A date with the third wheel.

GoodLuck ಠ⌣ಠ

 

-No Ones POV- 

Gongchan finally harboured the courage to do something that he's never done before. His hand was quaking as he punched her number into his phone. His heart rate quickened with every brri brri sound as he waited for Yunhee to accept his call. He had a mini heart attack when a familiar voice answered.

"Hello?"

The thing was, this familiar voice wasn't Yunhees. It was that of a male's.

"Youngmin. Why do you have Yunhee's phone?" asked Gongchan with an annoyed tone to his voice.

"She's taking a shower right now and i heard it ringing in her room so i picked up" answered Youngmin as-a-matter-of-factly.

"Erm... Ok. Can you tell her to call me back?"

"Can i have a please?"

Gongchan rolled his eyes. "Can you tell Yunhee to call me back please?"

"Sure thing. I'm hanging up now bye--"

 

Gongchan tossed his phone on his bed and rubbed his fingers against his temple. *YAH. I'm going crazy* He slumped down onto his bed next to his phone and intently watched it for any sign of vibration. He let out a surprised gasp when his phone started flashing and shaking. He immediately picked it up and held it to his ear.

"H-Hello?"He answered hastily

"Oppa? Youngmin said to call you back... What's wrong?"asked Yunhee

"I-I I was just wandering if you were busy today"

"Um... No, not really."

"T-Then do you want to go eat lunch together or something?" he stuttered

"L-lunch?" blushed Yunhee "S-Sure."

 

Gongchans eyes widened. He just asked a girl out to lunch. Oh My.

"T-Then erm. Do you want to meet at the station at 11:00 or something?"

"Oh i have a few chores to do first. Can we meet a little later?"

"Erm... Is 11:45 alright with you?"

"Yeah. I'll have everything done by then" She estimated

"So i'll see you at 11:45 at the station?"

"Yup. I'll be there... Uh... So is there any particular reason why you're asking me to lunch?" she asked unconsciously

"Excuse me?"

"N-Nothing. Ok. I'm going now."

"Ok bye. See you soonish---"

 

Yunhee slowly brought the phone down from her ear and let out an excited squeal. *O-OMG GONGCHAN INVITED ME OUT FOR LUNCH* She slapped her hands against her blushing face *YAH. CALM DOWN AND JUST CONCENTRATE ON GETTING YOUR CHORES DONE*

Yunhee stood up and raced to the kitchen to wash the dishes when she accidently bumped into a hard chest. She looked up to see Youngmin with a raised eyebrow, on a ridiculously big lollypop.

"So what did he say?" Youngmin asked curiously

"What did who say?"
 

"Gongchan."
 

"O-Oh. We're going out for lunch that's al-"

 

Youngmin nearly pounced at her, his eyes widening even bigger than they were already.

"HE ASKED YOU OUT FOR LUNCH?" He asked frantically.

"Erm. Yeah." She replied shyly

"Even i haven't asked you out on a date yet" mumbled Youngmin bitterly

 

Yunhee flushed a deep red and covered her face in embarassment. "O-OPPA! Don't call it a date~ AIIISHH~ It's not a date" she squealed

"Then is it ok if i come with you?"

 

 

Yunhee remained silent. She was actually looking forward to spending time together with Gongchan alone but... "Y-Yeah sure. I don't think he'll mind."

 

 

-11:45 @ The Station-

 

"Why is he here?" growled Gongchan as he hesitantly flashed a cold smile at Youngmin

"Oppa wanted to come along" She answered quickly "Y-You don't mind do you?"

"N-NO! Not at all!" answered Gongchan.

 

Yunhee, who didn't catch his sarcasm, sighed a sigh of relief. "That's good. I thought you'd be angry if i brought him"

 

Gongchan sighed. *Who could possibly be angry at you?*

"Oppa. Do you want to eat first or do you want to go take some sticker photos first?" she asked

 

"Let's take sticke-"

"Let's eat first" interrupted Youngmin as he pointed at the nearest cafe.

Yunhees eyes lit up. "OMG. I heard that that cafe has really nice portugese egg tarts" She turned to Gongchan. "But do you want to go eat first? It's your choice"

 

Gongchan let out an exasperated sigh and killed Youngmin in his mind a few times before answering. "Yea sure. Why not?"

 

They stepped into the busy restaurant where they were greeted by a waiter.

"How many people?" He asked

 

"Three please" asid Gongchan politely

The waiter looked around. "I think there's only one two seater left. Sorry." he said

 

Yunhee looked down awkwardly "O-Oh. Thanks anyway."

The waiter was about to walk away when Gongchan stopped him. "WAIT. Can i have that table for two please?"

 

Youngmins eyes widened "HEY! You aren't planning to leave me outside are yo-"

Gongchan rolled his eyes. "No. You and Yunhee can just enjoy your time here. I'll go eat lunch somewhere else."

Yunhees eyes widened "No it's ok, we can just eat somewhere els-"

"You wanted to try those portugese tarts right? If it's for you then i don't mind" said Gongchan, unconsciously flashing her a soft smile

 

Yunhee blushed and but didn't say anything.

"Alrighty then. We'll have that table for two" smiled Youngmin, causing the waiter to question his uality

"Yes maam- Sir." stuttered the waitress as he seated them at their table.

 

Yunhee guiltily ran her hand through her hair "Sorry Gongchan... You were the one who arranged this but-"

"Nah It's ok. Just enjoy those portugese tarts on my behalf. I'll be in that Chinese restaurant across the road. Call me when you're done ok?"

Yunhee nodded "Sorry again Oppa."

"Nah it's ok."

And with that, Gongchan made his way out the door.

 

"Erm... Can i have two expressos, a cookies and cream cheesecake and two portugese tarts please?" asked Youngmin as he scanned through the menu.

The waiter swiftly nodded and scribbled it all down in a little notebook attatched to his apron. He then stormed off into the kitchen.

 

"Yunhee. I'll pay this time ok?" offered Youngmin as he flicked through his wallet

Yunhee nodded and started drinking out of her empty cup to pass time.

 

Youngmin bit his lip and sheepishly scratched his neck. "Erm... Are you angry with me?"

Yunhees head jerked up "What? Why would i be angry at you?" She asked emotionlessly

He drummed his fingers against his empty coffee cup. "You know. Like, for butting into you and Gongchans business"

Yunhee smiled softly "No I'm not angry" She let out a soft laugh "I just feel kind of bad for making him eat by himself"

 

Youngmin guiltily bit the inside of his cheek. "Look. You can go eat with him if you want... I can eat by myself and i'll take away a portugese for you or something."

Yunhees eyes lit up "I-Is that really ok?"

"Yeah It's ok. I'll come to you when I've finished eating" said Youngmin, hiding his disappointment

"O-ok then. I'm gunna go to that Chinese restraunt then..." Said Yunhee as she scooted out of her chair "I'll see you in abit then..."

"Yeah... See you..."

"Thanks Oppa. I'm sure Gongchan will appreciate it" smiled Yunhee

Youngmins heart melted "N-No problem. Just enjoy yourself"

 

Yunhee nodded and walked out of the cafe, leaving Youngmin. He sadly watched her back and gritted his teeth in disappointment. He thumped the side of his head on the table and eyed the empty chair in front of him and sighed. He sat up when the waiter came back with his order.

"Two expressos, cheese cake and two portugese tarts?" asked the waiter

"Yup." replied Youngmin

The waiter put his drinks and food on the table and walked away. Youngmin looked at the two expressos in front of him.

*I... I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight.*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

T^T POOR YOUNGMIN HAHA DD: T^T

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE DATE WITH GONGCHAN :) WEEW.

IM SO BUSY NOW :( LIKE. NO JOKE. REALLY BUSY.  D: PLEASE FORGIVE ME :L

 

OH AND THIS IS THE 30th Chapter HAHA :D YAY~

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED :D PLEASE SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY <3333

THANKS FOR READING :DD