Chapter 2- Her life

Switch Personalities (Luhan fanfiction)

YOON-JI'SPOV

"Yoon Ji-ah!" my bestfriend, Hanni called from downstairs.

I am officially married. 1 year ago, I got married to a cold, bitter, arrogant, rude, not so romantic man named, Luhan. It was an arranged marriage. Remember what appa and Mr. Park dealt? Yes. I am excited about being a wife. And I am enjoying it right now. And guess what? There's a problem. It seems like we're just boardmates. He never treated me as his wife. Never told me where he's going. We're even in different rooms. He doesn't want to introduce me to his bandmates, Exo. he told them I was his babysitter. Gooosh! So mean!

"Yes?" I answered from my room.

"Pali come down!" 

I brushed my hair one last time and quickly went downstairs. Hanni's currently sitting on the couch watching news.

"Your hubby is on tv." she said expressionless.

My mouth dropped and a smile crept into my face. "Omo!! My hubby! Jinja keopta! Saranghaeyooo!" 

Hanni elbowed my leg. "You love him already?"

"I did not say that." I protested.

She smiled creepily. "Yes you did."

"S-Saranghae because.......because he's so cute right?" I stammered.

"Tsk. Park Yoon Ji loves Luhan now. Hahahaha."

I pushed her playfully and sat beside her. "I do not."

"And why is that?" She rose her eyebrow.

"Because he doesn't love me back." I folded my arms on my chest.

"Oh c'mon. maldohaji malgo. (Don't be ridiculous.) After 1 year of marriage, you can't say you still don't love him."

"dangsin michyeoss-eo? (Are you crazy?) He's like my housemate. I don't feel any love from him so how can I love him back? Besides, you can't force yourself to love a person. It's automatic you know."

She just shrugged and we both watched tv, creating awkward silence.

 

 

LUHAN'SPOV

"And cut!" the director called off a 10 minutes break. We all went to our places and drank water.

"Ya Luhannie." Chanyeol patted my back and sat beside me.

"Yo." I greeted back.

"You look so tired. When you came here, you were tired. Now you're still tired. When are you going to be relieved?" 

I placed my palm on my forehead and shut my eyes closed, relieving a bit of stress.

"gwaenchanh-a? (You ok?)" He asked in worried tone.

I just nodded. "I'm fine."

"It seems like your not. You wanna tell director kang to move the next set--" 

I cutted him off. "Ani. nado gwaenchanh-a. Jinja." 

He nodded and stood up. "Ok. You said it. Anyway--" He was cutted off by Kai.

"Why don't you tell him about the party, Chanyeol-shi!"

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "I'm about to tell him until you interrupted."

"Ok. Joesonghabnida (Sorry)" then he continued talking to Sehun and D.O

"What party?" I asked.

"Manager Im and Manager Lee said if the Growl MV hits 10M in 5 days, they will celebrate us a party. A legal one."

"And if it didn't?"

"Simple. no party. So you have to promote our music video to anyone so we can have party."

Tao suddenly spoke up. "So don't be stress anymore."

"Ya!" Kai started. "Luhan, why don't you invite your babysitter! It'll be fun!"

The others gave Kai an appear signaling, they agree with it.

"Keurum! (Of coures!) Can't deny it. Your baby sitter's hot." Suho whistled.

I am annoyed. I don't like when they call Yoon-Ji hot. No, I don't have any feelings for her even a bit but she's my wife so I also care for her. I don't want girls to be disrespected.

"ib dag-chyeo! (shut up!)" I finally stood up and snapped.

They all went silent and stared at me.

"Woah woah. Is Luhan turning into wolf now?" Lay said as he patted my back but I shook it off.

They all laughed.

"He's growling. Ohhhh fierce Luhan." Baekhyun mocked and they all laughed again.

"You should do that in our mv." Xiumin butted in.

"Pi zui! (shut up in chinese) It's not funny." I snapped.

"C'mon Luhan. She's just your baby sitter. You take her seriously." Kai said.

"I don't care. Whatever. I'm not bringing her with me to the party."

"Why not? I mean, she's your baby sitter right? she should be keeping an eye on you right?"

"I will escape. I'm not bringing that idiotic girl ok? My word is final."

"Then I'll take her with me." Kai suggested.

I shot him a glare. He held his hands up in surrender. "Ok ok I won't. Just kidding."

"Ok. on set! lights camera!" director Kang called.

 

 

YOON-JI'SPOV

"Yoon Ji-ah!" Hanni called from the doorway. "Na handa! (I'm going now!)"

"Oh. Annyeong. naege jeonhwa. (Bye. Call me.)" 

"Oh. Byeee." then I heard a door shut.

Oh dear. I'm lonely again. I'm waiting for my hubby to come home. It's 11pm and he's not yet home. Duh. Even if we're loveless, I'm still worried. I am a wife. Suddenly, the door opened, revealing my hubby, Luhan. With a stressful look.

"Hubby I mean, Luhan. Where have you been?" I asked as I stood infront of him.

"Goodnight."

Ok he ignored my question. But whatever. I have to ask some questions.

"Wait. Luhan, answer me. Where have you been?"

He faced me with annoyed look. "I have shooting with my mates on our music video. Can you pls stop pestering me? I am freakin tired!"

"I'm sorry. I'm just worried."

He continued walking upstairs to his room and when he was infront of his door, he said, "Don't care."

"You're being rude now! I am still your wife!"

He faced me. "And it's all because of a stupid damn deal! You're just my wife on the papers. But my heart belongs to somebody else."

Ouch. It hurt me. ///3 Why are you doing this Luhan? Why can't we try?

I stayed silent and bit my lip from quivering. 

"Don't cry infront of me. Wo tao yuan ku nu hai. (I hate crying girls)"

Then he shut his door closed.