Chapter 4- Hurt

Switch Personalities (Luhan fanfiction)

YOON JI'SPOV

"You have nice house huh." Eun Soo said as she scanned our house.

I looked at their intertwined fingers. I wanna attack her and pull her hair. Doesn't she know Luhan's married? And the wife is here. No wait. I'm just his baby sitter infront of his friends' eyes.

"Xie xie." Luhan said and he smiled. He smiled like he's the happiest man in the world.

"You have to go inside now. It's late and I wanna go home." 

"You don't want to sleep beside me?"

Eun Soo slapped his arm playfully. "Shiro! I'm too descent."

"I'm just kidding. Hahaha. Ok, I'll go inside now."

"Araseo. Goodnight." She kissed his cheek and his cheeks turned red.

"Goodnight beautiful." 

She started to walk away when Luhan called her out again. "Eun Soo-yah!"

She tuned to him again and Luhan ran up to her, kissing her on the cheek. Eun Soo just smiled. Ughhhh!!! I'm boiling up of what I'm seeing!!! Luhan went inside our house and that's when I followed after 5 minutes so he won't be suspicious if I saw them.

I entered the house, I pretend that I didn't see anything so I smiled. "Hubby! You're home."

"Mhm..." He replied in a very long answers. -_- "You're late." he said sternly.

"Oh...sorry. I visited appa." 

I took off my jacket and my shoes. I immediately run up and hugged him on the waist. I bet he was surprised.

"Ni kama!?" He shrieked and pushed me off. 

//////////////3

"I'm s-sorry. I-I just wanted a hug..." I mumbled cuz I might end up cracking my voice.

I noticed his face softened a little. "Just.....don't. pls."

I quickly wiped a tear from my eye and fake smiled at him. "It's ok. I understand. I just thought you wanted a hug from your dongsaeng."

"Oh.." was all he said.

"Uh...goodnight." I said and ran up to my room, slamming the door shut.

I cried myself to sleep. WHY AM I CRYING?

 

***AT SCHOOL***

 

"Bwo!? He pushed you off!?" Hanni shrieked and slammed her fists on the desk where everyone looked at her.

"dag chyeo!" I whispered-yelled at her.

"Bae-an. What did you say or react? Did you slapped him? Cry infront of him? Punched him? Yell at him?"

"Ani. I did not slapped him. That's kind of harsh. Secondly, he hate girls who cry infront of me. Punch him? More of like punch me. Yell at him? I could've done that."

"But you just let that go and cried to sleep?"

I nodded.

"I thought you will fight back!?" she shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"You don't understand....I can't--" she cutted me off. "Because you love him."

I froze. Love? Me? I love Luhan? Impossible. I could not love him. We're just married on papers but no feelings attached. I don't. He's so cruel. I hate him. I will never love him. But....why? I feel too weak. What am I feeling? I'm confused...maybe...I just care about him....alot.

"jeoldae! I can't love a person like him." I defended.

"Then if you don't, you could've hurt him physically."

"I couldn't ok? I'm a girl. What if he beats me? And he'll get use to it. I can't endure that."

"Yeah whatever you say. Anyway, are you going to their party this saturday?"

I heard the bell rang means, the lunch break is over and it's time for classes again.

I shook my head. "Ani."

"Wae?" she asked as we both threw our trashes in the trash cans and walked to our classes while talking.

"Because I don't want."

"You're the babysitter remember? And you're gunna act like one."

"I will tell his friends that Luhan's appa did not allow him."

"That's ridiculous, infact, Mr. Lu doesn't care about him going to the party."

"I will tell his friends he's sick."

"And you think Luhan's gunna be ok with that? He will be mad at you, Yoon Ji. trust me."

"I don't care."

"Really? You don't? Because the last time you told me, when he pushed you off from a hug, he snapped at you, you cried."

I just rolled my eyes. She got me there. Whatever. I'm not going to the party. I'll tell them, I resigned!! Nobody wants that stupid job anyway! We walked to our classes. I have history and Hanni have her math so we're in different classes.

I walked in, I noticed that I have the same class with my hubby but we're 8 seats apart :(

"Goodmorning class." the professor wallked in and greeted.

"Goodmorning professor shin." we all greeted in sync.

"Ok. Pass all your homeworks." 

I grabbed my research homework from my bag. I checked to see if my hubby has homework. He just sat there and stared on space. I snapped my fingers at him. He looked at me. :'>

"Where's your homework?" I mouthed. 

He shook his head and shut his eyes. He did not do this homework. I thought he was an A student. -_- But I can't risk his grades. I don't want him being B student because the professors has a high expectations on him. I erased my name on my research paper and changed it to "鹿晗 (Lu Han)" I went to professor shin and passed the homework.

"This is Luhan's homework?" he asked and looked at me.

I nodded.

"Where's yours?"

"I forgot to do it."

"Tsk tsk. Stand there and do 200 pumpings. go go!" He demanded and pushed me with his stick.

I stood at the corner and started doing 200 pumpings.

 

 

LUHAN'SPOV

"Ok!! Pass your homeworks!!" I heard professor shin said.

I did not do my homework and I don't care anyway. Stupid research. I'm a busy person. I noticed Yoon Ji snapping her fingers at me. I looked at her.

"Where's your homework?" She mouthed.

I just shook my head and shut my eyes closed. Later, I heard my name being mentioned.

"This is Luhan's homework?" 

I opened my eyes again and stared at professor shin and Yoon Ji as she nodded.

"Where's yours?"

"I forgot to do it."

"Tsk tsk. Stand there and do 200 pumpings. go go!"

What!? My homework!? I didn't do anything. What I remembered, she was the one doing that homework. My mouth dropped as she started doing 200 pumpings and the other students are laughing at her.

I wanted to say, it's her homework. But why can't I? Do I want seeing her being tortured? I can't say anything...why did she do this?

 

 

YOON-JI'SPOV

"Luhan, what are you staring at?" professor shin asked in a cold tone.

"Uh....obseo." 

"Go go go!!! This is her punishment! I told you, Ms. Park, no homework, punishment. You've been really a bad girl nowdays huh?"

I'm all sweaty and weak. I think I'm going to....faint.

"Mr. Luhan, I said, leave her and go."

Luhan just nodded and turned to me one last time then left the room. Professor Shin switched the lights and electricity off.

"Finish it. Goodbye, Ms. Park."

Then he left the classroom too.

"198.........199........." before I could finish, my vision went black and my body fell down.

 

**********

My eyes fluttered open. Ughh! My head!! apa! >.< Jinja apa! aeegoo! I rubbed my head and sat up. I rubbed it for 2 minutes, then, I opened my eyes realizing, it wasn't my bed.

WHERE AM I!? I checked if I still have my clothes on. OK I HAVE. But.......but.......who brought me here? Why am I here!? What the hell! 

"Dowajuseyo! jebal!" I screamed.

My heart is pumping like 1000x faster than normal. Then the door barged open.

"bul-i eodi iss-eoyo!? (Where's the fire!?)" 

"D-Duoguoyah!? (Who are you!?)"

"Oh! Anneyeong!" he greeted with^_^V face.

"B-Bwo!?" 

"Naneun chanyeol ibnida!" he bowed slightly.

"C-Chanyeol!? naneun dangsin-i nugunji mollayo! (I don't know who you are!)"

He walked closer towards me and I shifted backwards.

"Dangsin-eun beibi siteo maj-a? Dangsin-i nal gieoghaji? (You're the babysitter right? You don't remember me?)" 

He's kinda cute. He has this cute big ears. :''> And he look familiar but I don't know where.

"A-Ani..." I stuttered.

"Aiissh. Jeongmalleo? Ania?"

I shook my head and swallowed a gulp.

"I'm Chanyeol. I'm Lu--" he was cutted off by my phone ringing.

"Jeusuhabnida." I took the call. It was Hanni calling. I thought it was Luhan... :( "Yeobeoseo?" 

"Yaaa! Yoon JI-ah! Eodi-ah? (Where are you?)"

"Uh......molla-seo, ani ani uh...my house."

"I heard you passed out after professor shin told you to do 200 pumpings."

"Uh...keure."

"Gwaenchanh-a?"

"Oh. I'm fine now."

"Oh....hananim gamsahabnida! (Thank god!)"

I chuckle at her cuteness. "Ok I gotta go now. See you tomorrow."

"Oh. Anneyoeng!"

I hung up. This Chanyeol guy was staring at me the whole time. I stood up from the bed but my legs became jelly so I fell but Chanyeol caught me.

"You can speak english?" he asked.

I nodded. "Wae?"

"Obseo. Uh...anyway, I'll give you a ride home."

"Ani...gwaenchanh-a. I can handle."

"Ania. You'll make yourself difficult. gaja!"

**********

He stopped the car infront of my house. I took off my seatbelt. "Gamsahabnida!" 

"Welcome. Rest well."

"Jamkanman. naega salgoissneun gos-eul eotteohge al- neunga?(Wait! How did you know where I live?)"

"My friend lives here."

"Who's friend?"

He was about to response when I heard the gate being opened.

"Thank you again. Bye."

I hopped out of his car and he drove off. I limply entered the house. I thought Luhan was about to open the gate. I guess he just checked if it's close. As I entered, Luhan was sitting on the couch, watching tv. He didn't even bother to ask if I was ok, or call me. this jerk! >.< So I walked pass him and walked upstairs but he said something. "Where have you been?"

Cold. Bitter tone. -_-

"I-I don't know..." I trailed off.

"You don't know?" he asked in disbelief.

"Y-Yes."

"What do you mean you don't know? Are you in the right mind?"

I felt my hert shatter as he yell at me.

"It's the truth. I don't know. I........I was at a guy's house."

"Shen me!? What did you do there!? Who's guy!? You have a husband! You are married and you went to a guy's house and look! It's 9pm! Don't you think it's too late to stay at a guy's house!?"

I can't help it. He's breaking my heart too much.

"HOW BOUT YOU HUH!? YOU THINK YOU'RE SINGLE!? AREN'T YOU GOING OUT WITH KIM EUN SOO!? YOU WENT HOME AT 10PM! I SAW IT! I SAW YOU TOGETHER! HOLDING HANDS!? INFRONT OF MY HOUSE!? HER, KISSING YOUR CHEEK. YOU, KISSING HER CHEEK. BUT GUESS WHAT!? I PRETENDED I DIDN'T SAW ANYTHING! A SISTER CAN'T BE JEALOUS! BUT, WAIT! I AM! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!?" I yelled, holding my tears.

I told you, I don't give up without fighting back.

"I AM A GUY YOON JI! IT'S NORMAL FOR US!"

"WELL FOR ME IT'S NOT! YOU KNOW WHAT!? YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER ASKING IF I WAS OKAY! CALLED ME! I KNOW YOU DON'T EVEN CARE! I KNOW IT! BECAUSE WE'RE MARRIED ON PAPERS, FINE! YOU HATE ME BECAUSE WE'RE ARRANGED! YES, I WAS EXCITED BEING MARRIED! I WAS HAPPY THAT I'M GOING TO BE A WIFE! BUT I AM NOT HAPPY IN THIS SITUATION! LIVING WITH YOU IS LIKE LIVING WITH A HOUSEMATE NOT A HUSBAND! YOU'RE LIKE A GHOST! YOU GO OUT WITHOUT TELLING ME! YOU'RE GOING HOME WITHOUT ANSWERING ANY OF MY QUESTIONS OR EVEN TALKING TO ME! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW! I'M JUST YOUR MAID!? YOUR BABYSITTER TO YOUR FRIENDS!? HUH!?" I yelled and let the tears stream down my face.

He did not respond. He just shut up. Yes, that's good. Because if you say another word, I'll kill myself. I wiped the tears off my cheeks.

"You had your homework and I didn't had one so professor shin told me to do 200 pumpings. I guess, you knew already..."

He frowned.

"You don't need to be sorry. I don't need it."

With that, I went up to my room and cried silently.