A Llllllllllllllllllllllove letter :D

GoodLuck ಠ⌣ಠ

-No Ones POV-

Yunhee stepped out of the house with Youngmin. Kwangmin had headed out to school earlier than usual for some reason.

She looked into the sky. It was early autumn and the trees were in beautiful shades of brown, red and orange. Thousands of leaves blanketed the foot path where she and Youngmin were walking.

"Youngmin oppa..." She asked

"Yes?"

"It's almost been 3 months since i moved in with you"

"Is that so?" Youngmin smiled "Time's gone so fast eh?"

"When's your mother coming back? I thought she was only going for a few days..."

 

Youngmin looked into the sky with an annoyed expression "Apparently she met someone at Japan... She'll be back soon i think..."

"Is that so?" she muttered softly "Wait. Met someone? What so you mean by that?"

"As in... She's found someone new..."

 

Yunhee stopped walking and stared at Youngmin with wide eyes. "Y-You mean she's cheating on your daddy?"

Youngmin gaped. He forgot that he lied to Yunhee about his dad being on a business trip. "T-They divorced." He lied again

Yunhee froze and her eyes started getting misty "I-I'm so sorry oppa...  I didn't know..."

"W-WHA! DON'T CRY IT'S ALREADY BEEN A FEW YEARS" panicked Youngmin as he wiped away Yunhees tears with his thumb *Whoa. Over reaction much?*

Yunhee rose her eyebrow, confused. "You said he was on a business trip about 3 months ago... Was he still living with you ev-"

"I meant it FEELS like it's been a few years" Lied Youngmin for the hundreth time

 

Yunhee nodded in understanding "O-Oh... sorry about that... So is your mummy getting married?"

Youngmin closed his eyes "I-I don't know... She says that he's a big shot..."

"Is he nice?"

"I don't know... But i... I like the way things are now..."he said softly *Even if you don't love me*

  

At school-

Yunhee opened her locker. Youngmin, Jinyoung and Gongchan were waiting for her around the corner. She was about to take out her maths textbook when she found a small blue envolope lying on top of it.

She raised her eyebrow and picked it up suspiciously. She looked around to see if the person who left it was still around. She saw no one in particular who was paying close attention to her.

 

With her curiosity brewing, Yunhee neatly peeled off the heart shaped sticker from the envolope and opened it. She pulled out the cute purple letter and opened it.

"W-What's this?" she said outloud to herself as she read the letter

 

Dear Yunhee,

You're probably wondering what this is doing in your locker.

You're probably going to throw this away without a second thought.

You're probably going to live on ignoring the existance of this letter.

I understand.
 

But please give me a chance.

I just wanted to tell you that you, Yunhee, are my special person.

The one that i've fallen for. You make me feel like you're the only person that i live for.

I know you're probably thinking that this is just some letter that was made just to troll you.

But it's real. It's as real as my feelings for you.

I love you Yunhee. I want you to give me a chance to tell you who i am.

If you can or want... Meet me afterschool.

Next to the tree around the back of the school...

I'm a coward. I know that i'm a coward to not be able to confront you. I'm sorry.

I hope you'll still accept this and meet me later...

 

I'll be waiting there. After school everyday until you come.

Thanks.

---

 

Her eyes widened as she re read the letter another thousand times

"L-L-L-LO-LOVE LETTER" She stuttered to herself. She was frozen on the spot.

 

"Yunhee~ Why are you taking so long? Is there something wrong?" asked Jinyoung. He walked up to her and noticed the letter in her hand. "What's that?"

Yunhee whipped the letter behind her back "It's nothing." She replied quickly

She felt the love letter slip away from between her fingers and she turned around

 

Youngmin was holding the envolope and examining it. "Is it a love letter?" he asked, with a hint of panick in his voice

"I-It's-"

"Are you giving it to someone?"

"N-No I found it"

Youngmin eyed the envolope suspiciously and was about to open it when a hand stopped him from doing so. He looked up and saw Gongchan sternly glaring at him.


"It's rude to read other peoples private messages." stated Gongchan bluntly. He plucked the letter straight from Youngmins hands and gave it back to Yunhee

Youngmin glared intensively at Gongchan who gave him back a blank look

Jinyoung took advantage of the awkward situation between Youngmin and Gongchan and dragged Yunhee away

"Yunhee~ Is it a love letter?" he asked as he pointed at the letter

She nodded, her face burning red

"Are you REALLY not giving it to someone?" he asked as he pointed suggestively to himself

"N-no... i was just taking out my maths book from my locker and i found it there..."she replied

Jinyoung sighed in disappointment "Oh well... Do you know who it's from?"

 

Yunhee shook her head with her lips pouting

"Do you think it's a prank?"

"I-I don't know... It sounded pretty honest..." she whispered

Jinyoung frowned *MWO? Another rival? First Youngmin and maybe Minwoo? What is this? That girl is unconsiously making 3 people fall in love with her*

"What are you going to do then? What did the letter say?"

"I-It said to meet at the tr-"

 

Youngmin and Gongchan suddenly appeared from behind the wall and nearly attacked Jinyoung

"OI. YOU CREEP. DON'T JUST TAKE YUNHEE AWAY LIKE THAT" complained Youngmin as he held onto Yunhees wrist "Comeon Yunhee, let's go."

 

Jinyoung grabbed her other wrist "MATE. Let's all go to class together" he said with an icy voice

They fought over Yunhee, dragging her in a hundred directions at a time.

 

"O-OPPAS! Stoooopp" whined Yunhee. She felt as if her arms were being pulled off.

Two strong arms pushed Youngmin and Jinyoung away. It was Gongchan. He slipped his hand into Yunhees, causing her face to heat up. 

"You two are being immature. More immature than you usually are. Stop it. You're hurting Yunhee" ordered Gongchan sternly "How about you think about Yunhee for once"

 

He stormed off with Yunhee to class, his stand still laced in hers. When they reached the classroom he stopped walking and looked at the ceiling.

"Sorry about Jinyoung... He's not usually like this..."he mumbled, looking everywhere but at Yunhee

"N-No problem" she stuttered nervously.

Gongchan pulled his hand back sharply when he realised he was still holding Yunhees. "S-Sorry. I didn't reali-"

"It's ok." she whispered disappointedly

 

The awkward silence was swept past them when Jinyoung and Youngmin caught up with them

"Gongchan. Sit down. Class is about to start." said Jinyoung with a blank expression

Gongchan scoffed and took his seat

Yunhee and Youngmin silently took their seats too

"is there something wrong with Jinyoung oppa?" she asked worriedly

"No." replied Youngmin bluntly

"Is ther something wrong with you? You weren't upset 3 minutes ago" she pouted

"I-I..." He suddenly glomped Yunhee, burrowing his face into her neck "Yunhheeeeee~~ Why are you being so secretiveee?? You won't even let me read the letterrr~~" he complained

"I AGREEEE What happens if it's some 60 year old pedo who wants to meet you secretly? A-And then HE'LL KIDNAP YOU" added Jinyoung, almost back to his normal self "I-I want to protect you~"

Youngmin shot a glare at Jinyoung "Mate, you won't be doing any protecting today because that's my job"

Jinyoung glared back at Youngmin "Since when were you her father?"Gongchan face palmed himself ". they're at it again..." he muttered bitterly to himself. He sneaked a glance at Yunhee who was giggling. *Yunhee... I'll be the one who'll protect you...*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL I wonder who sent the letter? O_O I JK. I knkow who it is :D

wonder if he'll be revealed in the next chapter O__O LOL. IDK xD

 

OMG SNSDs "The Boys" IS EPIC. not really... It's Ok...

The "Girls generation make you feel the heat" bit didn't flow in with the rest of the song =A="

LOL Please comment :DDDD