Sorry but no.

GoodLuck ಠ⌣ಠ

-No Ones POV-

Yunhee sneaked out of the classroom after class without being noticed by Youngmin.

Honestly, she was scared as to who the person who sent her the letter was, but her brewing curiosity made her want to know.

She silently walked down the stairs and s through the crowds of people heading home.

She opened the back door of the school which led to a neatly kept garden. The garden had nothing but soft looking green grass and a huge tree in the middle. The shadows of it's long branches cascading over the piles upon piles of leaves on the floor.

 

She looked around to find the 'mystery person' but saw no one.

"H-Hello? I-is there anyone here?"Yunhee called out softly "I-I... I um... I'm here about the letter"

She span around again to see if anyone had 'popped' out from their hiding spot but saw no one.

 

Yunhee leaned her right arm against the tree and pouted. *Maybe it really was a prank...*

Suddenly, a hand covered her eyes. "Guess who?" asked a voice. The person changed his voice to make sure she wouldn't recognise it.

"I-I don't know... are you... Letter oppa?"

"Bingo. Yunhee... I'm really glad you came..."

"Who are you?"

 

Yunhee heard the person chuckle into her neck. He wrapped his free arm around her waist. "Do you want to know?"

She nodded, her eyes still covered by the persons hand.

"Ok then."

The person lifted his hand off her eyes and then wrapped his arm around Yunhee again. She tried to turn around but all she could see was dark, straight hair behind her.

"I- I can't see who you are" she stuttered sheepishly as she squirmed around in his strong arms.

The person lifted his head, allowing Yunhee to see his perfect face.

Yunhee froze for a second and turned crimson.

 

...

...

"Kwangmin oppa..."

"Yunhee."

 

Kwangmin unwrapped his arms from her waist and scratched the back of his neck. "Uh... Yunhee... you're probably really confused right now..."

Yunhee nodded with a blank expression "This is a joke right? It has to be a joke." She slapped his arm playfully and started giggling "Oppa omg haha you had me going there for a second"

Kwangmins eyes averted "What makes you think it's a joke?" he asked with a hurt expression

 

Her eyes widened "You mean it's not a joke?"

Kwangmin his lip nervously and shook his head "I really like you Yunhee."

Yunhee blushed redder than she already was. "O-oppa... I can't..."

"W-Why not? I-Is it because i'm not smart enough? I-I'll work hard to tranfer into this school and i-"

"That's not it... I-It's just that... I don't think of you more than... a friend... You understand right?"

 

Kwangmin pinned Yunhee up against the trees and leant down, his face just centimetres away from hers.

"I don't understand." he whispered, his voice quivering

"Oppa... I-I just never thought of you as anything more than..." she uncomfortably looked down at her shoes "-than just an oppa..."

 

Kwangmin bit his lip nervously. He kindof had a feeling that her answer would be no, but he never thought that it would hurt as much as it did now.

"So is your answer no?" he asked softly, tears threatening to spill out of his eyes.

Yunhee nodded slowly "Mian oppa."

Kwangmin closed his eyes to prevent tears from coming out. He leant in further, his elbows pinning Yunhee even closer against the tree.

"Yunhee. You obviously don't know how much you're hurting me." He said softly sending shivers down her spine.

He stared deeply into Yunhees bright eyes and started to slowly lean in.

His lips were millimetres from hers when he sighed and pulled back. He rested his forehead on her small shoulders and closed his eyes.

 

"Yunhee?"

"Oppa?"

"Is it alright if i stay in love with you?"

Yunhee felt a stab of guilt. She wrapped her arms around Kwangmin to give him a warm hug "Stay in love with me for as long as you need to..." she whispered

She felt Kwangmins back shaking and she heard him silently crying on her shoulder.

"O-oppa... Don't cry..."

 

Meanwhile, someone was watching them from the roof of the school, looking down at the scene below.

*Is that... Kwangmin? Does he... like Yunhee too?* he thought

Minwoo crosses his legs and looked into the distance *I guess i already had my chance... I should have tried harder to keep her... but i still...*

He sighed and stood up. He sneezed into a tissue and glanced one more time at Yunhee and Kwangmin

*I hate Autumn. I always have.*

Minwoo made his way down the stairs and made his way home alone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D: KWANGMIN HAS BEEN CUT OFF.

T^T SAD.

Minwoo D: Fighting LOLOL :D

Thanks for reading xD Please comment if you can :D

Subscribe if you haven't already please :)

Silent readers = NG. D:> ..

I wonder what'll happen in the nxt chappie o-o I actually don't have it planned out...

I have test now T^T NOOOO~~ It rained today in australia :D Love rain RAINISM ~ LOLOL JK.

Have a nice day :D