Chapter 2

'Real' Relationships (DISCONTINUED)

 

When Kyungsoo arrived at school the next morning, the last thing he expected to see was a very tall blonde run over to him with a large grin on his lips. Flinching backwards at the advance, his eyes widened when he felt Chanyeol wrap his long arms around his frame.

“Kyunggie!” Chanyeol gripped onto the other’s body hard and with a lot of happiness.

Kyungsoo felt the other’s cheeriness flow through his body, and his arms instantly flew around Chanyeol’s chest and he pulled him closer. He was grinning as well before Chanyeol was finally pried away from him.

“H-Hey Chanyeol.” He said after the emotion rolled off his body.

“How was your night?” Chanyeol asked, moving beside the other. Both of them began walking into the atrium.

Kyungsoo simply shrugged his shoulders.

Chanyeol chuckled and let the non-answer slide. As they walked, Kyungsoo actually felt rather content with the giant by his side. Glancing up at him, their eyes caught each other’s gazes and they both chuckled nervously.

“So… do I dare ask about yesterday?” The taller asked. Kyungsoo tensed up.

“Um…” he started, but Chanyeol instantly stopped and shook his head. The other stopped as well and turned around to face him.

“No, don’t worry about it!” The taller said, grinning. “It’s your business.”

Kyungsoo smiled at him and nodded.

“So, what class have you got first?” Chanyeol asked, moving forward and walking to his locker that was very close. The younger followed him and leaned against an adjacent locker before letting out a deep breath as he thought about his own timetable.

“Um…” thinking hard, he finally remembered. “I think its maths.” He whispered and Chanyeol cringed.

“Ew.” He said.

“You don’t like maths?” Kyungsoo asked, smiling a little. It was hard to find anyone else that actually enjoyed it.

Chanyeol nodded.

“It’s not so much that I hate it…” He started before taking a book out of his locker. “It’s the fact that I can’t do it.” The tall boy expressed with a sad smile on his face, but Kyungsoo moved up and patted him on the shoulder swiftly before moving away.

“Don’t worry, it’s easily taught.”

Chanyeol’s eyes widened and he grinned at Kyungsoo rather creepily.

The other gulped. Before he spoke softly.

“W-What?...” he asked, wondering why the other was staring at him like he was about to eat him. Chanyeol chuckled darkly before he shut his locker.

Moving towards the other, he leaned in closely.

“Will you…” He stopped for dramatic effect. “…be my maths tutor?!” he literally screamed, and Kyungsoo blinked a few times before the actual question ran through his head.

Nodding his head he giggled softly.

“Sure.”

Chanyeol was about to reply before Kyungsoo put up a finger to stop him. Smirking himself, Kyungsoo whispered softly.

“But… I get something in return.”

The other raised a curious eyebrow. Moving closer, his face was very close to Kyungsoo’s.

“Oh? What’s that?”

Kyungsoo moved even closer, their noses nearly touching.

“…A concert ticket.” He whispered, and Chanyeol tilted his head a little, but he didn’t move backwards any. Kyungsoo chuckled at the other’s expression that showed just pure confusion at his request.

“…A concert ticket?”

The other nodded.

“…Depends…” Chanyeol whispered, chuckling. Kyungsoo faked a gasp before he went back to his serious face.

“On what?”

“On the concert of course.” Chanyeol grinned, before he wriggled his eyebrows which made the other roll his eyes. But Kyungsoo was pretty damn excited depending on that he might actually be able to go to the concert he had been wanting to.

Taking a deep breath, he hoped that this band would be one the other liked.

“EXO-M.” he whispered and Chanyeol seemed to freeze.

And Kyungsoo got a little bit scared.

“…Chanyeol?”

Suddenly, Chanyeol was wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo and lifting him up, spinning him round the hallway. The younger groaned before he began laughing and feeling how excited and happy the other felt.

The way he was feeling; Chanyeol was definitely a fan.

When he was put down, Kyungsoo stumbled a little as all the emotions ran out of him. Chuckling, he tilted his head.

“A fan?”

Chanyeol just nodded instantly.

“So… deal?” he asked, and the taller moved closer and grinned.

“Deal!”

Both of them grinned and chuckled. Although Kyungsoo was blushing furiously at how close Chanyeol’s face was to his own. But weirdly, it didn’t feel all too bad.

“Kyungsoo?” A familiar voice interrupted their staring and Kyungsoo instantly moved back as his face turned around to see the boy who was staring at him. Wait, no, the correct word would be ‘glaring’.

Kyungsoo gulped before he shook his head.

“Hey Jongin.” He whispered, and the other moved forward – his group of friends trailing close behind. Chanyeol bit his lip to stop laughing as he took a few steps backwards. His eyes scouted the crowd, searching for the short boy that he had chatted with a little the previous day.

Baekhyun giggled as their eyes connected and he waved. Chanyeol chuckled and waved back.

“Hey baby.” Kai’s attitude changed immediately as he was standing close to Kyungsoo.

The older took a deep breath and smiled.

“Hey Kai.”

Jongin was about to put his arms around the other’s waist but Kyungsoo jumped backwards. The younger frowned at the reaction.

Kai took a step forward and Kyungsoo took a step backwards.

“What’s wrong?” he asked. The older took a deep breath and shrugged his shoulder a little.

“I-uh…” Kyungsoo stuttered before the bell rang. Sighing in relief, he waved slightly to all of them before running in the opposite direction. Kai sighed before turning to stare at the tall new boy who seemed to get closer to his boyfriend than even he was allowed to.

Moving up, he glared and scoffed.

“Don’t even think about it.” Kai warned, pointing his finger in Chanyeol’s face. “Seriously, he’s mine.”

Chanyeol’s eyes widened as he watched the other go away. There was one who was still standing there as the group dispersed. Baekhyun moved over to the other and pat his back a little.

“Don’t worry about Kai. He’s just jealous.” He whispered, and Chanyeol chuckled.

“I won’t, don’t worry.” Chanyeol replied, winking before he turned and left Baekhyun standing alone, a little blush on his cheeks.

“Oh Kai~” Kyungsoo moaned as Kai pressed his lips all over the older’s sweet and pale neck, using his teeth to create little marks that showed everyone that Kyungsoo belonged to Jongin, and Jongin alone. Not Chanyeol, no one else. Kai chuckled as he felt Kyungsoo arch his back in extreme pleasure.

Moving his hand down the other’s lithe body, he cupped the other’s crotch and grinned at the moan that escaped the other’s mouth.

Kyungsoo bit his lip to stop any more embarrassing moans leaving his mouth.

But Kai was an expert with his devilish hands.

The younger moved up, sitting on Kyungsoo’s lap as the other delved into the bed. Their eyes caught each other’s lustful gazes, and Jongin moved down, capturing the other’s pretty pink lips perfectly.

Putting his fingers through Kai’s hair, Kyungsoo opened his mouth immediately to allow the other to dominate his cavern.

The feeling of the other’s expert tongue felt amazing.

His hands moved around the other’s neck and he pulled Jongin down even closer. They separated and simply stared until Kyungsoo felt the other’s hand begin to his through his boxers.

“You like that Kyunggie?” Jongin purred, his hand moving faster.

“Jongin…” he moaned, arching his back. “J-Jongin~!”

“Yeah, scream my name baby.”

Kai would never get enough of hearing the other moan his name like that. So ily.

“Jongin!”

“Jongin!”

Kai jumped up instantly as he looked around. Looking to the side, he saw Kyungsoo standing there with his books pressed against his chest and very reddened cheeks staring at him.

“Uh… hi?” Jongin whispered, looking around.

Currently, he was in the atrium, sitting alone (thankfully) at a table. Kyungsoo was still standing there looking like he had heard something terribly embarrassing.

And then Jongin realised something.

“Kyungsoo… I wasn’t… sleep talking, was I?” He wondered. By the way the other immediately looked away from him he could already guess the answer. Clearing his throat, he instantly stood up and chuckled carefully. “Um, I’m so sorry for whatever you heard.”

Kyungsoo looked at him and smiled nervously. But he shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

Both of them stood there rather awkwardly.

Until they were interrupted by a voice that Kai already had gotten very annoyed at. It was Kyungsoo’s tall friend’s voice.

Kai watched as Chanyeol moved up behind Kyungsoo and softly blew on his ear, making the other shiver. Kyungsoo chuckled before he turned around and grinned at Chanyeol.

“Hey Chanyeol.”

“Hey Kyunggie.”

The youngest there was suddenly feeling very angry inside. He couldn’t believe that Chanyeol had given the other the same nickname that he had given him. Kai was the boyfriend – this was supposed to be his job!

Groaning as he watched the other two converse so easily, he groaned.

Why couldn’t it be like his dream? Maybe not that, but close!

Suddenly, all he could hear was Kyungsoo squealing very loudly. Jongin looked back to his boyfriend, only to see him in the arms of the stupid giant. Looking carefully, he could see something in Kyungsoo’s arms.

The oldest was screaming into Chanyeol’s ear, and all the excitement from the tall giant was adding to his own making him nearly become insane just from the feelings running though his body. Chanyeol put the other down, and chuckled as he watched his friend stare at the envelope.

“I can’t believe you actually done it.” Kyungsoo muttered, and Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders.

Kai scoffed before he moved over to his boyfriend.

“What’s that Kyunggie?” he put emphasis on the name, and glared at Chanyeol. The other grinned and rolled his eyes at Kai’s gesture.

Kyungsoo turned to Kai.

“EXO-M concert tickets!!” he screamed in excitement and Kai laughed a little.

“You a fan?” he wondered, and the other nodded instantly. “Awesome.”

“Well Kyunggie, I’ll pick you up tonight for the concert, okay?” Chanyeol suddenly cut in, patting his friend on the back before leaving. Kyungsoo nodded before staring at the ticket in his hand.

The younger groaned before he decided to just talk to the other. Grabbing Kyungsoo’s free hand, he put him on a chair and sat on one beside him. Their hands were still entwined as Kai began to talk.

“Kyungsoo.” He started, getting the other’s attention first.

Kyungsoo shivered as he felt the other’s emotions run through his body. He could feel how Kai was feeling insecure, left out and simply ignored by him. And all of a sudden Kyungsoo could feel every single depressing emotion from Kai and it just made him well up instantly.

Jongin was taken aback from the sudden tears to stroll down Kyungsoo’s face. Standing up instantly, he leaned into the other’s face.

“What’s wrong?!” he asked, hurriedly.

Kyungsoo shook his head, hoping that the other would just not touch him. But he kept the connection, and the tears kept going.

“I-I… I-I’m sorry…” he whispered. All Kyungsoo wanted to do was make the other feel better.

The younger sighed and ran his fingers through the other’s hair.

“Oh baby, it’s alright.”

Kyungsoo instantly felt better. Now, he felt warm and all he wanted was to cuddle the boy in front of him.

Which he did immediately.

Throwing his arms around Kai’s, both of their bodies pressed up against each other. Kai was Kyungsoo’s hair, whispering soft words into his ear and the older smiled brightly.

At least in these moments, he felt completely content with life.

Even if it was mostly Jongin’s feelings.


A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter ;3 More drama will ensue!