Chapter 1- *Flashback* Arranged

Switch Personalities (Luhan fanfiction)

YOONJI'SPOV

"Bwo!? Appa! do jongmalleo!? I'M GUNNA GET MARRIED!!" I screamed with a smiley face.

 

"Yes yoojin-ah. Lu Yuan and I talked about this already. He actually planned about this." Appa said, clasping her hands together.

 

"I'm so happy appa!! I ACTUALLY WANT TO GET MARRIED!! They said, I'm too young to have a husband but who cares!? I'M GOING TO BE A WIFE!!" I squealed, jumping up and down.

 

Mostly, parents would scold their children when they get married at this kind of age. They will forbid her/him. But appa? ani. He's actually different. 

 

"I can't believe my daughter is happy about it!"

 

We both jumped up and down then suddenly I stopped jumping and so did appa. We stared at each other for seconds.

 

"Wait. When am I going to meet him?"

 

 

LUHAN'SPOV

I was on my way home riding on a taxi when I received a text from Papa

 

From: Papa~

Lulu, come to this place asdfghjklpouitrwqnxcvbm 7pm sharp. Meet you there!! 

 

I groaned on his text. 1. He called me Lulu and he knows I hate to be called Lulu. It's so gay. 2. I'm just on my way home when he texted. Couldn't be more earlier? 3. I am annoyed.

 

"Driver, can you pls bring me to this address." I showed him papa's text message and the driver just nodded and turned his wheels.

 

As I arrived to the fancy restaurant papa wanted me to go, I walked in and immediately saw papa cuz he waved at me. I walked towards his table and sat accross from him.

 

"Lulu! You came!!" he said happily and about to hug me when I refused.

 

"Pa, gou le! (stop it!) Why did you want me to be here? I'm not up for some pointless stuffs." I said in a dull expression.

 

He let out a funny chuckle and held my hands. "You're going to meet her."

 

I got confused. "Shei ah? (Who?)"

 

"No no. It's a surprise. But I think it's time for you to take your life into the next level. You know, be happy. Feel the love. Have a family." He demonstrate as he imagine some weird things.

 

"Pa, ni shuo shen me le? Fei hua! (Pa, what are you saying? Nonsense!)"

 

He's really annoying right now. Acting like a child. He's too happy for his age. >.<

 

"Pa, wo yao zou le. (Pa, I'm going now.) I'm busy." 

 

I stood up but he pulled me back down. "No no Lulu. They're on their way. You have to stay. You have to meet them."

 

Who are them anyway!? Why do they want to meet me!? Ugh!! 

 

"Waa! Da men lai le! (The're here!) They finally came!" he said in a happy tone.

 

I turned around and my eyes glued on the entrance. There was a man about 40's and a young girl beside her walking on our way. The girl is quiet short, wearing a hoodie, sweatpants and sneakers. 

 

"Omo! Is that you Lu Yuan!?" the man asked in shocked.

 

"Park Sung Jo! My dear friend!" 

 

They both hugged each other liked teletubbies. -_- When they pulled away, papa pulled me beside him.

 

"Uh...Sung Jo, this is my son, Lu Han."

 

I bowed down and shook hands with him. He looked at me with all his smiley face.

 

"Nice to meet you, young man."

 

"Cheonman-eyo. (My pleasure.)" I replied.

 

"Omo! dangsin-eun hangug-eo lo iyagi hal su issseubnikka? (Omo! You can speak in korean?)

 
 
"A little." 
 
 
 
The two laughed except for the girl infront of me. She's a bit smaller than me. I gotta admitt, she's cute. Yes she is but she's not my type. No. Not at all. I go for tall, y, girls. Model girls.
 
 
 
"Oh! I forgot! This is my daughter. Yoon-Ji." Mr. Park introduced.
 
 
 
The girl bowed. "Anneyeong--haseo. Park Yoon-Ji imnida. mannaseo bangawoyo. (Hi. I'm Park Yoon-Ji. Nice to meet you.)"
 
 
 
"Well, let's have a seat and let's discuss." Papa said and we all took a seat.
 
 
 
"What are we gunna talk about?" I asked.
 
 
 
"Lulu--" I cutted papa off. "Pls stop calling me Lulu, pa."
 
 
 
He nodded before going on. "As I was saying, Me and Sung Jo are bestfriends since middle school. We go everywhere together. We hang out together. We talk to each other most of the time and we plan things together. So I would like to grant some of our plans..."
 
 
 
Me and Yoon-Ji got confused.
 
 
 
"Back in our high school days, we planned of something that made us reunite again. We had a deal. That if one of us had a son and one of us had a daughter, we would get married." Mr. Park explained.
 
 
 
My eyes widened of what I heard. Me!!? Marrying!!/?? This girl!?? She's like a younger sis of mine!!
 
 
 
"Yes Lulu I mean, Lu Han. And we can't break our deal." papa said.
 
 
 
I stood up, annoyed of this bulls. "Me!? Marry!? Who!? T-This girl!?" I pointed at Yoon-Ji.
 
 
 
"Yes Lu. I've decided." Papa said calmly.
 
 
 
I shook my head. "I ain't going to marry someone I don't even know. You're like selling me into a gamble, papa."
 
 
 
"We aren't. I think this would be fun. It's not hard to love Sung-Jo's daughter right?" 
 
 
 
Mr. Park nodded. "Right."
 
 
 
"I can't marry a short girl."
 
 
 
Yoon-Ji suddenly stood up. "What the hell! Do jeongmal-iya! (You really..!!) jag-eun yeoja!? (Small girl!?) I may not know you but I will punch you right on the nose if you say it again one more time!"
 
 
 
"And why are you not surprise with this news!? React or say something! They want us to get married, pen tan! (stupid!)"
 
 
 
"Well because...........because I knew it already."
 
 
 
"Then why didn't you stop......wait a second. Don't tell me......don't tell me you want to marry me!"
 
 
 
Her eyes widened. "I...I d-don't!"
 
 
 
"I know you do! Right?"
 
 
 
"I said I don't!"
 
 
 
"Whatever. You just want to marry me. Don't deny it."
 
 
"Appa, i salam eun jeo jjajeungna. (This guy is really annoying me.)"
 
 
 
"Yoon Ji-ah. Patience pls. I know you have to adjust with this." Mr. Park rubbed her shoulders softly.
 
 
 
"Wo bu xiang qu da! (I don't wanna marry her!) You can't force me. Especially her! I can't stand her! I bet she'll be so clingy and child minded like my papa. Excuse me."
 
 
 
With my last words, I left the restaurant, leaving papa's mouth dropped.