Special fried rice VS Portugese egg tarts

GoodLuck ಠ⌣ಠ

-No Ones POV-

 

"Thankyou." Gongchan said as the waiter brought him his fried rice.

He looked at the plate. It seemed like an awful lot of fried rice for only one person. He sighed, grabbed his chopstick and jabbed at the peice of bbq pork that was sitting on top of the mountian of rice.

"O-OPPA!" He heard a voice call

 

He turned around to see Yunhee behind him.

"Yunhee?" he asked, surprised "Aren't you eating with Youngmi-"

"He said that i could come here if i wanted." she paused "A-And i wanted to eat with you..."

 

Gongchan blushed and silently put the bbq pork piece in his mouth while nodding.

Yunhee picked up the tea pot and poured a cup of tea for Gongchan. "Here." she said as she slid the cup to her right

"T-Thanks" he whispered as he touched the warm cup.

 

He took a chunk of fried rice in his chop stick and held it up to Yunhees face. "W-Would you like some?" he offered shyly

Yunhee blushed and nodded, leaning forward and eating the chunk of rice off the chopstick.

 

*Indirect kiss* they both thought as their hearts raced

They stayed silent until a waitress walked up to them and asked if they needed extra bowls and eating utensils.

"Y-Yes please" squeaked Yunhee as she gave a little nod

 

The waitress came back with a white ceramic bowl in which Yunhee took from her. Gongchan helped her spoon the rice in and they both ate in silence.

 

Gongchan secretly glanced up at her, today, she was even prettier than she usually was. Her hair was tied into a neat but simple bun and her side fringe was neatly combed to the left. Her eyes were bright and gentle and her lips, how he wished he could kiss them again.

 

Gongchans thoughts were interupted when he realised that Yunhee was looking at him strangely.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she panicked "I-Is there rice on my face or something?"

Gongchan turned bright red and waved his hands infront of him "N-Nah there's nothing on your face..." he paused "It's perfect."

 

They both awkwardly stared into their bowls of fried rice.

"Yunhee." they both heard a voice call.

They swiveled around and saw Youngmin holding a plastic take away box. "God. I think i might go high later" he uttered, holding his stomach. He handed her the portugese egg tart.

 

Yunhees eyes lightened up as she looked at the creamy egg tart. She moved over to give Youngmin a seat. He was now sitting inbetween the couple.

Youngmin was looking forward to seeing Yunhee eat the egg tart. He knew how good i tasted when he ate his own one back at the cafe. He closed his eyes in anticipation.

 

"Oppa. Say Ahhh." he heard Yunhee say.

Youngmins eyes flickered open again, only to see Yunhee feeding th tart to Gongchan, who shyly took a bite. Youngmins heart broke. They looked like a real couple and he probably looked like the "other guy".

 

*Could Yunhee... and Gongchan... Have feeling for each other?* he thought sadly.

His thoughts were interupted when he heard Yunhee "Oppa! You too" she said.

Youngmin looked up to see that Yunhee was offering him the other side of the tart too. He smiled *I guess not*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

T^T SOZZZZ FOR NOT UPDATING AND FOR THIS SHORT SHORT SHORT CHAPTERR DD:

I have a reason --> Because i had my piano exam and i needed to practice my piano and my music theory T^T

I got a B which is ok i guess :D Please comment :DD And subscribe :DDD THANKS PEEPS :DDD