Chapter 6- CPR

Switch Personalities (Luhan fanfiction)

LUHAN'SPOV

I watched as Yoon Ji left the bench and walking away. I excused myself from the girls and followed her secretly. She went to the karaoke bar.

"Uh....excuse me, can I sing one song?" she asked.

The people inside nodded and handed her the song book. After 2 minutes of choosing, she finally said her choice of song. They pushed the numbers and handed her the mic. She started singing OPEN AMRS by JOURNEY. We sang that from a tv show 'A song for you'. After singing, they all applaude at her. She bowed thank you and turned around and saw me. Her eyes widened. I was still stunned from her voice.

"Luhan..." she trailed off, starstrucked.

"I didn't know you had an amazing voice." I blurted out.

She nodded and her cheeks turned red. "You heard everything?"

I nodded. "It's fine. Why don't you share your talent?"

She shook her head and took steps towards me. "You can't tell this to anyone."

"Why not?"

"Just.....don't." she pleaded.

I sighed and nodded. "Ok fine I won't. But sing more for me."

She smirked and shook her head no. I pouted and gave her my best aeygo look.

"It's not cute." she chuckled.

"I'm trying."

"Don't try. It's not gunna work."

She walked away and I followed her. 

"Where are you going?"

She stopped for a moment then faced me with her stern look.

"Somewhere you're not."

"Woah. Why sudden change of mood?"

"Why sudden change of girl." she mocked.

I rose an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

"Why don't you ask those 5 girls you're talking to as if I didn't exist earlier." she rolled her eyes.

I chuckled. "Someone jealous?"

"B-Bwo!? Jeoldaemyeon!"

I shook my head and smirked. "Maybe if I met you earlier, then I wouldn't have fell inlove with Eun Soo."

Her smile faded and frowned. I noticed that.

"But I guess I'm a little late." she muttered.

I frowned and there was an awkward silence between us. Then a cheering crowd were here. I guess it's time to blow the victory cake.

"It's time to blow the cake." I said.

She nodded and we both went back to the pool side. They all circled the other exo members and I made my way there to join them blow the cake.

"Se, du, hana!" they counted and we blew the cake and everyone applauded.

"It's time to eaaaat the caaaaake!" Xiumin yelled.

 

 

YOON-JI'SPOV

"Ya Yoonji-ah! Palliwa! We'll go inside Suho's mansion!" Hanni approached me.

"Oh. I'll follow you guys."

"Follow? Where are you going?"

"Uh....I wanna relax first."

"Oh. Arasseo, hajiman tallawa. (But follow later)"

I nodded and smiled at her. Then she's the last person that entered the mansion. While I'm the only person left here. I played the water in the pool with my feet.

"Jeogi oh!"

I turned around and saw Kim Eun Soo, standing, looking really pretty. My mouth dropped a little.

"Ye?" I asked.

"Uh....yeong-eo hal jul aseyo? (Do you speak english?)"

I nodded. "Ne."

"Kamsahamnida. Do you know Luhan-ssi?" she asked.

Yes I know my husband.

"Uh.....exo neun?" 

She nodded. "Yes yes! Do you perhaps know him?"

I nodded and smiled. "I do know him."

"Ok. Can you tell him I need to talk to him. I'll be here waiting at the pool side."

I nodded and fake smiled. I stood up and went to Suho's mansion. They're all having fun. I looked for Luhan and finally found him.

"Luhan!" I called out.

Chanyeol pointed me out and Luhan turned around. I walked towards him.

"Eun Soo's looking for you. She said she wanted to talk to you. She's waiting at the pool side."

A smiled formed on his lips. "Zhen de ma!?"

I nodded.

"Thank you for telling me this ah." then he left to go to her.

 

 

LUHAN'SPOV

"Eunn Soo-yah!" I called out running towards her.

She smiled. "She told you."

"Eh?"

"The girl. I thought she wouldn't tell you I'll be waiting here."

"Ah. So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked getting excited. We both sat on the bench.

"Luhan....." she trailed off. "do you like me?"

I froze. What am I suppose to answer? Why is she asking me this? Does she like me back? 

"W-Why?" I stammered.

"Just answer my question."

"Uh...." I frowned. "What if I tell you......I do?"

Her eyes widened. "You can't."

My smile faded. "W-Why not?"

"B-Because..............................................because I'm leaving."

I stood up, shocked. "Shen me!? Zai nar ah!? (Where to!?)"

"Umma and Appa are sending me to California."

"California!? Shen me shi ah!? (What for?)"

"They want me to take my college there. They want me to be serious on my studies now that I'm almost graduating and I need to help them in the company."

"F-For how long?"

She shrugged. "Keulsae. Probably 4 years."

"4 years!? That's too long..." I croacked.

"That's why you can't like me! Andwae! You'll end up getting hurt!" she shot.

I shook my head and held her hands. "I'll wait.......nal gildayeo!"

"You can't......don't waste your time on me."

"Kendwae....you can't just let me go. I've been loving you for 5 years now Eun Soo. I waited and now I will wait again. I can."

"Shiro! Stop doing this Luhan. I-I like you. Jeongmall. But, I can't."

"You can..."

She shook her head. "I'm sorry." she stood up. "I gotta go. My flight's next week by the way."

"you're leaving now?" I asked, standing up aswell.

"I can't stay. My mom wants me to get home asap. But I will call you, promise." she smiled.

"Atleast give me a hug?" I opened my arms widely.

She entered my embrace and I hugged her tightly. I pecked her forehead and we let go.

"I'll miss you."

"Ditto. Bye, Luhan."

I waved goodbye and she left. I couldn't. I couldn't just lose her. She's leaving. For 4 years!? Damn! Ssibal!

"Ssibal!" I cursed and kicked the bench.

No. The bench's not enough to endure the pain I'm holding. I kicked the rock. Hard. And it hurts.

"Ahhh apa apa apa!" I held my foot and I hopped with my one foot.

I lost my balance and............SPLASH!!!!

 

 

YOON-JI'SPOV

Where the heck is Luhan!? Is he not yet finished talking with Eun Soo!? Could've invited her here! Maybe he wanted sometime alone with her! >.<

"Ya beibi siteo, Hyung eodiyyah?" Sehun asked.

"Mollaseyo." 

"Go look for him. You're such a babysitter." then he left me.

I rolled my eyes. Yes. I will find him. Everyone's onto me! BABYSITTER! YEAH RIGHT! I went to the pool side. But no side of him and Eun Soo?

"LUHAN!? LUHAAAAN!? WHERE ARE YOU!?" I called out.

No response. Maybe he had this 'private' thing with Eun Soo. Jankanman! ANDWAE!

"LUHAAAAAAN!!!" I called out again.

Still no response. But, I noticed something on the pool. Or maybe...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's someone. O___________________O

"Someone's floating?" I mumbled to myself.

I looked closer. Hm....the outfit seems familiar.........OMO! LUHAN!?

"Omo! Hubby! HUBBY!" I panicked and jumped to the pool. I swam towards him and pulled him by the jacket. Until we reached the surface, I dragged him to the land area.

He's unconcious. I tapped his face lightly.

"Luhan! Hubby! Wake up!"

"Omo! Yoonji!?" I looked up and saw Hanni with :O face. "Jankamann! I'll call them!"

She went back to the mansion and later, all of the people panickly ran here. 

"What happened!?" Kyungsoo asked.

"He..........he drowned. I don't know how." 

I put Luhan's head on my lap.

"Eotteoke!?" Lay asked.

"CPR! CPR! GIVE HIM CPR!" Baekyun suggested.

"CPR!? Museunnirea!? (What do you mean!?)"

"Transport some air to his lungs by your mouth, babo!" Hanni said.

"Mouth to mouth!?" I shrieked.

"Palli! He's dying!" Hanni said, worriedly.

"But....but............we haven't had our kiss yet. I don't want my first kiss to end up like this one! My lips are --" they cutted me off. "PALLI!"

I swallowed a gulp and looked at Luhan who is still unconsious. I pressed his nose and opened his mouth. I leaned in and..........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Andwae! I can't waste my first kiss to be like this!"

They all complained. I sighed and looked at Luhan again.

"Palli Yoonji ah!" Hanni said. "Or I'll do it!"

"Shiro!"

Then I pressed my lips on Luhan's lips and gave him an oxygen.

"Pump his chest!"

I pumped his chest and gave him CPR again. seconds later, his eyes fluttered open.

"Y-Yoonji ah?" he asked.

My eyes widened. "My kiss..." I whispered and held my lips.

I pushed Luhan away and he looked at me, confused.

"Gwaenchanh-a?" he asked.

I looked at Exo and Hanni who were giving me a smirk.

"Ani. Excuse me." I stood up and ran off.