Chapter 5- Party

Switch Personalities (Luhan fanfiction)

^ THAT PICTURE IS KIM EUN SOO. BUT IT'S CHOI SULLI IN REAL LIFE!!

 

*****

 

LUHAN'SPOV

After she says those things, I felt guilty. Han, why are you so damn stupid!? you just made her cry! Yes I hate girls when they cry infront of me, but seeing her cry like that, it made my heart shatter a little. She hates you, officially.

 

***4 DAYS LATER***

 

It's been 4 days and Yoon Ji's not yet talking to me. Tonight's the party and I haven"t ask her if she would go or not. My friends convinced me to bring her I told them she doesn't want. It will be a huge party because alot of people and exotics would go. Whenever I had the guts of talking to her, she walks away. And now, everytime we have to pass our homeworks, she's not passing it. I'm doing mine. She gets detention everytime. 

The bell rang meaning it's dismissal. It's time to go home. I slung my bag over my shoulder. I watched as Yoon Ji slung her backpack over her back. When she's almost out of the way, I blocked her. She looked at me with bitter eyes.

"Let's talk." I simple said.

She avoided her eye contact with me and continued walking but I just block her way.

"Sillyehajiman nachseon salam-ege yaegihaji maseyo. (Excuse me, but I don't talk to strangers)" she said coldly.

"I don't understand what you said and I don't care cuz we're going to talk." 

"Wae nachseon salam-ege malkkayo? (Why would I talk to strangers?)"

"Jebal! geuman! (Pls! stop it!) I'm sorry ok? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry."

She chuckled sarcastically. "You hate crying girls but you're the reason why I cry."

"That's why I'm sorry. I'm just........this marriage. this doesn't work at all. We're probably married but I like someone else." 

"Eun Soo unnie?" She asked with eyebrow rose.

I nodded and frowned. "I liked her since high school. Before I actually met you."

She smiled. But I know it's a fake one. "Keure? She's lucky." she muttered.

I held her shoulders and made her look at me. "Ya. You're still my wife ok?" 

"It's useless though." she let out a sigh.

"So are you going to the party tonight?" I asked changing the topic.

"Ania." she simpled replied.

"Wei shen me?"

"Shiro." 

"But you're my babysitter remember?"

She shot me a glare and took a step back away from me. "Yea right. Just your babysitter. I don't get why you have to be ashamed to introduce me as your wife? even just tell them we're arrange and no feeling attached."

I let out a sigh. "It's complicated."

"Ani. You're just embarrased. A girl like me? A daughter of a chef? married to the president of Lu of the moon company? naneun dodaeche saeng-gag. (Heck was I thnking?) A Lu can't be proud of me." she mutters to herself.

"Ani. It's not like that--" she cutted me off. "Deseo. (Forget it) gotta go."

Then she left me, completely speechless.

 

 

YOON-JI'SPOV

"YOON JI-AHHHH!!!!" Hanni screamed, barging into my room making me jump. "Dodaeche dangsin-eun mwohaneungeoya!? (What the hell are you doing!?)"

I blinked my eyes multilple times. Why is she here?

"I thought you're going to the party." we both asked in sync.

She pulled my arm aggressively. 

"Ya! apa!" I shrieked.

"Palli! gaja!" 

"Wae? Eodiyah?"

"To the party. Did you forget?"

"I told you I'm not going."

"Andue!. You have to go with me."

"Aissh. Shiro! I rather stay home and eat chips all night."

"You're so stubborn Yoon Ji. Palliwa!"

"Hanni, ya! Dowa! (Let go!) I'm not going! I told you already!"

She rested her hands on her hips. "This is a victory party, Yoon Ji. Your hubby's there. You don't want him kissing other girls right? Cuz it's his routine."

"Ania. He likes Eun Soo so why would he kiss other girls." I crossed my arms over my chest.

She let out a sigh and sat down on my bed. "C'mon Yoon Ji. Jaebal! For me! Just come."

I looked at her and thought forawhile. I don't wanna be selfish. I want to be there with my bestfriend. But how 'bout Luhan? I guess I'll just ignore him there?

"Araseo araseo." I finally gave in.

"Jeongmalleo!?" 

I nodded and we both stood up. "But I'm going to take a shower."

"Oh. Better hurry. We're late."

**********

"Hanni. Gaja! I wanna go home." I rubbed my arm, feeling comfortable.

"We're here anyway. Let's go."

We linked arms entering a mansion. From the entrance, there's lights everywhere and it's very eleagant and colorful. The mansion is gold.

"Excuse me. Where's your invitation letter?" the guard asked, blocking our way.

"Uh...we don't have. Is that necessary? They just invited us." Hanni said.

"I'm sorry but you can't enter without the invitation letter."

"No no. We're friends with Exo." Hanni argued.

"Maybe you just have to leave miss." 

"Aeego. Agashii, don't you know this girl?" she pointed at me. My eyes widened.

The guard shook his head. "No miss."

"This is Exo-M Luhan's wi--" I cutted Hanni off. "Babysitter."

The guard started to laugh. Hysterically. what the..

"Ya agassi. Let us in and we'll prove you that."

"No no. Jut leave. Go go!" he shoo'd us away.

If I were his boss, I wil fire him immediately.

"YAAA!! LUHAN-SSi!! LUHAAAAAN!!" Hanni yelled.

I covered and tried pulling her telling her to leave.

"Ya! Shut up! You're making a scene!"

"I don't care! As long as we're welcomed, I will stay. LUHAAAAN!! YOON JI'S HERE!!!" 

"Ya! gaja, oh! Palli!"

"LUHAAAAN-SSI!"

 

 

LUHAN'SPOV

"Hyung, I thought your babysitter's coming?" Sehun asked, patting my shoulder.

"She's lazy." I simpled replied.

"Ohhh. but she's hot." Kai butted in.

I shot him a glare and he just smiled and patted my shoulder. "A joke. you know."

"more visitors coming?" I asked.

"Ne." Baekhyun answered.

"Suho hyung's mansion is jinjja!" Chanyeol muttered.

"LUHAAAAN!!!" someone yelled from outside.

"You heard that hyung?" Chen asked.

"Someone's yelling for you." Sehun said.

"LUHAAAAN! YOON JI'S HERE!!!!" 

"Bwo!? Your babysitter's here!" Lay said.

"Bwo!? Andwae! She just told me she don't wanna go! And that's not her voice!" I protested.

"LUHAAAAAAN-SSI!" 

"Told you hyung. Just go out and check it." Kris ordered, as if he's irritated by the yellings.

I went to the entrance area where the voice came from and Chanyeol followed me. I tapped the guard's shoulder, he stopped laughing and looked at me.

"Goodevening sir." he greeted.

"What's going on here?" Chanyeol asked.

"Why don't you see it for yourself sir." the guard said.

We stepped forward seeing.......my wife, Yoon Ji and her bestfriend, Hanni.

"Omo! Beibi siteo! Wae yeogiiss-eo?" Chanyeol asked.

"Omo! D-Dangsin! Chanyeol-ssi keji?" Yoon Ji asked both of them, pointing at each other.

"Wait! Channie, Yoon Ji, you know each other?" I asked.

"Of coures. You introduced her as your babysitter, right?" Chanyeol said.

"Wo zhi dao. Then why are you surprised seeing each other again?"

"She was at my house 4 days ago after she fainted on the classroom. I brought her there. She didn't remember me but now she does."

I remembered...

 

"It's the truth. I don't know. I........I was at a guy's house."

"Shen me!? What did you do there!? Who's guy!? You have a husband! You are married and you went to a guy's house and look! It's 9pm! Don't you think it's too late to stay at a guy's house!?"

Stupid me!!! >.<

"So you're Luhan's friend?" Yoon Ji asked to Chanyeol and he nodded.

"Hello!? I'm ghost?" Hanni butted in.

"Oh. Anneyeong haseo. Choneun Chanyeol imnida." he shook hands with Hanni. "Oh Hanni imnida."

I pulled Yoon Ji at the side where Hanni adn Chanyeol can't hear what we're about to talk about.

"What are you doing here? I thought you don't want to come."

"Hanni's fault."

"You have to act like my babysitter then."

She just rolled her eyes. "I know what I'm doing."

"Hao. I know you can't resist me. You missed me while I was gone." I smirked.

"Maldduandwae!" she slapped my arm playfully and I chuckled.

"Let's go inside."

 

 

YOON-JI'SPOV

I'm sitting on a bench right now watching everyone have fun. Others swim on their swimsuits or bikinis. Others having drinks. Others making out, just disgusting. Others dancing wildly. While the boys are talking to different girls. And my hubby? talking to 2 girls. pssh!! 

"Yoon Ji-ah." Hanni sat beside me. "What's wrong?"

"Obseo." I grumpily replied.

"Malhae! (Tell me!)"

I let out a frustrating sigh. "I'm just bored. I don't fit in this party. And I'm a useless babysitter. What's the use?"

"Because you're not moving. You're just sitting there."

"Look at what I'm wearing. A hoodie, a beanie, a sweatpants and sneakers. And all of them looks so classy and eleagant. There's nothing in me to be boast of.

"There is. You're Luhan's wife."

"Arranged."

"He said 'I do.'" she smirked.

I let out a sigh again. Later then, Exo came towards us, surrounding me and Hanni.

"Oh! Hi boys!" Hanni greeted flirty. 

This girl (~_~)

"Anneyeong haseo. Exo imnida." they all greeted in sync.

"I'm Kim Joon Myeon but call me Suho."

"Hi." Hanni greeted back.

"Byun Baekhyun!"

"Omo! Bacon!"

*face palm*

"Park Chanyeol, on repeat."

"I know."

"Do Kyung Soo but call me D.O for short."

"Anneyeong!"

"Anneyeong noona. Kim Jong-in imnida but call me Kai."

"Noona? Omo! Nice to meet you dongsaeng!"

"Oh Sehun here noona! the youngest!"

"Oh! Heeey dongsaeng!"

"And we're the Exo-K." 6 of them greeted in sync.

"Omo! Kyeopta!" Hanni said dreamily.

This is just so ridiculous. Here she is again being delusional.

"Hi. Wo jia Wu Yifan dan shi ni ke yi jiao wo, Kris."

"Ni hao."

"Anneyeong. Kim Min Syeok imnida, but call me Xiumin."

"Omo! Kyeopta!"

"Wo shi Zhang Yi Xiang dan shi wo de peng you jiao wo Lay. Ni hao."

"Oh. Descent man. Ni hao!"

"Kim Jong Dae but call me Chen."

"I thought you're chinese. Anneyeong!"

"Huang Zi Tao."

"Oh...hi!"

"We are the EXO-M." they greeted in sync.

Hanni gave a round of applause for them. "Anneyeong haseo. Choneun Oh Hanni imnida. I'm Yoon Ji's bestfriend."

"Omo! Yoon Ji ah! You're here! I thought you're not coming?" Kai said.

I sighed. "Hanni brought me here."

"Hyung can't bring you here but your bestfriend can? wow. Come! Let's party!" Kai said, dancing as the MAMA starts to play.

"He's right. You can't just sit there and not enjoy the party." Xiumin said handing me a glass of champaigne.

"Oh. Kwomawa. (Thank you.)" as I took the glass.

"Where's mine?" Hanni butted in. I elbowed her on the rib. She looked at me. "Wae!?"

"You're such a thick face." I whispered and she just rolled her eyes.

I looked at Luhan who is still talking to the 2 5 girls actually. -_-

"Why don't you go to that husband of yours? Isn't that what you came to." Hanni said as she took a slice of cake.

"I don't wanna talk to him after what he did."

"You have a high pride there, lady." 

"He still hurt my feelings."

"Whatever. I'm gunna go swimming." she took off her top revealing her y swimsuit and jumped into the huge pool then Suho followed her.

"And I will eat." I grabbed a plate, a spoon and fork and started stuffing foods into the plate.

"Aren't you suppose to be keeping an eye to Luhan hyung?" Sehun whispered to my ear.

I nodded. "Yes. Wae?"

"Look at him and the 5 girls over there."

"Mr. Lu allowed him so I don't need to be a pester to him tonight." I said as I grabbed one last brownie.

He saw my plate full of foods and his mouth dropped. I took a sip of my orange juice. 

"Are you pregnant!?" He blurted.

I spat on the juice I just sipped and I coughed.

"P-Pregnant!?"

"Cuz usually pregnant ladies eat alot. Like the food you're about to eat right now. So are you?"

I shook my head and wiped my mouth. "No."

"Oh ok. Sorry for blurting that. Anyway, why don't you go swimming first? It's fun."

I nodded and told him I will follow. I shoved every food in my mouth. After 1 hour of eating, I'm definately full. I burped out of nowwhere. Some girls, gawked and looked at me, disgusted. What is it your wearing huh!? Pssh. 

Luhan is now talking to Eun Soo. -_- whatever. When will he talk to me!! ugh!! 

I decided to leave the place for awhile and walk further. I can hear karaoke. (- -,) I followed where that came from and there's a karaoke bar!!! Yaaay! I entered and all the people inside looked at me.

"Uh....excuse me, can I sing one song?"

They nodded and handed me the songbook. I started picking out song. I finally picked mine. Open Arms by Journey. They typed the numbers and handed my the mic. I'm kinda nervous. This is the first time I'll be singing for strangers.

 

Lying beside you, here in the dark

Feeling your heartbeat with mine

Softly you whisper, you're so sincere

How could our love be so blind

We sailed on together

We drifted apart

And here you are by my side

 

So now that I've come you, with open arms

Nothing to hide, believe what I say

So here I am, with open arms

Hoping you'll see, what your love means to me, open arms

 

Living without you, living alone

This empty house seems so cold

Wanting to hold you, wanting you near

How much I wanted you home

But now that you've come back

Turned night into day

I need you to stay

 

So now that I've come to you with open arms

Nothing to hide, believe what I say

So here I am, with open arms

Hoping you'll see, what your love means to me, open arms

 

After singing that, they all gave a wonderful round of applause for me. I smiled at them and bowed slightly as thanking. I turned around and about to leave the place when I faced someone that I wasn't expecting.

My eyes widened.

No.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Luhan...."

 

 

 

"I didn't know you had an amazing voice."