Thick Atmosphere

GoodLuck ಠ⌣ಠ

-Authors POV-

Yunhee nervously fidgetted with her watch. Youngmin had rushed home early to tape Pokemon or something or other. Of all days, Pokemon decided to air today. She hated that she couldn't walk back home with Youngmin today; because today, she was sandwiched between the guy who had just confessed his love for her and the guy who she broke up with. Thanks Pokemon. Good Job.

She glanced discretely at Minwoo and Kwangmin. Minwoo was gazing into the distance in front of him, occasionally taking out a pack of tissues from his pocket and blowing his nose while Kwangmin was walking with his head down, twiddling his fingers. Yunhee looked back down at her watch. The atmostphere was thick. Thicker than Daras hair in It Hurts.

"Um. So... How were both your days?" asked Yunhee awkwardly, desperate to lighten the mood.

"I hate Autumn. I have hayfever." replied Minwoo bluntly "So today was pretty ty for me"

"I don't know. I just got rejected by the girl i've liked for a long time. Other than that, I'm feeling wonderful. Just marvelous." muttered Kwangmin sarcastically.

 

Yunhee slapped her hand ontop of Kwangmins lips "OPPA! SHH! Minwoo's here!" She whispered loudly

"What about me being here?" asked Minwoo. He was pretty good at playing dumb.

Kwangmin gently pulled Yunhees hand off of his mouth. "Nothing. Nothing at all. It's none of your business anyway. Mind your own business nosey."

 

Minwoo frowned. "Ok. I know when i'm not wanted." He turned the corner and started walking back home before Yunhee even got a chance to say goodbye.

"Minwoo w-" She sighed "OPPA! You didn't have to say that. You know he's sensative about his nose"

Kwangmin raised his eyebrow "I was refering to the fact that he was being a busy body but Ok. That works too."

"Look. If you're angry at me, don't drag Minwoo into this. Or Jinyoung or Youngmin or Gongchan Okay?" Yunhee said firmly "It's not their fault that-"

"That what? That you don't love me?" interupted Kwangmin

Yunhee froze

 

They both stopped walking. Kwangmin grabbed Yunhee by the shoulders so that he was face to face with her.

"From what i hear, It IS kind of their fault that you don't love me." he whispered coldly "It's that fault of one of them."

"W-What are you talking about? It-"

"Is it that... What's his name?" Kwangmin pulled back and pondered "Gongchan was it?"

Yunhees eyes widened "W-what about Gongchan? H-"

"You like him don't you?" He gently caressed her cheek  "He's the reason why you don't like me. T-"

 

Yunhee slapped his hand away "The reason why i don't like you like that is because you're not my type. I wouldn't have gone out with you even if I never met Gongchan. So don't drag Channie into thi-"

Kwangmin rolled his eyes and stepped back abit "OH. So now he's called Channie?"

Yunhee felt her face heat up. Her cheeks were bright red. "Why are you being like this"

"I don't know. Maybe because my first love just rejected me? Maybe because she just said that she wouldn't have gone out with me no matter what?" snapped Kwangmin. He wasn't usually like this. It's just that today, he was feeling pretty ty.

 

"So if i told you right now that i want to be your girlfriend would you stop being like this?" asked Yunhee. There was a hint of coldness in her voice

"No it wouldn't because you don't mean it"

"THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?"asked Yunhee

"Maybe, you cou-"

 

Kwangmin stopped when he looked down to see Yunhee crying.

"W-Whoa. Don't cry" panicked Kwangmin

"O-Oppa... What do you want me to do?" sobbed Yunhee "I-I still want to be friends with you"

 

Kwangmin looked around awkwardly. There was an middle aged woman glaring at him. Her eyes read 'Good job mate, you made a girl cry'

Kwangmin cleared his throat "Ahem... Sorry about that... Don't cry ok? I was pmsing."

Yunhee looked up. Her eyes were red and teary. "O-Oppa..."

"Yes Yunhee?"

"Pmsing is for girls."

 

Kwangmin let out a small chuckle "Ha. Right. My bad."

Yunhee giggled a bit too, wiping her eyes. "So we're alright now right?"

Kwangmin raised his eyebrow. "I still love you but that's besides the point." he said sarcastically

"Oh... right." Yunhee whispered softly

Kwangmin smiled gently "Look. ... Let's... Let's just hurry home. I doubt Youngmin actually remembered to tape Pokemon. If we hurry, we'll probably make it for the second half of the episode"

Yunhees eyes brightened, glad that he changed the subject. "Y-Yeah. Pokemon."

They both started walking abit faster.

*That Gongchan guy...* thought Kwangmin *If she likes him then he's a lucky bastard*

They made their way back home quickly and silently. The atmostphere was awkward and thick. Really thick. Thicker than Daras hair in It Hurts.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading :D Please comment :D Sorry for not updating :L I have test >:OOOO

o_______o HAHA. That was weird. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY~!

 

ROFLMAO. IS ANYONE ELSE SCREAMING ABOUT THE NEW BAND "MYNAME?"

I KNOW FOR A FACT I AM. xDDDDDDDD I already have three bias' in MYNAME. LOL. That's practically all of them =='

MY NEW BIAS': CHAEJIN, GUNWOO, SEYONG xDD

SO TALENTED AND HANDSOME <33

Their debut song: Message

It's EP- to the fking -IC. THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY. :D PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT :D

OMG. MNET MAMA :DD START VOTING GUYS.

PLEASE VOTE FOR B1A4 :DD AND BOYFRIEND :DD AND INFINITE :DD Preferably B1A4 LOL.

THANKS AGAIN FRO READING :D LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTERR