VEICAYSHIYUN (Vacation)

GoodLuck ಠ⌣ಠ

-No Ones POV-

 

"Hey." Kwangmin said when he saw Gongchan and Jinyoung. The seven of them had arranged to meet infront of the Jo's house.

 

They both blinked in response. "You're... Kangmin right? Youngmins twin." Jinyoung asked

"Not Kang." Kwangmin corrected "Kwang."

 

Jinyoung nodded. For some reason he liked Kwangmins attitude. Maybe because it was oppisite of Youngmins. Which was good.out

 

Sandeul swerved up in front of the house. He had left a hour earlier to hire a 8 seater van so that they could all fit. It looked like the ones that celebs rode in. He parked the van and stepped out. He was wearing sunglasses, a plain blue t-shirt and skinny jeans. If they didn't know better, Jinyoung and Gongchan would have thought that he was a celebrity.

 

"Is that Sandeul?" asked Gongchan to Kwangmin, eyeing him weirdly.

Kwangmin nodded.

"I feel like i've seen him before..." Jinyoung whispered, earning Gongchans nod in agreeance

"Maybe you three were in a band called B1A4 in your previous lives." joked Kwangmin

Jinyoung laughed "Yeah right. If i was in a band in my previous life, then i'm the leader."

 

Gongchan rolled his eyes and looked at his watch. "Isn't Minwoo coming too? Where is he?"

Jinyoung squinted his eyes and saw Minwoo in the distance, sprinting to them with two large bags "I see him." he said, pointing at Minwoos general direction "He's coming."

 

Kwangmin, Gongchan and Sandeul all turned around to where Jinyoung was pointing.

"Yah. Hurry up." Sandeul said, pushing his sunglasses up "We still need to load the bags and stuff."

 

Minwoo finally arrived, panting and sweating like a... minwoo. He was exhausted but he was still wearing his usual smile. "Sorry. I slept in." he panted. He stood up and wiped  his sweat with a tissue. "W-where's Yunhee and Youngmin."

"They're getting her bags from her room." replied Gongchan, bending down to pick up his luggage. "Let's load our bags onto the van first so we can set off early."

 

Minwoo nodded, grabbing his bags and throwing them in the van, followed by Kwangmin and Jinyoung.

 

Finally, Yunhee came down, with Youngmin, holding a large grey bag "S-sorry." she stuttered, throwing it in the car. "I-I couldn't find my camera."

"It's ok." said Minwoo, Jinyoung and Gongchan all at once.

 

Yunhess smiled. "Is this out ride?" she asked pointing at the van

Sandeul nodded proudly "Pretty good right?" he slipped his sunglasses back on "Kids. Get on the car." he smirked like a super star "Weya goin on a veicashiyun." he said in his terrible english

 

Sandeul and Minwoo sat in the front seats, behind them sat Youngmin, Yunhee and Gongchan and behind them sat Jinyoung and Kwangmin. The spare seat was filled with their bags and luggage.

 

Car seating plan:

[ M ]    [ S ]

[Y]  [Y]  [G]

[J]   [K]   [_]

 

Sandeul snapped on his seatbelt, started the car and started driving down the road. Youngmin sat back, edging just a little closer to Yunhee.

"Is Sandeul a good driver?" asked Yunhee, crossing her legs

"I guess. He's a good driver if you have your eyes closed." Youngmin whispered

 

"I heard that." snapped Sandeul

 

Youngmin ignored Sandeul and continued "He drives past red lights and speeds and everything but if you have your eyes closed, you can barely tell."

Yunhee saw Sandeul shoot Youngmin a glare via the back view mirror. "T-then. I think i might sleep."

Minwoo stifled his laughter when he saw Sandeul grip onto the drivers wheel just a little tighter in annoyance. "I'm not. A bad driver." he breathed

 

"If you want to sleep, you can lean on me." Youngmin smiled


"Oh can I?" asked an annoyed Minwoo, leaning his seat back and swashing Youngmin

"W-WAIT.OI." Grunted Youngmin as he tried to push Minwoos seat back up. "Oi. Put it back."

 

Minwoo ignored him, pretending to be asleep.

Youngmin sighed in annoyance and adjusted his body to be in the most comfortable position possible, which still wasn't comfortable at all.

Yunhee giggled. "Don't worry about it Youngmin. I don't need to lean on you if you're like this."

 

"Y-you can lean on me if you want." she heard a voice from her right whisper. She turned around to see Gongchan looking out the window. His ears were red and so was his face.

"C-can I?" she stuttered, turning red herself

"O-only if you're sleepy." he replied

She smiled "Ok. Only if i'm sleepy."

 

Gongchan nodded, biting his bottom lip to hide his own smile.

 

The trip was hours but when Yunhee spent it comfortably sleeping on Gongchans lap while he gently played with her hair.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

:D -______- sorry for not updating (again)

Please subscribe and leave comments :D

BAI GUISE D: sleepy nao.

 

"VEICAYSHIYUN!"