The boy who doesn't understand and the girl who doesn't know.

GoodLuck ಠ⌣ಠ

-No Ones POV-

"THESESTUPIDMATHSHEETSHOWABOUTSOLVINGYOUROWNPROBLEMSFORONCE" complained Jinyoung as he violently thrashed his legs on his bed

"It's hard but it's not that hard." muttered Gongchan nonchalantly "Just concentrate and you'll get it done by tomorrow"

"CHANNIE~ You don't understand." sighed Jinyoung "I CAN'T CONCENTRATE"

"Why's that?"

"Because Yunhee just got a fking love letter from someone other than me. DUH" stated Jinyoung, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

 

Gongchan stopped spinning his chopstick around his finger like a professional and turned to Jinyoung slowly.

"What? You really like her?" he asked. Before he was just assuming but now, it was confirmed

 

Jinyoung flipped over onto his stomach and rested his cheek on his pillow. "What's not to like? She's pretty, funny, cute, interesting, nice, caring... She's pretty weird too... but..." he shrugged "I don't understand it. I just really like her."

Gongchan let out a soft and uneasy laugh "T-True."

Jinyoung flipped back on his back "And like, if she becomes my girlfriend or like... My wife or something... Maybe she'll bring abit of luck into our family... If she can actually give out luck..." He scratched his back shyly "I-I mean. I don't like her just because she can give out luck i like her because or her person-"

"I understand. You don't need to explain." muttered Gongchan coldly "I'm going to my room. Make dinner for yourself please."

 

"WOAH. What's wrong with your attitude all of a sudden?" asked Jinyoung worriedly "I don't like her just because you bring bad luc-"
 

"-I know." snapped Gongchan. He rubbed his for fingers on his temples "I know..."

Jinyoung raised his eyebrow "Ok then. Whatever you say."

 

Gongchan nodded and walked through their small apartment to his room, where he instantly collapsed on his bed.

*Ha. Yunhee. I really don't understand why you can make me feel like this*

 

He felt his eyelids begin to feel heavy and was about to fall asleep when he felt his phone vibrate in his pants.

"Yoboseyo?" asked Gongchan sleepily into his phone with out even bothering to look at the caller ID

"Oppa." came a soft voice from the other side

 

"Y-Yunhee" stammered Gongchan as he quickly sat up on his bed. He suddenly didn't feel sleepy anymore.

"O-Oppa..." Yunhee said again, softer still

 

"What's wrong? Did something happen? Did the person who gave you the love letter do anything to you? Are you ok? I'll kill hi-"

"Oppa... H-he wan't me back." she said

Gongchan slammed his hand on his pillow. "W-WHO? THAT MINWOO GUY? DID ANYTHIN-"

"N-NO. Not Minwoo oppa... My dad."

 

Gongchan was officially confused "What? What do you mean your dad wants you back?"

"I'm living with Youngmin oppa because my parents said that they didn't want me anymore but now they said that they want me back."

"Why?"

 

"I don't know" Yunhees voice cracked "B-But last time someone didn't listen to him, m-my dad sent someone to kill him and his family. I-I don't want him to hurt Youngmin oppa or Kwangmin oppa."

"Are you joking?"

"No."

 

Gongchan let out an uncomfotable cough and straightened up "Have you told Youngmin yet?"

"No."

"Have you told that Kwangmin guy yet?"

"No."

"Minwoo?"

"No."

"Jinyoung?"

"No."

"Why are you telling me this? Why me?"

 

Yunhee remained silent "I-I don't know... Because i- I though that you'd understand me... you know. Youngmin oppa would rush to conclusions to quickly and Minwoo would probably go straight up to my dad to confront him and he might get hurt or someth-...  Why am i even telling you this. Sory for wasting your time oppa. I'll figure it out mys-"

 

"W-Wait Yunhee. I want to help you. Help me understand. What are you trying to say to me?" Gongchan breathed

"I-I'm just asking... Do you think i should go back to my parents home?"

"Depends. Why do they want you back?"

"I'm not sure... maybe they just want to win more lotteries."

"What do you mean win more lotteries"

"O-Oh... when people have me around them, they become lucky"

 

Gongchans eyes widened. "Is that so?" *Are you serious. So she's like me... but opposite... *

"Yeah..."

 "If it's just to win lotteries, can't you just pay them a visit or something?"

"That's what i'm confused about. Maybe they need me to do something"

"Like what?"

"I-I don't know... B-But what should i-"

"Just stay at Youngmins house... If anyone tries to hurt him or you, i'll beat the  out of him. I'll protect you no matter what." said Gongchan in a caring tone which didn't really match his words

 

Yunhee flushed red "Uh. Thanks"

"Yunhee?"

"Yes."

"I have a question"

"Yes?"

"You don't have to answer it right now if you don't want to..."

"Y-Yes?"

"I'm hoping your answer will be yes"

Yunhee flushed redder than she already was "W-What's the question?"
 

"You know for question 63 of those maths sheets that we have for homework? Is the answer 03.30²π?"

Yunhee blinked disappointedly "Y-Yeah. I think so... Atleast that's what i got."

"Ok cool then. I need to go now."

"Yeah. Me too."

"Call me anytime if you need me. I'll always be there for you" blushed Gongchan

"Y-Yeah. I'm counting on you then... erm... bye"

"Ok. I love you."

"Sorry? What did you say?"

"Nothing. Never mind. Bye Yunhee"

 

Gongchan hung up fell facedown on his pillow *Stupid Gongchan. You missed your chance*

He flipped to his side and rested his cheek on his palm *Yunhees dad... could he be that guy that my da-... nah... not possible*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG GUYS. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I WAS REALLY SICK. AND I WAS REALLY BUSY WITH STUFF.

This chapter was abit .____. OH MY. PLEASE COMMENT OMG <333 I love comments :DD

=____= SRSLY GONGCHAN YOU BABO. You ruined your chance D:

LOL K BYE :DD I'll update as soon as i can which may vary between 2 hours and 2 weeks lol o___o

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING