Chapter 3- Eun Soo

Switch Personalities (Luhan fanfiction)

YOON-JI'SPOV

"GOODMORNING HUBBY!" I greeted as I placed 3 pancakes on a plate infront of him.

"Deng yi xia. (Wait.) What did you call me?" He asked with eyebrow rose.

"Hubby." I answered with huge grin.

He rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Yuck." He muttered.

"What's yuck? Hubby is too cute. Kaeji? (Right?)"

"Jinja. Uggh! You know what? You're not my wife. You're like my mei mei." 

"Mei mei? Is that dongsaeng?" I asked, pointing my chin up.

"Yes."

I chuckled and hugged him on his shoulders. "I can be your babysitter. I can be your dongsaeng. Araseo?" 

"Bwo? So you're not my wife?" 

"How can I be your wife when you love somebody else? That doesn't work that way. Just choose between the two. Baby sitter or dongsaeng?" I asked with fake smile.

It's hard to let your husband choose for him to treat you between sister or babysitter. ///3

"Both."

"Ok! I can be both!" I flashed him a huge smile and went back to the kitchen.

 

 

LUHAN'SPOV

Shen zeng ping! Really out minded. Baby sitter or dongsaeng? Aeeyoo! I'm going crazy with her! Anyway, it's the 5th day! By 12 noon, our music video should be in 10 views. 2 more hours! so now, I'm watching our Growl and keep updated of our fans about the views.

Then, Eun Soo chatted me on facebook.

Kim Eun Soo: Annyeong~! (Hi!)

Lu Han: Ni hao! (Hi!)

Kim Eun Soo: I asked my friends to watch your music video. I have to be honest. You look hot in there.

Lu Han: Xie xie. (Thank you.)

I feel myself blushed. Eun Soo? The girl my heart belong to. But it seems like she doesn't notice it.

Kim Eun Soo: What you doing right now? I heard from exo that you always look stress. gwaenchanh-a?

Lu Han: Keurum. I'm not stressed. I'm just tired. You know, from work.

Kim Eun Soo: Of coures. So....are you busy tomorrow night?

Then, there was a knocked on the door. I hate it when I'm in the middle of my moment with Eun Soo and someone interupts!

"She shei ah? (Who is it?)" I asked in annoyed tone.

"Shi wo de. (It's me)" 

-_-

"Shen me shi ah!? (What's the matter!?) You're disturbing me!" I snapped.

"Bae-an-ne. I ddin't know. Can I come in?" 

I groaned and stood up. I opened the door and let her inside.

"What do you want?" I flopped down on my bed again and typed something in my laptop.

"Your room is nice. But mine's nicer."

I gave her a dull look. Is she serious!?

"And I care? Anyway, what do you want? The specific!"

"Uh....I'm bored."

I shoved my face on the pillow and groaned loudly. "This is stress!"

"What are you busy at?" she muttered. "Oh. Uh...I have to go to grocery with Hanni. Bye."

I heard the door slam shut. I stared at the door. What's wrong with her? She's being bipolar now?

 

 

YOON-JI'SPOV

"What are you busy at?" I muttered. I looked at his laptop screen and in a chatbox written, Kim Eun Soo asking if he's busy tomorrow night. What the hell. Such a flirt! Wait what am I saying? I mean, I don't care. Right Yoon Ji? You don't care. Right.

"Oh. Uh...I have to go to grocery with Hanni. Bye."

I left his room after that. I want to leave him alone with that. That's why he doesn't want to be disturbed. Ok.

 

***AT THE GROCERY WITH HANNI***

 

"Bwo!? Kim Eun Soo!?" she spat.

I nodded and pouted. I grabbed a celery and carrots.

"She's our mortal enemy since high school right?" 

I stopped on my tracks. "Kim Eun Soo? Jamkkanman. (Wait a minute) Andae. It can't be. Must've have same names."

She slapped my arms playfully. "How can that be different? what does she look like in facebook?"

"Moleugess-eoyo. (I don't know) But I think she's more popular now."

"Ah! Eun Soo was reported as the new discovered kpop girl. I remembered that."

"Omo! jeoldae! (Never!)" I shrieked.

"I'm not kidding! Jamkkanman, do you know your husband's password in facebook?" 

I rose an eyebrow at her. "What'd you think?"

She smiled. "No."

"Good guess. And you think he'll share his personal things with me?" 

Hanni shooked her head and we chuckled. 

"Search Kim Eun Soo on facebook and check if it's her. Araseo?"

I nodded. "Ok!"

After we bought everything at grocery, I went home immediately, wanting to know if the exo made it or not. I said goodbye to Hanni before I go.

As I arrived home, I yelled, "HUBBY!!! I'M HOOOOMEEE!!"

I dropped the grocery bags on the side but I didn't hear a response. Where is he again?

"LUHAAAN!! HUBBYYYY!!" I called out but no answer.

Then, my phone started to ring telling me it was Kris calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Annyeeeooong dongsaeng! It's me, Kris." 

"Al-layo. (I know) Wae oppa?"

"We just want to tell you the good news!! You're coming to the party with us!!!" 

I got confused. "What party?"

"dangsin eun-molla? (You don't know?)" 

"Molla-seo. Luhan didn't tell about. What I knew is, you have to hit 10M views in 5 days for a surprise. So did you?" I asked, excitedly.

"That's what I'm going to tell you! We made it! So our surprise? PARRTTTYYY!! VICTORY PARTYYY!!"

And then I heard cheering, pillow fighting and yelling from the background. I knew it was exo. Silly them. :)

"You're too noisy. Where's Luhan?" I asked.

"I smell something fishy here. Hm..." he said suspiciously.

I bet his rubbing his chin right now. 

"He's my hus-- I mean. I am babysitting him remember? I have to keep an eye on him."

"Oh. keurem. But he's going to party, ok?"

"Sure I mean, I'm going to ask his appa. Araseo?"

"Araseo. Annyeong, dongsaeng. dangsin-eulbogo. (Ok. Bye younger sis. See you)"

"Oh bye."

I hung up. I wonder what Luhan is doing right now?

 

 

LUHAN'SPOV

"Jamkannman! We have a visitor!" Suho said as he stepped aside.

There, was the girl I liked since college, Kim Eun Soo. My mouth dropped and couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Ya! Hyung! mu seun-il? (What happened?)" Chen snapped his fingers at me.

I went back to reality when my eye blinked multiple times. I smiled at Eun Soo. "Annyeong, Eun Soo."

"Annyeong Lu han-shi."

"Noona is baaack!" Kai yelled and they all followed.

Eun Soo just smiled. "Silly them. They never change."

"I know. But hey, I got matured."

"It's because you're the 2nd to the oldest, silly." She patted my head.

Didn't I told you? Eun Soo is 2 years older than me, I'm 23 and she's 25. but who cares? Age doesn't matter. Maturity is choice.

"So, I heard you guys are having a victory party next saturday nigh?" She asked.

I nodded and got stunned by her face, Hen piao liang ah!

"Am I invited?" Eun Soo asked the boys.

"Keurem noona!" They all replied in sync.

Eun Soo chuckled. "Such a boys. So LuHan, are you up for tonight?" 

"What?" I got confused.

She just linked arms with me. "For our date night. Remember? gaja!"

 

 

YOON-JI'SPOV

"I have to go now appa. See you again." I said as I kissed appa's cheek and left his house.

Ater Luhan and I got married, I don't live under appa's roof anymore. I lived with Luhan. But I told you, It's like living with a housmate not a husband.

I was walking home, humming some exo songs I heard especially, Mama, Heart Attack, Black Pearl and Baby don't cry. Since I'm bored, I started to skate my shoes while walking. I started singing too. Actually, I started sing when I was 7 and actually leard vibrato when I was 10. I love singing but It's my secret.

Even if I'm korean, I love Justin Bieber. I am a belieber and I love his songs. So I started singing that should be me.

"That should be me holding your hand. That should be me making you laugh. That should be me this is so sad." I sang to the top of my lungs since no one is around here but me.

My singing was interrupted when I heard voices near my house. and the exact lines I'm about to sing, "that should be me..." as I stared at Luhan and Eun Soo laughing and cuddling each other.