Skin to Skin.

Broken Line

"Out of all the words, my body and bones remember more."


Since it was still morning and a bit cloudy, Tiffany afraid that it'll be raining soon and our cafeteria was built outside our school. "Oh.. I'm afraid that my gastric would hurt later.." Tiffany pouted beside me, "I should've listened to mom and eat my bread or drink my milk before I left for school." she leaned her back on the pillar and pat her stomach; maybe this girl tried to tame her gastric by doing that? Jeez.

"Sunny and Yuri would arrive 20 minutes before the bell, right?" we have time about 35 minutes, "Sure, they always do." Tiffany shrugged with her head goes to her left side. I nodded and I quickly texted both of them to get bread or milk, usually both of them would brought an umbrella if it's already cloudy. I waited for their replies but there's none of them replied, "Wait here." I ran quickly to the cafeteria leaving her shocked.

I felt like an idiot, asking where did they put the breads when it was already in front of me; same thing happened when I tried to find the packs of milk-possibly because I was panicked and rushed. I was really unlucky, and I blamed Taecyeon for taking the lucks out of me. Although it was only a drizzle, but the water drops made my hair wet and also a bit side of my uniform.

"Tae..... You didn't really need to spoil me.." Tiffany said when I came back, "You dragged me away from Taec's mom and this is just a token of my appreciation." I hang the plastic bag on her open palm. "Thank you so much Tae." she was smiling widely, "Want to go back to class now? I bet they're away already." I nodded and walked beside her. Just like what she said, both of them were not inside the class.

I was so busy wiping my face with tissues that I forgot to text Sunny and Yuri for the cancelation, but I was relieved that I literally saved Tiffany. "Tae, open your mouth." she tapped my back, "Why? Wh-wha......" she managed to put a small piece of bread after I turned my back with my mouth half opened. "Chew what's in your mouth first, then you may have your comments." Tiffany laughed on my dazed expression, I bet I looked like a wet doofus who had a small piece of bread hanging on .

She stood by my side, with her phone up-high she took a picture of my naturally silly face and her cutesy one. "What is that for?" I said after I swallowed the thing on my mouth, "Just somekind of revenge." she giggled and pinched my cheek. I sulked but she grinned, "You look cute. Don't worry, I'll keep the picture for myself." she offered me the rest of the milk that she didn't finish-actually she placed it on my hand to shut me up from denial.

I may not be a fan of strawberry flavoured thing, but for Tiffany I learnt how to enjoy the sour yet sickeningly sweet taste of it. Sunny and Yuri suddenly rushed themselves to enter the class, they had the same looking plastic bag on their hand. "Taeng! Your order!" Sunny handed me hers, "Hey, you told Sunny too?" Yuri quirked her eyebrows at me when she handed me the same looking plastic bag with the same content-actually it's not since Yuri bought chocolate bread and milk.

"Uhh....... I'm sorry, but...... I've bought the bread and milk since you guys didn't reply." I didn't say it was for Tiffany or they'll find it weird since I never treat someone properly, Tiffany was already stiffling her laugh behind both of them.

Lucky for me, Sunny would have it as her lunch.

But the Kkab Yul charged me twice the price.

Oh well...

I'll just share it with Tiffany again.


I was having a crazy staredown with Taecyeon the whole day. Taecyeon didn't have the gut to bash me right in front of everyone, especially if I was sitting beside Tiffany; truthfully, he didn't have the balls to eat my head even if I sat beside Tiffany or not. Taecyeon would prefer to told everything to his mom and let the old lady solve his problem then to have his buttocks being sliced by me.

But if I really met his mom again, it would be the death of me. Sunny ever told me once, his mom slapped the face of Taecyeon's little brother friend. Poor boy, but he didn't wept like Taecyeon's little brother did. Seriously, what's wrong with his family? But it doesn't matter for me though, I'm not the type to meddle with someone's business like they did.

When the bell rang, I sighed in relieve yet I was hoping it didn't ring at all. I didn't like the sight of Taecyeon's mom standing in front of the classroom with her bossy look, I bit my lip harder than ever while packing my books and stationary. "Ah!" I jumped from my seat when I felt someone touched my back, "Calm down! I was just going to return your pen." turns out Yuri was the one who poked my back using the tip of the pen.

I hit Yuri's arm lightly, "That was for startling me." I took the pen from her hand and placed it inside the pensilcase before I zipped it. "Eugh... Look at her hawk eyes, Taec's mom." Sunny whispered on my right ear, "D'ya have any problems with her? It seems like she was locking her gaze on you." I turned my vision to the outside for a split second then I looked at Sunny in worry.

"I don't want to talk about it." I whispered, "Lots of crazy things happened to me lately. Understood?" I smiled weakly at Sunny before she nodded and went out with Yuri. Tiffany was taking a long time at the toilet and I took the initiative to pack her belongings, at the time I acted like I didn't know about Taecyeon's mom whereabouts and just hummed a random song to calm myself.

"Tae!" I jumped on my spot again, "Did you see any red spot on my skirt?" when I turned my gaze on her-I accidentally looked directly on Taecyeon's mom eyes whose being eyeing me hatefully the entire time. "Euh.... What is it again? Oh.. The red spot... Nope, clean." I cleared my throat, "Period?" I asked her in a low voice. "Phew! Thank God." she patted her chest lightly, "Better get going now Tae. It might be clean for now, but I don't know what would happened if we stand here any minute longer. Oh, you helped me with my stuffs!" she zipped her bag quickly while talking fast.

I was worried that we would be stopped by Taecyeon's mom again, but turns out she was gone already when we were out from the class. It felt like 10 years of my life has been drained out from me, my sighs were so loud that it would be a lie if I say Tiffany didn't notice it. She didn't ask any questions, she gave me a gentle rub on my back instead. "Mommy boy." suddenly she giggled lightly and my lips were tugged into a smile.

"Careful there, or you might be the one who got the ridiculous unreasonable anger." I knuckled her head lightly, "Still better than having her son as my boyfriend. I bet she would meddle with our relationships!" she laughed while having her fingers poked my waist.

"She wouldn't be able to meddle."

"Because your relationship with him is clearly impossible."


If I write it down on a paper, our times of walking together or holding each others hand were countless. We were walking fast because Tiffany was worried about her skirt, it was unfortunate that the school clinic's sanitary pads were out. I did some pranks on her, by saying that her skirt was already stained. She was freaking out and we ended up running while I was laughing silently.

That day was the first time I ever gone to someone's house other than mine. My ridiculous reason? I was afraid that I would be kidnapped, it was a total retarded idea. Tiffany's house was cozy and calm, it wasn't hard to feel like home. "Just sit and wait, I'll fix the mess that I had." she pointed at the red couch and did some exaggerated hand gestures, her typical panic mode.

I sat on the couch and placed my bag beside the coffee table, the relaxing feels that I had by the calmness made me sleepy. I never really enjoy a good rest, thus explained my dark circles and eyebags. I yawned and leaned my head on the armrest, I fell asleep easily.

I slept for a long time, and I felt something on my sleep. It was warm and loving, which I missed for my entire day of being an adolescence. She kept me inside her arms while I was asleep, it was her warm palm that gently rub my tired shoulder. "Tae..." she smiled when I looked at her, "Still tired?" she asked while brushing my bangs to the side. I shook my head but I didn't left her embrace.

I wrapped my hands around her waist and rest my head on her shoulder. "I want to stay like this for awhile." I whispered, she replied with a nod while turning her head on me. Our face was close to each others that time, but I was afraid to share a kiss-not yet. Yet I pulled her closer and I kissed the side of her lips. My face was burning and she was stunned with the same expression as mine.

But my act answered my doubts.

I want her as mine.

And I love her.