’t control.

“Are you alright babe?” Jongin asked, emphasising the last word so that Chanyeol would hear it as well. His boyfriend turned to him and smiled.

“I’m great.” He whispered. Kyungsoo was trying to keep in the jealousy, the happiness, the excitement, the sadness – wait, sadness?

Kyungsoo turned to Chanyeol who he was almost sure the feeling came from. And the expression on his face made him know that he was right. But the sad feeling rolling through his body was very clear. It was jealousy. He was scared, he had never felt Chanyeol’s feelings that pointed to him liking him before, but it was clear Chanyeol was saddened from the word ‘babe’.

his lips a little, he felt his throat well up from all the feelings. Oh, he had to get out of here.

Once again, a once-in-a-lifetime chance was thrown out of the window.

Standing up – and completely ignoring the other’s shouts – he ran towards the door and swung it open. He just needed out. But he didn’t expect to run into someone and have someone hold him up. Looking up, he gasped at who was making sure he didn’t fall.

“Oh I am so sorry!” Kyungsoo immediately began spurting out apologies once he realised exactly who he had bumped into.

The said man laughed before he shook his head, and shot Kyungsoo a daring smile.

“No, no need for apologies.”

Kyungsoo shivered as he felt the other’s feelings run through his body. And it was lust and attraction that he could feel. How was it, in the past no one found him attractive – and then everyone turned towards him all at once? What the hell happened? Laughing shakily, he moved backwards out of the other’s hold before anything could happen.

Jongin was behind him – he had to be extra careful with that. He had already committed to him in a relationship that wasn’t entirely his choice.

But he wasn’t going to mess it up.

“So, are you guys with Jongin?” One of the other newly arrived guys asked, moving into the room and sitting down.

EXO-M filtered into the room one-by-one. Kyungsoo stared up at Chen who was the one he had bumped into. The boy still wore a smirk on his red lips, one that he tried not to fanboy about.

Chanyeol and Jongin were now standing side by side, greeting everyone that came in.

All of them knew Jongin, however, and all hugged the boy tightly. Jongin hugged them back excitedly – happy to see them all again. Kyungsoo took a few steps backwards.

“This is crazy.” Chanyeol whispered, looking down at his friend.

“Tell me about it.” The other muttered back, his heart beating fast. Just slightly, his arm brushed against Chanyeol’s and he felt that the sad feeling had disappeared for now. It was only happy and slightly excited feelings now. And he couldn’t blame him of course. “Well, we may as well make the most of it.”

Chanyeol turned to Kyungsoo and nodded instantly. Hell yeah they were going to make the most of it. These were idols that they were with.

And they were going to make it last for as long as they could.

Jongin suddenly moved backwards before grabbing Kyungsoo’s hand and pulling him closer. As if he was showing him to the rest of the band.

“This, is my boyfriend Kyungsoo.” He explained, and the older boy froze.

Now all of his favourite band were staring at him with smiles. This was like a fantasy of his (except Kai and Chanyeol were not present in his dreams). Nodding his head slightly, he cursed at himself for not being able to do anything else.

“He’s cute Kai.” One of the members, Xiumin, spoke up with a graceful smile.

“I’m jealous.” Chen whispered.

Kai rolled his eyes at the other’s comment before he tightened his hold on his boyfriend’s hand. It was a nice warm feeling to him – as well as to Kyungsoo as well. The older boy glanced at Jongin with a smile at how much love he felt bursting through his veins.

They all stayed for a while longer, but Kyungsoo’s hand was constantly kept warm by Jongin’s.

Meaning that he always felt what Kai felt.

So he was constantly in a state of love. However, Kai could control his feelings whereas Kyungsoo couldn’t. Basically, he stayed staring at Jongin the entire time with lovey-dovey eyes.

There was no reason for them to be there, so when Jongin suggest they leave, he left.

But now Chanyeol was probably angry at him for making him leave.

It was school again, and Kyungsoo was debating whether or not to enter the building. To be honest, it was just becoming too painful and stressful for Kyungsoo to even be around people anymore, let alone people like Jongin and Chanyeol who were always so bursting with feelings.

But his parents wouldn’t allow him days off – and he really couldn’t tell them the real reason either. So he just had to deal with it.

And he tried.

One thing he tried was ignoring both his boyfriend and his best friend, but that didn’t go too well.

Chanyeol was freaking out because he had thought he had done something wrong.

And Jongin nearly went crazy at Chanyeol because he thought it had something to do with him.

It was all too complicated. Kyungsoo was about to rip out his own heart just at the thought of being next to them again. Which shouldn’t be what he was feeling, but it really was. It was really the only time that he knew what he was feeling was truly his own.

“Kyungsoo!” Someone suddenly shouted his name as soon as he entered the building.

What happened to the simpler times of being ignored by everyone? It was harsher times, but he enjoyed it much more.

Looking forward, he saw someone he didn’t expect move towards him.

“Baekhyun?” he whispered, before he moved forward and smiled nervously at the other. They had never really had a conversation, however, he did know that Baekhyun was also another one of the boys that had suddenly got feelings for him over a small period amount of time. “What’s up?”

Baekhyun finally reached him and he smiled. Then he put his hand on the other’s shoulder and moved closer.

Kyungsoo shivered a little. The other was seriously riled on lust at the moment.

“I need to talk to you, privately.” The other whispered, smiling at him. Kyungsoo gulped a little as he thought about what the other wanted. It’s not like they were friends.

Generally, they had no reason to interact except with Jongin there.

Or maybe that was the reason Baekhyun had approached them.

For some reason – probably the other’s influence – he nodded his head and allowed the other to pull him along to somewhere probably more private than the school hall. They moved into a less occupied hallway before Baekhyun finally stopped. But he kept his hand on the other’s wrist as he turned to face him.

There was small silence before the other spoke up.

“It’s about Jongin.” Baekhyun said, staring into Kyungsoo’s eyes, a hint of a smirk on his lips that he tried to hide. But the other caught it which made him really wonder what was going on.

Kyungsoo bit his lip nervously a little. Not any of the feelings that Baekhyun had was concern or worry.

“What about him?” he wondered. Jongin’s friend pursed his lips before he shrugged his shoulders and shook his head a little.

“Well… He’s been acting a little strange lately.”

The younger didn’t speak. Although he could tell Baekhyun was lying. His feelings didn’t correlate with a single word that left his mouth, and now he knew that the other was simply passing time.

After the prolonged silence, Baekhyun decided to elaborate.

“Well, I think he’s been sneaking around.”

And there it was.

Kyungsoo stared at him in disbelief that the other was actually suggesting that his best friend was cheating on him. He knew it couldn’t be true – not with the way he knew Jongin felt. And certainly not with the way Baekhyun was feeling right now. It didn’t add up – but he couldn’t exactly say that.

“You think he’s cheating on me?” he asked, watching as Baekhyun just nodded rather slowly. “…He wouldn’t do that.”

“You don’t know him as well as I do.”

That was when he wanted to feel angry. Kyungsoo was angry at the fact that Baekhyun thought he didn’t know Kai at all. He knew he wouldn’t do this.

But he couldn’t feel angry.

No, all he was able to feel at that moment was the overwhelming lust that was rising in the other’s body.

Oh god, no.

Kyungsoo stiffened as he felt Baekhyun moving closer. The hand that was on his wrist now moved upwards on his arm, his skin until it landed on the back of his neck. The older smirked before he pressed their bodies up against each other. Now Kyungsoo couldn’t escape any of the other’s feelings at all.

Lust filled his body, and he felt it hard to keep his eyes open from the pleasurable feeling.

The older his lips at the other’s expression.

“I knew you wanted this.” Baekhyun’s soft voice haunted the other’s ears.

Baekhyun moved forward, their lips barely separated as they brushed against each other, the younger feeling the hot breath against his lips. His other hand moved to Kyungsoo’s waist, pulling him closer.

“B-Baekhyun…” It was Kyungsoo’s full attention to stop the other, but he didn’t get the time to do so.

The older pushed his lips roughly against Kyungsoo’s, the spark between them making both of their bodies hot. Gripping his neck, Baekhyun tilted his head and his hot tongue inside the other’s mouth, himself at the feeling. He had been waiting for this for a long time – and the other could feel it. Kyungsoo shut his eyes and grabbed Baekhyun’s hair with one of his hands, their kiss turning even more passionate by the second.

Soft moans escaped both of their lips, the heat rising between them. All of a sudden Baekhyun rubbed his own crotch against the others, moving away with a smirk.

“You like that?” he asked, his eyes covered in lust.

“O-Oh god…” Kyungsoo whimpered as the other continued to grind against him. The feeling was wondrous, doubled from Baekhyun’s own pleasure.

To Baekhyun, it was brilliant that the other was being so damn receptive.

It reminded him of the first time he truly so the beauty of the other. Connecting their lips again – still rough – he dominated the other quickly whilst one of his hands ran through the boy’s soft hair, messing it up.

“What the is going on here?”

Baekhyun quickly backed away, eyes wide as he turned his head to the intruder.

As soon as the contact was gone, Kyungsoo felt all sense return to him as he tried to make sense of what just happened. And why it stopped. That’s when he remembered a very familiar voice, and he just wished it wasn’t who he thought it was. With his glazed over eyes and reddened lips, he looked up to the side to see Jongin staring at him in disbelief.

No, Jongin didn’t even take one look at his best friend. All he did was stare at him with hurt and anger disposed in his eyes.

And it hurt.

As Kyungsoo tried to move forward, Kai took one step back. And to just see that, it hurt more than what Kyungsoo would’ve thought.

Maybe after this time, he actually conjured up some feelings for him. And now it was all completely ruined due to his completely idiotic and horrendous power that had actually gotten him into this mess in the first place.

“ you both.” Kai said, the tone he used was unlike nothing Kyungsoo had ever heard. He sounded dead.

Once Jongin had left, Kyungsoo felt tears filling up his eyes.

“You’re not going to cry over him are you?” Baekhyun suddenly said, a smile actually appearing on his lips. Kyungsoo stared up at him confused at his words. “You made out with me in your own choice, screw Jongin.”

The younger stared and took a deep breath.

He had never felt this angry before. How dare Baekhyun come in and completely ruin everything to do with his first real relationship, and then have the guts to tell him that it didn’t matter.

Moving forward, Kyungsoo clenched his hand into a fist and hit it hard against the other’s cheek.

And he ran.

Ran outside because he couldn’t deal with the pain. Especially when the pain was really his own, and no one else’s. And it was a thousand times worse.


A/N: So here's an update. I know, it's been so long. I just had no inspiration for this until a couple of weeks ago. I hope you're all okay :) And yes, I kinda get that this is a bad chapter to update with after such a long time but, oh well :P